Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Dream Last Night. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream Last Night. (3520 Views)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter / I Had A Strange Dream Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dream Last Night. by EdCure: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2015
This dream of yours is a Nigerian dream. May it come true.

But may God never allow Jonathan to be crowned "king" (using whatever nomenclature) after we Nigerian have rejected him at the polls next saturday.

3 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2015
omenka:
Just woke up from this dream I had a few moments ago about the outcome of the general elections and decided to share it before it escapes my mind. Most times I find it difficult remembering things that happened in my dreams if I don't share them with someone or write them down instantly.

So here's how my dream went.

The elections had come and gone and there was some sort of swearing in ceremony being held at some place with some select few people in attendance. Amongst them were many APC and PDP stalwarts. I remember Buhari was there, El Rufai, Amaechi, Oyegun and some other party chiefs. From PDP were Ananih, Clerk, Abati, Okupe, FFK, Fayose, et al.

Now, the venue for the ceremony was designed in such a manner most of the witnesses, the party bigwigs, were seated in some sort of lobby while the president was being "crowned" in some room behind the lobby. After wearing the crown, he was to present himself before the guys in the lobby and then step out to wave at a sea of supporters outside the building just as is being done with the Pope.

I was in the inner room where the Jonathan was being crowned as the "uthenasian" president of Nigeria (whatever that meant) and was fuming with anger, but surprisingly, the APC chiefs were either smiling or simply wearing expressionless faces, and Jonathan was brimming with smiles as usual.

I didn't ponder for so long before I understood why the APC bigwigs were smiling. The president, after presenting himself to the people in the waiting lobby and his supporters went back into the inner chamber where Buhari, El rufai, Oyegun and Amaechi were waiting, took off his robe and the crown, handed the crown to Buhari and then left the chamber through a back door to a waiting air plane behind the building!! He was leaving the country with his wife!! While all this was taking place, a camera was rolling, and before he hopped unto the plane, he gave a little speech advising his supporters to be calm and law abiding, that he never won the election, and the PDP stalwarts in the other room to submit themselves to the authorities for prosecution!

I couldn't believe what was happening before my eyes.... At that point I was overwhelmed by emotions, just broke down and started crying, but not because I hurt; it was tears of joy. A lady from the other room (I think it was Abike Dabiri) came in to join me. We embraced, laughing and crying, and then I said "it is finished"...

At this point I was awakened by my barking German Shepard. smiley

A lot of this might sound disjointed but I narrated it just the way it happened.

This could be subjected to all manner of interpretations based on one's political bias, but to me, it was just a dream... smiley

@Your sig.. I tire for this mods oh!... I wonder when expressing my mind as to what Nigeria's current administration has done is now a crime...
Re: My Dream Last Night. by ej77: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2015
Baawaa:
I had a similar dream,but my own fashion was different. I met myself in a church well loaded with people,and the pastor that was to minister came and said no sermon,no prayers but we shall sing till we cannot sing again.And this is the song
NIGERIA NEED A CHANGE BY FIRE!
I sang till awake up!
change by fire that is way u and ur demonic party with satanic agents as members want to cause crises in Nigeria. Buhari can not win.
Re: My Dream Last Night. by Descartes: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2015
One of the signs of acute malaria left so long unattended to.
Re: My Dream Last Night. by suwailad(f): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2015
amen to your dream

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by richybanky(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2015
temitemi1:
YOu better go back to sleep! GEJ till 2019!!!
Lols, wit everything d OP said dis is d only tin u can come wit? Nairalanders no go kill pesin sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by otokx(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2015
It is not all dreams that come to pass.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by rad1cal2: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2015
OP has malaria, the funny thing about his dreams is that he broke down in tears.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2015
It shall come to pass in Jesus name. Amen!!

Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by nzeadachie: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
omenka:
Notice me, is this your best shot??
JUST ASKING OOO
Re: My Dream Last Night. by selectedhero(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
NO YOU WERE NOT SLEEPING, YOU JUST HAD ONE BOTTLE TOO MUCH AND STARTED HALUCINATING, THAT SUGGEST WHY THE STORY WAS DISJOINT. MORESO YOU AND ABIKE HUGGING? AH THE HEIGHT OF STUPOR.
WELL YOUR IMAGINATION COULD BE MISLEADING THOUGH. YOU IMAGINED GEJ CALMNESS WELL SHA. BUT I ADVISE YOU TO GO EASY ON ALCOHOL, YOU MIGHT NEED CLEAR VISION TO RUN FROM YOUR POLLING UNIT (AN ADVISE). #IAMFORGEJ
Re: My Dream Last Night. by xrisdon(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
My Submission!!

1, on the night of your DREAM you spent so much time on nairaland debating on buhari and how he will win the election,
...........hence the DREAM!!

2, you have a crush for Abike Dabiri, (haaa! married woman!!) upon all the women in the whole wide world is only her that you choose to hug in your DREAM

My. Advice:

its good to support a politican of your choice,
but stay away from other people's wife!!
Re: My Dream Last Night. by lalasticlala(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=omenka post=31841278]

He's been banned for life.

People just cook up false story.

That's y it was in a form of question?
Re: My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=32099748][/quote]Thanks boss. It is such a pity people don't understand the implications of spreading such false information on any internet platform at a time like this when the anxiety in the country is at a fever pitch. What we have in our hands is a highly inflammable situation and the mods must really be careful the topics they move to the fp.

Thanks for your diligence in making Nairaland a better place for all irrespective of our political biases.
Re: My Dream Last Night. by taharqa: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lolz

Buhari always winning in dreamland since 2003 grin grin
Re: My Dream Last Night. by Eseose9(f): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
And your finally came to pass
said Buhari!

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
taharqa:
Lolz

my good friend. How are you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eseose9:
And your finally came to pass
said Buhari!
Abi oo. Praise God. smiley
Re: My Dream Last Night. by taharqa: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
my good friend. How are you? cheesy

I gallant.

How you dey??
Re: My Dream Last Night. by Scatterboss(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
taharqa:
Lolz

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
taharqa:

I gallant.

How you dey??
Bros I gentle oo. I don wake up oo but e be like my dream still dey go on oo. grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by realjoker(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Ou better go back to sleep! GEJ till 2019!!!
temitemi so you are still on nairaland i taugth u hav gone on exile...lol.. Robot indeed after your pay master as accepted defeat u ar busy here typin gej till u get back to ur normal sense,

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by rabimlomo: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:
Just woke up from this dream I had a few moments ago about the outcome of the general elections and decided to share it before it escapes my mind. Most times I find it difficult remembering things that happened in my dreams if I don't share them with someone or write them down instantly.

So here's how my dream went.

The elections had come and gone and there was some sort of swearing in ceremony being held at some place with some select few people in attendance. Amongst them were many APC and PDP stalwarts. I remember Buhari was there, El Rufai, Amaechi, Oyegun and some other party chiefs. From PDP were Ananih, Clerk, Abati, Okupe, FFK, Fayose, et al.

Now, the venue for the ceremony was designed in such a manner most of the witnesses, the party bigwigs, were seated in some sort of lobby while the president was being "crowned" in some room behind the lobby. After wearing the crown, he was to present himself before the guys in the lobby and then step out to wave at a sea of supporters outside the building just as is being done with the Pope.

I was in the inner room where the Jonathan was being crowned as the "uthenasian" president of Nigeria (whatever that meant) and was fuming with anger, but surprisingly, the APC chiefs were either smiling or simply wearing expressionless faces, and Jonathan was brimming with smiles as usual.

I didn't ponder for so long before I understood why the APC bigwigs were smiling. The president, after presenting himself to the people in the waiting lobby and his supporters went back into the inner chamber where Buhari, El rufai, Oyegun and Amaechi were waiting, took off his robe and the crown, handed the crown to Buhari and then left the chamber through a back door to a waiting air plane behind the building!! He was leaving the country with his wife!! While all this was taking place, a camera was rolling, and before he hopped unto the plane, he gave a little speech advising his supporters to be calm and law abiding, that he never won the election, and the PDP stalwarts in the other room to submit themselves to the authorities for prosecution!

I couldn't believe what was happening before my eyes.... At that point I was overwhelmed by emotions, just broke down and started crying, but not because I hurt; it was tears of joy. A lady from the other room (I think it was Abike Dabiri) came in to join me. We embraced, laughing and crying, and then I said "it is finished"...

At this point I was awakened by my barking German Shepard. smiley

A lot of this might sound disjointed but I narrated it just the way it happened.

This could be subjected to all manner of interpretations based on one's political bias, but to me, it was just a dream... smiley

WOW! And your dream did come to past, almost exactly. Buhari won and gej accepted defeat. wow cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
rabimlomo:

WOW! And your dream did come to past, almost exactly. Buhari won and gej accepted defeat. wow cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol. Indeed, dreams do come true. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by obi4eze(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:
lol. Indeed, dreams do come true. smiley
It's one of the ways God speaks to us.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2015
taharqa:

I gallant.

How you dey??
GEJ till . . .

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Zoharariel:
Obatala has just shown you the preview of what will happen on March, the 29th.

Unfortunately for the TANoids, this dream will come to pass. grin
You are indeed a prophet. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2015
nanauju:
Some dreams such as this don't require much energy to dwell upon cos they don't come to pass
Indeed. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by LieDetector(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
omenka:
A lady from the other room (I think it was Abike Dabiri) came in to join me. We embraced, laughing and crying, and then I said "it is finished"..
OK grin
Re: My Dream Last Night. by omenka(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
LieDetector:
OK grin
u no well u hear ba. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dream Last Night. by LieDetector(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
omenka:
u no well u hear ba. cheesy
that part alone is capable of pitching a tent outta one's boxer grin
Re: My Dream Last Night. by Ghandi12: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Our exposure to science and technology would always tempt us to disregard divinity.

For those who have cared to observe - there is an omnipotent force controlling our world. Dreams, particularly, appear to be a major means of communication with mankind.

Everyone should endeavor to stick to good to the best of our ability.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomole Shielding A Police Officer From Rain With A Broken Umbrella / Sad! See What Happened To A Boy After He Met Online Lover First Time. Pics&video / Pdp To Field T. A Orji/Bode George In 2023..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.