Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! (927 Views)

APC Desperation For Oil State; State Of Emergency To Be Declared In Rivers State / Desperation! Tinubu's Inlaw Contest In Two States (Pics) / DESPERATION: Lamido, Mu’azu Meet Over Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by kay1one2(m): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2015
This man has ruled in 1983. Was a tyrant then so much so that when he left (or was kicked) out of office, the average nigerian citizen was excited!
Fast forward to 2003 and he's back and after a loss then is still vying for office till 2015; fourth time in a row!
Did he forget anything there? Is this some fundamentalisy ideology that he must get back to office even if its on the blood of innocent youths killed by his supporters? !
Apc might have a manifesto but buhari might not even be able to read it!
Gej represents the new age of leadership in this country and in as much he has so many flaws as well, if buhari is the one coming up against him, I'd rather stick with the evil I know than the perpetual contesting machine I don't!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by WisdomFlakes: 7:03am On Mar 21, 2015
Nigerians have tasted six years of Jonathan's 'fresh air' and it stinks. If he has performed so well he wouldn't be having a herculean task seeking re-election or resorting to bribery to seek votes from ordinary Nigerians.

He has to accept responsibility for mismanaging our economy, for failure of leadership in tackling boko haram and the resulting massacre of Nigerians, chibok girls international scandal, worsening electricity generation problems, unprecedented corruption, etc.

This election isn't about Buhari's desperation but rather Jonathan's abysmal leadership failures. In the end he'll have no one but himself to blame for his impending loss at the polls.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by temitemi1(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2015
Say NO to a despotic n hawkish general, say NO to tinubu's LACKEY! GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by arsetalks(m): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2015
What's bothersome here is your desperation to unjustly paint the general black.

If Buhari instructed anyone to kill anybody, why hasn't the government of the day charged him to court on this count? Isn't this an indictment of the government that was meant to protect lives and properties?

You know what's more annoying about you? You were not born when the general ruled but can open your mouth and say rubbish.

I was expecting you to pin point where he (the general) has shown act of desperation, but you couldn't maybe because you have nothing to say or because GEJ and PDP have further ruined our educational system as alluded to by your piss poor usage of the English language.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by Firefire(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2015
A bigot can never rule Nigeria again

A coup plotter can never rule Nigeria again

NEVER AGAIN shall we allow Boohary who truncated our young democracy 30 years ago to stage a come back to the idea he killed.

GOD forbid!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by dein77(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2015
All i want to say;

GEJ till 2019! Firefire, temitemi1, I dey feel una wella. .

No hiding place for the despot!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by Firefire(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2015
dein77:
All i want to say;

Thank you.

NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by PassingShot(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2015
What is bothersome is GEJ's and the Jonathanians desperation to continue to pauperize Nigerians given multitude evidences that they have failed to improve our lots.
Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by kay1one2(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2015
arsetalks:
What's bothersome here is your desperation to unjustly paint the general black.

If Buhari instructed anyone to kill anybody, why hasn't the government of the day charged him to court on this count? Isn't this an indictment of the government that was meant to protect lives and properties?

You know what's more annoying about you? You were not born when the general ruled but can open your mouth and say rubbish.

I was expecting you to pin point where he (the general) has shown act of desperation, but you couldn't maybe because you have nothing to say or because GEJ and PDP have further ruined our educational system as alluded to by your piss poor usage of the English language.

Is it the "bothersome" that is difficult for you to understand or you just ran out of things to say and decided to try use of English? !
Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by temitemi1(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2015
One love brother!
dein77:
All i want to say;

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by Rilwon: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2015
[s]
dein77:
All i want to say;
Firefire:
A bigot can never rule Nigeria again
A coup plotter can never rule Nigeria again
NEVER AGAIN shall we allow Boohary who truncated our young democracy 30 years ago to stage a come back to the idea he killed.
GOD forbid!
temitemi1:
Say NO to a despotic n hawkish general, say NO to tinubu's LACKEY! GEJ till 2019!!!
kay1one2:
This man has ruled in 1983. Was a tyrant then so much so that when he left (or was kicked) out of office, the average nigerian citizen was excited!
Fast forward to 2003 and he's back and after a loss then is still vying for office till 2015; fourth time in a row!
Did he forget anything there? Is this some fundamentalisy ideology that he must get back to office even if its on the blood of innocent youths killed by his supporters? !
Apc might have a manifesto but buhari might not even be able to read it!
Gej represents the new age of leadership in this country and in as much he has so many flaws as well, if buhari is the one coming up against him, I'd rather stick with the evil I know than the perpetual contesting machine I don't!
[/s]

If Buhari was President of Nigeria and every week he is gallivanting from NASFAT to Quareeb, from Quareeb to Ansarudeen, from there to Ahmadiyya, from there to Izala from there to the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) and from there to the National Mosque in Abuja and from there to the Ilorin Central Mosque and from there to the Yobe Central Mosque and then from there to Lagos Central Mosque, then to the central mosques in Ibadan, Kano and Maiduguri then again he shells out billions of naira to imams, what would Nigerians say? What would Nigerians say if Buhari is the president now and he takes the jets of the presidential fleet to pack imams to Mecca? What would Nigerians say if Buhari was in the mosque and a grand imam from the north accuses southern tribes of being terrorists and Buhari is right there in the mosque and he says nothing? Hypocrisy has melted the brains of many in this country. Jonathan is a divisive leader using a very volatile means to push his sinister agenda. So answer me, what if Buhari was doing all this? And he makes sure the media is always covering every visit to the mosque? This same general was in Abuja some days ago for Friday prayers at Wuse, the imam did not even announce that Buhari was in the mosque and many were not aware he was in the same mosque with them. He had his prayers and left without any noise. Jonathan, I repeat, is a divisive figure and it is the actions of leaders like him that lead to catastrophic consequences. As for the hypocrites of this nation defending every stupid thing Oga Ade does because of tribe or religion, na you go tire for this one wey we start so.
Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by kay1one2(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

If Buhari was President of Nigeria and every week he is gallivanting from NASFAT to Quareeb, from Quareeb to Ansarudeen, from there to Ahmadiyya, from there to Izala from there to the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) and from there to the National Mosque in Abuja and from there to the Ilorin Central Mosque and from there to the Yobe Central Mosque and then from there to Lagos Central Mosque, then to the central mosques in Ibadan, Kano and Maiduguri then again he shells out billions of naira to imams, what would Nigerians say? What would Nigerians say if Buhari is the president now and he takes the jets of the presidential fleet to pack imams to Mecca? What would Nigerians say if Buhari was in the mosque and a grand imam from the north accuses southern tribes of being terrorists and Buhari is right there in the mosque and he says nothing? Hypocrisy has melted the brains of many in this country. Jonathan is a divisive leader using a very volatile means to push his sinister agenda. So answer me, what if Buhari was doing all this? And he makes sure the media is always covering every visit to the mosque? This same general was in Abuja some days ago for Friday prayers at Wuse, the imam did not even announce that Buhari was in the mosque and many were not aware he was in the same mosque with them. He had his prayers and left without any noise. Jonathan, I repeat, is a divisive figure and it is the actions of leaders like him that lead to catastrophic consequences. As for the hypocrites of this nation defending every stupid thing Oga Ade does because of tribe or religion, na you go tire for this one wey we start so.

Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by arsetalks(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Is it the "bothersome" that is difficult for you to understand or you just ran out of things to say and decided to try use of English? !
It is odd how you keep making a fool of yourself. Do you enjoy doing it or are you out to break someone's record. A relative maybe?
Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by ndcide(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2015
In few days we shall put an end to Buhari's endless presidential quest.

It dies in 28, March, 2015.
Re: Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! by kay1one2(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2015
arsetalks:
It is odd how you keep making a fool of yourself. Do you enjoy doing it or are you out to break someone's record. A relative maybe?

When you start making points let me know!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Only See This In Nigeria (photos) / Bola Tinubu: Bode George Can Go On Exile / Man Running Away With Ballot Box During Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.