Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

How To Track Your PVC. (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Track Your PVC. (photos) (25211 Views)

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Women: Protect Your PVC So It Won't Be Used By Boko Haram / Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by dlox147(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is how I tracked my PVC;
1) visit www.govote.ng
2) click on the "pick up your voters card"
3)on the "PVC pick up location" page scroll down
4) Enter your PU number from the top right hand side of your TVC, enter your phone number and email.
5)click the green "pick up location" below

Your pick up location will automatically display and emailed to you.

Thanks for your time, I tried and it worked for me

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by tplustee(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nice piece of info. Got mine tho bt its gna b useful to others. Tnx op for sharing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by dlox147(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
You are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Op thanks for the info.. i now knw the exact location of my PVC, will go and pick it..

1 Like

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by XketchDesigns(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
Op thanks for the info.. i now knw the exact location of my PVC, will go and pick it..
This guy hasn't collect his yet and his here making noise??

16 Likes

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by criminalmindz: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
MEANWHILE AFTER TAKING YOUR PVC VOTE WISELY, VOTE GEJ AND PDP. GEJ TILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2019. HATERS CAN CRY FOR ALL THE DEVIL CARE

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by bunmioguns(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by LordCenturion(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nice, make I go book my own,.... @the guy above me, that ur Internet connection fast o, shocked nah 10G u dey u?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Technology...redefining lives smiley
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
good..
It will be used to do the right thing ..
P- Please
V- Vote
C- Change ..
vote APC..
Vote Buhari/Osinbanjo ...
Vote Change Come 28th March.Sai Buhari.

45 Likes

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by CashdownNG: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
k
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by Sweetguy25: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
INEC is currently doing a very poor job at communicating and sensitizing the electorate concerning important matters like these. This is my major problem with Jega.
Publicity and media relations under his administration is very very poor.
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by Vicotex(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is medicine after death. Election is already knocking at our front door.
But better late than never
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by cecs(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nyc 1.......keep your PVC as if is your ATM
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by davico2006(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
What of folks that misplaced their TVC?,how will they check theirs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by tinyfela: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ahhhh u don't mean it!!!!!
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
You can also use the trick explained here. wink
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by ShootingStar88(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
I thank u Jesus Christ our God.
for choosing Gej
and rejecting that war lord Buhari

1 Like

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by dan55: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
........nice info!!!!
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by wisasaw: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
thanks jor
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by Kaybee14(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ok..Nice update.Thanks.
March 28th Loading......
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by bigv(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Seriously?? You've got to be kidding me.
Not even an INEC related website.

Please y'all should be careful with data you submit on some of these anonymous 'electorate-data-loving' sites springing up now and then.
DO NOT be misled! Simply walk into an INEC office closest to you, and ask whatever questions you have.

After all, no online 'search and locate' would physically deliver your PVC, not even DHL!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by ikaawe: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
i will now
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by joedrae(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good one

1 Like

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by BabaAlaji(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nyc 1 dear.
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by kayultimate(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
criminalmindz:
MEANWHILE AFTER TAKING YOUR PVC VOTE WISELY, VOTE GEJ AND PDP. GEJ TILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2019. HATERS CAN CRY FOR ALL THE DEVIL CARE
Not only GEJ u go see PEG

2 Likes

Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by joystickextendr: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks for the info

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by omanifrank(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
nice
Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by tola9ja: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
10 Things BUhari and Osinbajo will do for Nigerians.
1.Will provide 1 meal a day for children in public primary schools. This will create several hundreds of thousands of jobs in Agriculture, Catering, and Delivery Services.

2.Boom in Agriculture-Sector jobs in the “just farm, government buys scheme!” The APC government will guarantee a minimum price for all cash crops and facilitate storage of agricultural products to overcome seasonal shortages of selected food crops.

3.Generate millions of jobs in construction industry by creating at least 4 million new homeowners by 2019. APC Government will-

>Establish a national mortgage at less than 10% interest rate for purchase of owner-occupier houses;
>Review the collateral qualification to make funding for home ownership easier, with a 15 to 30 year mortgage term.
>Move our banking from a short-term to long-term view to sustain the economy.

4.After NYSC, graduates will be paid stipends for 1 year under a vocational scheme where they are trained on entrepreneurial and work-readiness;

5.Increase jobs for medical professionals by giving every Nigerian family access to a hospital. APC Government will provide universal basic health care with N500 annual contribution per family in the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS). APC Government pays the balance.

6.In different phases over 4 years, APC will make monthly direct cash transfer of NGN5,000 to the 25 million poorest and most vulnerable citizens, if they immunize children and enrol them in school;

7.All around the country, will provide Internet and electricity enabled Technology/Industrial/Outsourcing parks for small/medium businesses and young entrepreneurs. Carry on effect will create hundreds of thousands of new jobs;

8.Generate, transmit and distribute electricity on a 24/7 basis whilst simultaneously ensuring the development of sustainable/renewable energy, by 2019.

9.Embark on a National Infrastructural Development Programme as a Public Private Partnership that will (a) ensure 5,000km of Superhighway including service trunks and (b) building of up to 6,800km of modern railway completed by 2019; (c) build commercial airports in all 36 states.

10.Within the first year, employ 740,000 (20,000 per state + FCT) young graduates in immediate Employment and Empowerment scheme

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Crowd Welcomes Ex-President Buhari As He Arrives Daura (Photos, Video) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.