Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Had A Strange Dream Last Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Strange Dream Last Night (6071 Views)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nutase: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Disclaimer: I am apolitical and if election were to hold yesterday I am sure i would have voted my Boo-hari.

I woke up sweating and really confused trying to make out the meaning of this nocturnal mystery I had just seen. It left me thinking and I was unable to go back to sleep.
Fellow NLs please help me with an intepretation of this dream as I have lost complete faith in the current govt and have been really clamouring for change.

Scene 1: I saw Nigerian soldiers chained behind a truck and some fake soldiers dressed in army fatigues were guarding the truck waiting for somebody to arrive.
Lo and behold the person arrived and it was our very own GMB displaying his bald head in a well tailored suit. As soon as he arrived he inspected the truck before they locked the back of the truck and drove off in a convoy which included GMB in a black SUV.
Scene 2: We tried trailing the car before I woke up.

Can anyone help me inteprete this dream before I lose my mind as I am contemplating not voting for anyone again.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Nutase:
Disclaimer: I am apolitical and if election were to hold yesterday I am sure i would have voted my Boo-hari.

I woke up sweating and really confused trying to make out the meaning of this nocturnal mystery I had just seen. It left me thinking and I was unable to go back to sleep.
Fellow NLs please help me with an intepretation of this dream as I have lost complete faith in the current govt and have been really clamouring for change.

Scene 1: I saw Nigerian soldiers chained behind a truck and some fake soldiers dressed in army fatigues were guarding the truck waiting for somebody to arrive.
Lo and behold the person arrived and it was our very own GMB displaying his bald head in a well tailored suit. As soon as he arrived he inspected the truck before they locked the back of the truck and drove off in a convoy which included GMB in a black SUV.

Can anyone help me inteprete this dream before I lose my mind as I am contemplating not voting for anyone again.
God revealed it to redeem you from the evil agenda of APC.
Jonathan may not be perfect but he is the best president Nigeria have ever had.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Tos87(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2015
masterpower:

I concur... you now know the right thing to do.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nutase: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2015
masterpower:

Tos87:
I concur... you now know the right thing to do.
Then I will rather not vote to appease my conscience.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2015
If Buhari wins, he will surely deal with the army!
He will avenge the killing of Boko Haram members whom he advised should be treated like the Niger Delta militants.

13 Likes

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by argon500: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2015
Nutase:

Mr Joseph the dreamer, are you sure masquerade didn't pursued you inside your dream?

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by focus7: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2015
It is simple. It means Buhari win and become the new commander in chief of arm forces of Nigeria. My counsel; don't let the first two commentators dissuade you, they are agents of darkness, though if your conscience is still not no problem, Buhari will still win all the same.

6 Likes

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2015
It means that if Buhari eventually wins, Kanuri, Fulani, Hausa and some Yoruba will be going on killing spree while Buhari look the other way

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by sosanova: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2015
Nutase:

Simple
[size=20pt]Buhari is the Supreme Ayatollah of Boko Haram[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nutase: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
argon500:

Mr Joseph the dreamer, are you sure masquerade didn't pursued you inside your dream?
Its pursue not pursued. if they did u would have seen it in my post.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by argon500: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nutase:
Its pursue not pursued. if they did u would have seen it in my post.

Thanks for the correction.. That doesn't make us an enemy. We are all fighting for the progress of our nation

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by ThundrCork(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Nutase now you know the interpretation of your dream. The 'fake' soldiers are the EFCC and the DSS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Emescot(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:

With the present situation i think Nigeria is going to experience more hardship

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nutase: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
ThundrCork:
Nutase now you know the interpretation of your dream. The 'fake' soldiers are the EFCC and the DSS
I believe you with the arrest and arraignment of retired and serving military generals this year.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Prior to the elections and some days after Buhari won, I had similar dreams too.
But in mine once the soldiers were gone, I'd be teleported to a scene, a war scene. Sometimes it happens as if I was watching it on TV, and suddenly I'm in it. Everyone and everything is upside down. I'd be running though but I always wake up when I get hit with an air strike. Or about to be hit with an air strike. Had same dream for days consecutively, though different scenes.

I don't believe in dreams though and I rarely remember my dreams when I dream, but I do not know what is special with this recurring one.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Go and treat yourself. You have high fever!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
focus7:
It is simple. It means Buhari win and become the new commander in chief of arm forces of Nigeria. My counsel; don't let the first two commentators dissuade you, they are agents of darkness, though if your conscience is still not no problem, Buhari will still win all the same.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by ComputerSeller: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Your dream is happening before our very eyes!
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Nutase:

You were like the man who saw tomorrow... Fast forward to Dec. 2016...your dream interpretation was: Buhari will win but there would be hardship in the land
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by bettercreature(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
ComputerSeller:
Your dream is happening before our very eyes!
Let's drag religion into this,it seems the OP need delieverance
That wasn't a dream it was a nightmare
OR if we prefer to spear religion,she might be suffering from Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Probably she just lost a boy friend or finding it difficult to find one
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by iamrealdeji(m): 6:36am On Jan 29, 2017
ProfessorPeter:
It means that if Buhari eventually wins, Kanuri, Fulani, Hausa and some Yoruba will be going on killing spree while Buhari look the other way
you are a good dream interpreter,nutase's dream is beginning to come to pass. Fulani herdsmen are killing people now and buhari is looking the other away

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by EternalTruths: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you are a good dream interpreter,nutase's dream is beginning to come to pass. Fulani herdsmen are killing people now and buhari is looking the other away

Professorpeter got the interpretation perfectly well.

Do you know that this is exactly 50years after the civil war broke out in 1967.

Buhari's death this year will make or mar Nigeria.

I sense trouble and real one for that matter cry

Nutase:

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Jabioro: 6:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Your dream had begin to manifest...

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by freeze001(f): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2017
ProfessorPeter:

Apt interpretation! It certainly wasn't revealed to you by man! It's happening now, live n direct! Dem idiots are on a murder spree yet d presidency's complicity is obvious in its deliberate silence and protection/funding of the marauders. They rather attempt to arrest/kidnap those who call for citizens to defend themselves by repelling their attackers through every means possible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
EternalTruths:

Professorpeter got the interpretation perfectly well.

Do you know that this is exactly 50years after the civil war broke out in 1967.

Buhari's death this year will make or mar Nigeria.

I sense trouble and real one for that matter cry

I agree totally !
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
ikennaf1:
Prior to the elections and some days after Buhari won, I had similar dreams too.
But in mine once the soldiers were gone, I'd be teleported to a scene, a war scene. Sometimes it happens as if I was watching it on TV, and suddenly I'm in it. Everyone and everything is upside down. I'd be running though but I always wake up when I get hit with an air strike. Or about to be hit with an air strike. Had same dream for days consecutively, though different scenes.

I don't believe in dreams though and I rarely remember my dreams when I dream, but I do not know what is special with this recurring one.

I've been having these visions continually for some years now and all indicators says Nigeria isn't healthy except one's choosing to lie. I've shared my war-preparation strategies with my entire family and may relocate all within 90days from now...
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nutase:

It isn't a good dream whatever the interpretation anyone makes of it. May i ask what you think of your dream now looking back ?

For me, Soldiers represent law and order against foreign elements, and your dream may imply activities out of order becoming the rule of the day. The Buhari you saw was not necessarily Buhari as a person but a system overthrowing the present system. I.e.since Buhari is the leader of the current system, a leader in charge of a chaotic system as represented by the fake soldiers taking over the activities of the real soldiers. It's an incomplete dream to me.. If you had this dream, the Buhari figure needs some further revelation but its not him like most times who you see in dreams represents systems.. May God help us. I pray Nigeria sees the end of this year without trouble. While people are talking about 2019, i'm scared of even June-July 2017
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by agabaI23(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nutase:

It was the Chibok girls saga. The masterminds were revealed to you.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by greatwhite(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2017
Whenever u see uniform personnel in your dream it represent principalities. One was chained and the other was in charge. It means one is subdued by the other. The fake has subdued the real. Whenever u see yourself embarking on a journey in your dream. it is important you finish the journey and disembark from the automobile. If u disembark then it is a victorious journey. But you don't disembark den you need to pray. May you never embark on the journey of no return.

Ps: it has noting to do with buhari/APC/elections. Your mind only projected it the way you can relate to it.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by calberian: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nutase:

Interesting
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2017

It isn't a good dream whatever the interpretation anyone makes of it. May i ask what you think of your dream now looking back ?

For me, Soldiers represent law and order against foreign elements, and your dream may imply activities out of order becoming the rule of the day. The Buhari you saw was not necessarily Buhari as a person but a system overthrowing the present system. I.e.since Buhari is the leader of the current system, a leader in charge of a chaotic system as represented by the fake soldiers taking over the activities of the real soldiers. It's an incomplete dream to me.. If you had this dream, the Buhari figure needs some further revelation but its not him like most times who you see in dreams represents systems.. May God help us. I pray Nigeria sees the end of this year without trouble. While people are talking about 2019, i'm scared of even June-July 2017

The OP narrated his dream in February 2015, before Buhari was elected. GEJ was still in charge then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP National Caretaker Committee: Sheriff In Consistent Falsehood / The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports / Okuama: Police, Not Army Should Probe, Try Suspects — SANs, Retired Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.