Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? (4564 Views)

See Wat Dickson Did 2day While Pastor Kumuyi Was Dedicating New Govt House 2 God / Nigerians Pay Highest Tariff Per Kilowatt In Africa’ / U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by 2elliot: 3:21am On Apr 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

And if Jonathan is retained, he wont recoup his billions he spent on campaign?
Whatever scare tactics its Sai Baba we want
Na sai baba u want eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by 2elliot: 3:24am On Apr 28, 2021
TRUTHTOPOWER:
If PDP wins it is going to be a war of consolidation. I dont know how many people prefer the consolidation of the status quo. Well it will depend on those benefiting from it. on the other hand if APC wins it is going to be a war of recovery. It is like an uprising against the system by those outside the system. If you look at those outside the system they are usually more. late hour sharing of goodies hardly suffices to make people part of the system. call it economic crisis, for the recoverers it is called the ONLY OPPORTUNITY. Sincerely I wish things were done differently in the last four years.
Ĝuy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by 2elliot: 3:25am On Apr 28, 2021
richybanky:

I will be d first pesin to use my pvc by kicking dem out d way am going to kick GEJ out on Saturday grin now power belong to d masses not d government again.. If u don't perform to d masses expectations, u will be kicked out and dats d prob GEJ is facing right now.. Cheers grin
Kick boxer, how far na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by 2elliot: 3:27am On Apr 28, 2021
Image123:

Duh, Buhari is the obvious difference. Is that not what your nightmares are about?
Guy, ur goat don born rat o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by 2elliot: 3:29am On Apr 28, 2021
mekaboy:
Guess the plane is about to crash.
ĺol
Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by Image123(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2021
2elliot:
Guy, ur goat don born rat o

No mind am, the goat disappoint and change na. The direction the previous government was taking the country wasn't pretty too.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2021
Op u be winch? or future teller? cos everything you said back in 2015 is exactly what we are experiencing now.

Sigh?! it's unfortunate that we have found ourselves in this contraption.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by mouthofThegod: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2021
raumdeuter:
It cant be worse than it is right now

Investors are already pulling out due to the corrupt and inept govt.

Dollar is now 210 Naira

Looting is already going on at unprecedented rate
are you still alive or dead already?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by mekaboy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
mouthofThegod:
are you still alive or dead already?

Lol.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by 2elliot: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Image123:

No mind am, the goat disappoint and change na. The direction the previous government was taking the country wasn't pretty too.
No be small thing. Buhari scammed us. But my grudge is with those who voted him in 2019. 2015 is excusable because oga jonathan was a clueless buffon. I campaign against him in 2015 even though I am also from Bayelsan.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by capatainrambo: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
2elliot:
No be small thing. Buhari scammed us. But my grudge is with those who voted him in 2019. 2015 is excusable because oga jonathan was a clueless buffon. I campaign against him in 2015 even though I am also from Bayelsan.
fact that u voted him in 2915 shows u really are not smart. Elrufai and tinubu wer rooting for buhari surely u should have seen through this.

If only u wer smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by AfonjaConehead: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Image123:

Abeg keep quiet
Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by AfonjaConehead: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
2elliot:

Afonja Shut up,thank you
Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by hegelian: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

Dollar is now 210 Naira

good mrn sir!!!howfa for your side...dollar is now 500naira...we need you here ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by AfonjaConehead: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

Dollar is now 210 Naira

zmB them dey call you o.... answer question nah... grin
Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by richybanky(m): 6:56am On Apr 30, 2021
2elliot:
Kick boxer, how far na?
Mad Buhari really kicked me, am still ashamed of myself for voting a mad dog into power in 2015.

What actually pains me more was those who voted for the mad dog in 2019 cus Buhari was failing big time before the election and nothing tangible the bastard can point out as an achievement but the buharists brought him back to power and we are all suffering it.

Sometimes, I feel like cursing those that voted for him in the second time but leave every thing for God to judge grin
Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by 2elliot: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2021
richybanky:

Mad Buhari really kicked me, am still ashamed of myself for voting a mad dog into power in 2015.

What actually pains me more was those who voted for the mad dog in 2019 cus Buhari was failing big time before the election and nothing tangible the bastard can point out as an achievement but the buharists brought him back to power and we are all suffering it.

Sometimes, I feel like cursing those that voted for him in the second time but leave every thing for God to judge grin
Lol. Buhari carry us handicap 3goals, still surpass all known indices in failure.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay The PRICE Of A New GOVT ? by richybanky(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2021
2elliot:
Lol. Buhari carry us handicap 3goals, still surpass all known indices in failure.
grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala's Honorary Doctorate Degree To Be Withdrawn / The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed / Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.