Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? (4683 Views)

But Who Else Get Turned On By These Things(photos PG 18+) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
I was playing with a male friend this afternoon at the office and he was trying to "tap current" from me, i told him to leave me alone that i wanted to adjust my "bra", immediately i noticed he was so restless, i could see the way he's eyes kept staring at my breasts, later when he called from he's desk he told me he just get turned on by the word "bra", i was surprised because he isn't the first guy saying this.

Guys, does the word "bra" turn you on most especially when a lady who has sizeable boobs says it...Just curious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
The dude was "restless" before you mentioned the word "bra".

What kinda office allows the employees "tap current"? shocked

15 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Do girls get turned on by the word boxers undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by laplace12(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
The word didn't turn him on. It only drew his attention to your boobs, which is your original intention.

Your boobs got him restless.

Are you satisfied?

6 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by EddyBlingzz(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bras don't turn men on, boobs do.

And that was the case in this scenario

4 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by computerboy: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
When u interchange the letters 'r' and 'a' you get my turn on

5 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by VickJames(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bra?

The only time I hear that word is when my teacher says "open the bra and close the bra".

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
computerboy:
When u interchange the letters 'r' and 'a' you get my turn on
Bar?
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by PunkyOh(f): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
laplace12:

The word didn't turn him on. It only drew his attention to your boobs, which is your original intention.

Your boobs got him restless.

Are you satisfied?

Thank you.

And why would she even say something like that to him in the 1st place? Couldn't she be private about it & keep her intentions to herself? To me that's like saying,"I've got a wedgie, so give me a moment to remove my panties from up my ass" or "I'm going to pee". You're giving anyone with fertile imagination, mental imagery.

Learn to stop running your mouth about intimate details. WTH?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
mikporch:
Do girls get turned on by the word boxers undecided

not really but i admire what is inside that boxers lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by computerboy: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexyseun:
Bar?
cool wink
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexyseun:
not really but i admire what is inside that boxers lipsrsealed

*in drake's voice* oook now u talking in my language now u ar talking in my language

3 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by faradexs09(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexyseun:
I was playing with a male friend this afternoon at the office and he was trying to "tap current" from me, i told him to leave me alone that i wanted to adjust my "bra", immediately i noticed he was so restless, i could see the way he's eyes kept staring at my breasts, later when he called from he's desk he told me he just get turned on by the word "bra", i was surprised because he isn't the first guy saying this.

Guys, does the word "bra" turn you on most especially when a lady who has sizeable boobs says it...Just curious
..why would the word 'bra' turn me on, then any auto record saying bra will get me hard...even the mention of BRAsil can get me gaga, nonsense aint a freaking dog wid a pavlov's syndrome...if u like say BRA to eternity, guy man go just dey look u...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bra keh??

Maybe the boobs were big lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why was we turned on when nothing is behind the bra. Na the bra e go press
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
kitnah:
Bra keh??

Maybe the boobs were big lipsrsealed
yes i have some set of Big breastss
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Vivly(f): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
You mean at the mention of the name 'bra', the guy got turned on? grin grin
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexyseun:
Yaaga!!
Osheey!!
So u dey complain say pesin dey look abi??
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by ronald4lif(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
No!
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
NO NO NO
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexyseun:

Nah wa o! See as u confirm am sharp sharp!

Where u dey work? wink
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
The word bra drove attention to d boobs

Girls sudnt draw attention to demselves anyhow xcept if u are trying to seduce
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hell fvcking NO!

But what's in the bra, is a whole different idea entirely. . . cool
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by falconey(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexyseun:

"Some set of big breastts".....how many sets do you have?

Judging from your DP the little I saw I bet my one hand can grab them both( no offence)

4 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:

"Some set of big breastts".....how many sets do you have?

Judging from your DP the little I saw I bet my one hand can grab them both( no offence)

then that means your hand must be as big as incredible Hulk's because if u get to see it you would say otherwise
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Fulaboy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oh yes what seduce men is not the Bra but rather what's inside the Bra just like a dude's account. The account don't turn ladies on but what's inside the account do cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by fr3do(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Blue leopard print bra
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by defemidefemi(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
as many time as I read 'sexyseun' replies it forced me to go back to view her profile picture. and I saw in her signature the word BLUNT which defined her replies.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by dmcdad: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
faradexs09:
..why would the word 'bra' turn me on, then any auto record saying bra will get me hard...even the mention of BRAsil can get me gaga, nonsense aint a freaking dog wid a pavlov's syndrome...if u like say BRA to eternity, guy man go just dey look u...
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Your comment got me cracking up big time! It's really surprising that one can get turned on with just the mention of the word "bra". Na wa oooooo. Guys sha...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by dmcdad: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mhizizzy:
The word bra drove attention to d boobs

Girls sudnt draw attention to demselves anyhow xcept if u are trying to seduce
You are right... But the question is; who would be crazy enough to try to seduce someone else in the office? People sha...

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Durchmann(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Soon to be on FP. I'd better hook up jare...

In other news...
Op, I'd hate to say this but I hope I'm not wrong. Please don't take this as an insult but I think you've got ASD!!!

Don't ask me what that is cos I saw that ailment on FP.

That's my small beans for now...

cool
Re: Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? by Equado(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexyseun:
oya shutup...e dne do...your market done sell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) / This Heartbroken Dude Has A Lot To Say (photos) Lmfao / Actor Seun Sean Jimoh Gets Married Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.