Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? (3155 Views)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! / Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by johnydon22(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

dude, why go that far when our neighbor alpha centauri is right there asking to be visited? a nice binary star system with a lone planet (maybe more?) and just 4.7light years away? grin

have been looking for the ancient mayan structures, haven't found them yet but you'd be amazed how much info points to mayans having made contact with aliens in their ancient writeups and artifacts!
Lol i guessing you know what it is to visit alpha centauri... Who wanna spend a thousand years without getting to ur destination? grin

You wanna try? cheesy na only you go shaa... i no go follow grin
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
I just hope everyone's got their tinfoil hats on
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
5minsmadness:
@joe4christ.

Find and read the book HIDDEN CREATURES. You'll be amazed.

Do you know the mayans(or Aztecs, one of them) which were an ancient civilization built funny shaped buildings that never made any sense until man began going to the moon and one day a picture of the buildings/ruins was taken by a descending satellite and it spelt out WELCOME in mayan language? The only way those wordings could be appreciated was if the visitors whoever they were, we're coming from high up the atmosphere down to earth. So why did the mayans build such a structure?
Link to the book, 'hidden creatures' or ...
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by 5minsmadness: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
cupid1:
Link to the book, 'hidden creatures' or ...
Some of us were born before the Internet.
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2015
:oI would just like to know, why does "joe4christ" post and comment about "things" he knows "absolutely" nothing about and then still adds "stupid" comments , meanwhile "he's" racking in all "information" that "he" did not "know" about , "one" should "know" what they talking about before "asking" the "stupid" "questions" , if u "can't" argue at your "know" "game" then don't "play" .
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by joe4christ(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2015
negativecreep:
:oI would just like to know, why does "joe4christ" post and comment about "things" he knows "absolutely" nothing about and then still adds "stupid" comments , meanwhile "he's" racking in all "information" that "he" did not "know" about , "one" should "know" what they talking about before "asking" the "stupid" "questions" , if u "can't" argue at your "know" "game" then don't "play" .

Guy, why are u stalking me na
My belief system mustn't tally with yours, so what's ya problem.
You just spew trash up there without even stating you opinion on the said topic...
No make me change am for you o!
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oh Sorry, I thought that u "were" able to "debate" on these "subjects" u post , but it seems I was mistaken for so far there's still no "debating" going on from your side but anyway never mind , obviously "it" would be to much "information" for your brain to handle lol later. shocked
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

Some of us were born before the Internet.
LOL...Bro, don't gimme that shite unless you were born before the year 1962. You could have just said "some of us were born before the internet BECAME READILY AVAILABLE". I searched google, and nothing turned up. If such a book really existed, i darn well know the internet would have a record of it
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by 5minsmadness: 1:09am On Mar 24, 2015
cupid1:
LOL...Bro, don't gimme that shite unless you were born before the year 1962. You could have just said "some of us were born before the internet BECAME READILY AVAILABLE". I searched google, and nothing turned up. If such a book really existed, i darn well know the internet would have a record of it
Type your name and surname on Google. Anything show up? If no then you don't exist.

Stop making Google your god.
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by joe4christ(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2015
negativecreep:
Oh Sorry, I thought that u "were" able to "debate" on these "subjects" u post , but it seems I was mistaken for so far there's still no "debating" going on from your side but anyway never mind , obviously "it" would be to much "information" for your brain to handle lol later. shocked

If you are that knowledgable, then why dont you educate me. Huh?
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by johnydon22(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Type your name and surname on Google. Anything show up? If no then you don't exist.

hey he is not making google his friend... isn't it strange that no result of that book turned up in his google search.. All you can do for him now is tell him how you got to read it
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

lol...Bro, i type my name and surname, and it brings up my facebook and twitter account. Funny how i haven't seen anything even remotely related to the book- not even an author or a date the book was published. Books which have been read by many people always get a place on google. There are books written before 1960 like moby dick by herman melville which still have a place on the internet. So it's either your memory is a bit foggy or you're lying about the book just to buttress a point

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by 5minsmadness: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2015
cupid1:
lol...Bro, i type my name and surname, and it brings up my facebook and twitter account. Funny how i haven't seen anything even remotely related to the book- not even an author or a date the book was published. Books which have been read by many people always get a place on google. There are books written before 1960 like moby dick by herman melville which still have a place on the internet. So it's either your memory is a bit foggy or you're lying about the book just to buttress a point

My bad. Thought you were trying to be a smart-ass with your previous comment. I made a mistake with the title. It's ALIEN ANIMALS.

Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

My bad. Thought you were trying to be a smart-ass with your previous comment. I made a mistake with the title. It's ALIEN ANIMALS.
well thanks, going to check it out right now. Been looking for something to read for a long time.
P.S: if everyone on nairaland could be as civil and open minded as you and i, them there would be no E-wars cheesy . #Just_saying
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by 5minsmadness: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
cupid1:
well thanks, going to check it out right now. Been looking for something to read for a long time.
P.S: if everyone on nairaland could be as civil and open minded as you and i, them there would be no E-wars cheesy . #Just_saying
Lol, My broda, the insult thing one naira land tire me, hence am always on guard to repel or ignore any bullsh1t.
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Horus(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXcYBEZ9Dp0

[size=15pt]UFO'ism Replaces Religion (Paa Nabab Yaanuwn)[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist Dark Ages / How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? / Christ Embassy Church Send Homeowners Packing After Son Sowed House As Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.