Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap (4704 Views)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Meā€¦adaeze Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by edwife(f): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hmmm that makes a lot of sense. So they are all fake eh grin grin

Edwife.. Abeg I no fit laugh this chilly afternoon. angry grin

70% of stories i read here,only happen on NL....

All these bla bla bla.... undecided
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Ewuro4: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
edwife:

70% of stories i read here,only happen on NL....

All these bla bla bla.... undecided

grin grin grin..

And when you ask the clamourers if they're te victim in question, all I read is 'No oh But it happened to my friend's friend cousin' or their neighbour but yet they vehemently believe these terrible things happen. undecided

NL house of commotion grin
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by daddynasa: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin grin grin..

And when you ask the clamourers if they're te victim in question, all I read is 'No oh But it happened to my friend's friend cousin' or their neighbour but yet they vehemently believe these terrible things happen. undecided

NL house of commotion grin
that's true, but u cannot totally generalise. wel I didn't post it for any advice. I just decided to share whether dem believe am or not. no body dey pay me na. am too senior to post trash, person dey big pass smtins

1 Like

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Agrika: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Harmvirus:
Lol! Op, is her name Dubem? Naija movie, Royal fighters come to mind
Lol, Mercy Johnson abi?
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by bukatyne(f): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
daddynasa:
My friend just called me this evening, telling me that his wife arranged his face with a dirty slap at about 2:15 am, he said he jumped out of the bed as a result of the shock and he was confused for about 8 mins. He said the wife was looking at him with a particular face. when he got himself, he then asked her why the slap, all she said was that "I told I will pay u back". I asked him that why the payback? he said they had a fight before their marriage ( abt 2mnths ago) of which he gave her a slap. they just got married and now my friend is asking me what I think of such a wife that could keep such in her heart? Me sef confuse

He did not think before he slapped her abi or he doesn't know she will be thinking What kind of husband he is?

He has learnt that he cannot get away with slaps.

Let them sit down and sort out What lead to the slap fest and sin no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Ewuro4: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
daddynasa:

that's true, but u cannot totally generalise. wel I didn't post it for any advice. I just decided to share whether dem believe am or not. no body dey pay me na. am too senior to post trash, person dey big pass smtins

Oga I'm not doubting you.

I sincerely just find it hard to believe that these things happen. Afterall im entitled to how I want to feel.
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Harmvirus(f): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Agrika:

Lol, Mercy Johnson abi?

Yea
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by mirob(f): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2015
Lol, this is the kind of wife that cuts husband's joystick, let him run now before it's too late cos any woman that can bear grudges for two months can kill oO.

1 Like

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by folaberinjo: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tell my husband to watch out- Iyan ogun odun...
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by KanwuliaJara: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Simply tell him. . . . "You reap what you sow! Enjoy!" kiss
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by lilmax(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
He should slap her,dazall
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by folaberinjo: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by DollyParton1(f): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
daddynasa:
My friend just called me this evening, telling me that his wife arranged his face with a dirty slap at about 2:15 am, he said he jumped out of the bed as a result of the shock and he was confused for about 8 mins. He said the wife was looking at him with a particular face. when he got himself, he then asked her why the slap, all she said was that "I told I will pay u back". I asked him that why the payback? he said they had a fight before their marriage ( abt 2mnths ago) of which he gave her a slap. they just got married and now my friend is asking me what I think of such a wife that could keep such in her heart? Me sef confuse
OMG I just cracked my ribs laughing so hard.
Are u sure that wife dint escape from a mental assylum or something.

Lawd!!! I can't stop laughing. She arranged his face...... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by jany(f): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
hehehehehe.
She didnt keep it in her mind o! cos she told him she wld revenge. He shld have sorted things out before the marriage or do u guyz think marriage nullifies all previous hurt?. Abeg dy shld move on jo unless dy wantto continue a vicious cycle of do me i do u. Then d marriage is doomed cos ds kain babe no go gree.

ArchEnemy:
correct babe??
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by K9blunt(f): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
well revenge is better served cold, hehhe. ERM but in her defence she retaliated because she feels He may make it a habit of hitting her in time to come . and the guy for apologize after the argument that made him slapped her in the 1st place.
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by cold(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
He should kick her out asap! We don't want to hear any more stories of 'woman murders husband in his sleep'.
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2015
If this story is true, I ll advice the guy to watch his back...... The woman is deadly. She's d type that can stab her husband while he's asleep. She does not av a forgiving spirit angry

1 Like

Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2015
I will my girlfriend to always do that,cus that slap will neva end but it shud be in private oh nt in public cus my slap dy hot!!!!!
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2015
I will want my girlfriend to always do that,cus that slap will neva end but it shud be in private oh nt in public cus my slap dy hot!!!!!
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by JerryTemi(f): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2017
When you offend your wife try and resolve it with her to be sincere she did the right thing,you want to tell me that you love her and you slept her that day so don't take it hard just accept it the way she did that day and move on.
Re: She Woke Him Up This Morning With A Very Hot Slap by johnsmitthen: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Now he should payback after some months in a same way. grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. / Wonders Shall Never End...11 Children From One Mother. (pic) / He Stopped Kissing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.