Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap (4705 Views)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Meā€¦adaeze Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by daddynasa: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
My friend just called me this evening, telling me that his wife arranged his face with a dirty slap at about 2:15 am, he said he jumped out of the bed as a result of the shock and he was confused for about 8 mins. He said the wife was looking at him with a particular face. when he got himself, he then asked her why the slap, all she said was that "I told I will pay u back". I asked him that why the payback? he said they had a fight before their marriage ( abt 2mnths ago) of which he gave her a slap. they just got married and now my friend is asking me what I think of such a wife that could keep such in her heart? Me sef confuse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Harmvirus(f): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lol! Op, is her name Dubem? Naija movie, Royal fighters come to mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Beesluv: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmmmm, odikwa speechless. The wife needs a psychologist

2 Likes

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Correct babe.

9 Likes

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by daddynasa: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
me self tire for two of them o. the guy is takin it seriously o

1 Like

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by daddynasa: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Vickybee:
Correct babe.
correct babe? they are married o, not bf and gf things o. e b like say u fit do that kind thing
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beesluv:
Hmmmmm, odikwa speechless. The wife needs a psychologist

I agree with you but I will prefer a total deliverance for such a wife. It can't just be ordinary revenge. Such a woman can kill such a man should anything not pleasing to her is done by the man in the middle of the night and attribute it to something else. The man better ask for deliverance for the woman now before something worse happens. The man better look for somewhere to lay his head for the meantime to avoid stories that touch. May God help us.
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by dinachi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
End time wives! Na this type dem they say REAL men do not beat women ni?

2 Likes

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by VickJames(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Her father wouldn't have finished the bride prize money.

Take her to her parents house for refunds but if you like her, let her still go back to her parents house for marital IT (industrial training).

6 Likes

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by innervoice(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
She is lucky he didn't attack her straight away. How dare she slap someone in his sleep? Very stoopid thing to do. If she wasn't able to forgive him before she married him, why the hell did she marry him at all? Wicked woman.

5 Likes

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
daddynasa:

correct babe? they are married o, not bf and gf things o. e b like say u fit do that kind thing
Ikr
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by edwife(f): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
really? undecided
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by helen4(f): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
An speechless. As hilarious as it sounds if it's real is a big one. Prayer + counselling go do am. But, mind u don't at any point in ur relationship get physical with her cos the payback go brutal o. Pls always deal with her in wisdom. It's just a pity that u'll be in constant fear.............
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by nzeobi(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Na chinwetalu Agu with him wife de do dat kind thing
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by ArchEnemy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Vickybee:
Correct babe.
correct babe??

1 Like

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
ArchEnemy:
correct babe??
So(?)
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by EfemenaXY: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fake.
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by ephemm(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
VickJames:
Her father wouldn't have finished the bride prize money.

Take her to her parents house for refunds but if you like her, let her still go back to her parents house for marital IT (industrial training).

Choi!!! pls return her to her parents as e still dey hot so, becos if u make another mistake, you are on your own o
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by slimyem: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Fake.
Very
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by pretydiva(f): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
This got me laughing

1 Like

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by freecocoa(f): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Kai! OP this your story eh, na wa o.
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by angelTI(f): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
The husband should be more concerned about the mental stability of his wife instead of the slap

Ha. Eleyi gidi gan ooo

2 Likes

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by baralatie(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Vickybee:
Correct babe.
do you think the pay back game will end here!
do you think the man will not cheat sorry have issues with the wife ever!
this marriage is gone,only waiting for it to happen!

3 Likes

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ma guy he was lucky. That slap was the intro some men experienced this kind of revenge but never lived to tell the story

Fear women they are the thru definition of evil

Let the bashing begin am use to it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by ArchEnemy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Vickybee:

So(?)
so? ?
So you would do the same?
I dont support guys hitting ladies but a lady who did not forgive, marrys him and decides to retaliate is somehow
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Ewuro4: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
edwife:
really? undecided

You go fear na grin

The whole abuse thingy is becoming outrageous. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by edwife(f): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

You go fear na grin

The whole abuse thingy is becoming outrageous. undecided

They are just creating threads to bring commotion on the forum. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by daddynasa: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
edwife:

Not really, u Shud check ma profile. I hardly create a thread. why Shud I create a thread for commotion? what ll I gain? this really happened as claimed by the victim. so Pls ur name is doubting thomas
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Ewuro4: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
edwife:

Hmmm that makes a lot of sense. So they are all fake eh grin grin

Edwife.. Abeg I no fit laugh this chilly afternoon. angry grin

2 Likes

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Dyt(f): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy
I can imagine the scene

Buhahahaha
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by edwife(f): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
daddynasa:

Not really, u Shud check ma profile. I hardly create a thread. why Shud I create a thread for commotion? what ll I gain? this really happened as claimed by the victim. so Pls ur name is doubting thomas

Well if it really happened then,they both deserve each other. undecided

The lady is a vengeful individual,he must be careful the way he treats her..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Lose Interest In Their Wife After Some Years Of Marriage / Wonders Shall Never End...11 Children From One Mother. (pic) / He Stopped Kissing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.