Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Dying Man Donates To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dying Man Donates To APC (1166 Views)

Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) / Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dying Man Donates To APC by francizy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
The APC has been receiving donations from well meaning Nigerians of late. It's a very good sign to see people wishing to help the old general achieve his ambition for the first time since 2003. However, what's most baffling is the manner in which Nigerians are coming out to support the course of the APC.

An example is the story of a 92 years old granny donating over a million Naira to Buhari and the APC campaign. As if she doesn't have sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, nephews, nieces, etc, that would have benefited from the money.

Then a 9 years old girl that should ordinarily be thinking of her academics, chocolates, biscuits, toys and funs, saving up to NGN 6,000 (or is it NGN 10,000 because am confused here) and presenting it to the old general to support his course and that of the APC. "My heart was filled with joy when I saw the title of this movie and after watching it, I smiled as I swallowed the tale like it had happened in real life".

Another one happened today where a dying man donated his body parts to the course of the APC campaign. These body parts includes the following: his joystick, heart, lungs, liver and brains. What these body parts are/were meant for we do not know as our correspondence wasn't able to extract these words from the man before he passed on. It is now left for the APC to lay claim to the donor's body parts.

Source: www.apcliesanddeciet.com

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Noted
Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by ademega(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
We are donating .as for me PVC

2 Likes

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by kingofpool: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ok we don hear
Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by kheart(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bad belle is allow
Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by Akpan107(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
APC is the real reason we have the word ''PROPAGANDA''

2 Likes

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by phayvoursky(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
THIS KIND LIE DE SHINE LIKE HYPO. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by saintopus(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
In another news, a baby in the mother's womb donated his only liquid food to GMB Campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by clevvermind(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari is already a certified loser. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by major466(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
The nine year old girl never donated any money. She was forced (Probably against her will) to present N10,000 to pa Buhari by her father.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by francizy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
major466:
The nine year old girl never donated any money. She was forced (Probably against her will) to present N10,000 to pa Buhari by her father.

Hahahaha, that's what we're saying now. We pretend like we believe the well played out script. LoL

1 Like

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by francizy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
clevvermind:
Buhari is already a certified loser. grin

Certified liar too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by francizy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
saintopus:
In another news, a baby in the mother's womb donated his only liquid food to GMB Campaign.

Of course ni, shey even unborn child wants change ni...

Soon pregnant woman will donate her womb to Buhari.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by francizy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
phayvoursky:
THIS KIND LIE DE SHINE LIKE HYPO. LOL

I tell you, e no get part two my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by francizy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Akpan107:
APC is the real reason we have the word ''PROPAGANDA''

Hehehehe, ALL PROPAGANDA CONFIDENCE is the real meaning tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by francizy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
ademega:
We are donating .as for me PVC

Hehehehe, me will donate my girlfriend.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by xcolanto(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
When are Fulani herds men donating retirement cows and goats for Buhari please cry undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by francizy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
xcolanto:
When are Fulani herds men donating retirement cows and goats for Buhari please cry undecided

Hahahahahahaha, you wan make them kill you ni?

Those people love their cow pass anybody oh, even Buhari... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dying Man Donates To APC by Here2BustnScrew: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
francizy:
The APC has been receiving donations from well meaning Nigerians of late. It's a very good sign to see people wishing to help the old general achieve his ambition for the first time since 2003. However, what's most baffling is the manner in which Nigerians are coming out to support the course of the APC.

An example is the story of a 92 years old granny donating over a million Naira to Buhari and the APC campaign. As if she doesn't have sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, nephews, nieces, etc, that would have benefited from the money.

Then a 9 years old girl that should ordinarily be thinking of her academics, chocolates, biscuits, toys and funs, saving up to NGN 6,000 (or is it NGN 10,000 because am confused here) and presenting it to the old general to support his course and that of the APC. "My heart was filled with joy when I saw the title of this movie and after watching it, I smiled as I swallowed the tale like it had happened in real life".

Another one happened today where a dying man donated his body parts to the course of the APC campaign. These body parts includes the following: his joystick, heart, lungs, liver and brains. What these body parts are/were meant for we do not know as our correspondence wasn't able to extract these words from the man before he passed on. It is now left for the APC to lay claim to the donor's body parts.

Source: www.apcliesanddeciet.com

grin grin grin grin grin
eh ya.. that is good for him

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Is Buhari Telling His Wife? / Jonathan's Reaction To Presidential Election Result / What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.