Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO (21883 Views)

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? / Magic Or Skill: See A Yoruba Man In Action / 0027603694520 Zizinga Noorani Magic Ring Of Wonders Money Spell Psychic In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by Awoofawo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

is it that you can't write central Igbo or what?

You see now, you people even find hard understanding each other dialet because lack of standard/central dialet among you folk.... Igbo that is spoken in Anambra is not understood by those in Akwa-Ibom.........
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by xtervaganza(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bonapart:
what is this one saying
ask google
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Awoofawo:

You see now, you people even find hard understanding each other dialet because lack of standard/central dialet among you folk.... Igbo that is spoken in Anambra is not understood by those in Akwa-Ibom.........

Who told you we don't have central Igbo? is that not what I requested him to write? what do we learn in schools, watch in movies and read from novels

2 Likes

Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by Chykechin(f): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Somebody shout ...... Hallelujah!!!
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by waternogetemeny: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
We can even translate Nollywood Igbo theme movie to Igbo like Hollywood movie is translated to French, German etc

1 Like

Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
fineworker24:

Rijuo nsi onu. Speak gini?
Go to abyss
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by dubemivan(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ekene m unu igbo nile gburugburu... Anyi na agazi international! Ndi igbo asi 'm unu nno.
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by lucianohase(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Are u ogoni
No
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by donbenie(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Awoofawo:

Every language in the world has dialects,so does the Igbo language,on the other hand,we have a centralised form of writing it which everyone understands,what is so peculiar about that?

1 Like

Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by tonychristopher: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
lucianohase:
No

Then where are u from
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by lucianohase(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Then where are u from
are u e-cia
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by maskid(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
curiouses:

Hausas have materials to sustain their station. Igbos don't.

Oga.. Who owns 99% of the contents dat make up Am family, urban and epic??

It seems u are playin wit the creativity of igbos

Na dem get nollywood ooo.

1 Like

Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by tonychristopher: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
lucianohase:
are u e-cia
Seriously igbo here

But why are you ashamed of your tribe
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Can't wait to see it
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by lucianohase(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Seriously igbo here

lol...I'm half ibo....if someone's father is from kalabari(buguma) which is ijaw or omoku which is ogba and the person's mum is from imo which is full bred ibo,will u call that person ibo?
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by Sirdy48(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
We are saved from the noises from our brothers From the south. This calls for celebration tongue
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by lucianohase(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Seriously igbo here

if am from one of the hardcore ibo states y should I be ashamed? The truth is that I'm not.....Besides I admire them for their business acumen,a hardwork mindset! Its not that were I come from we don't have people with such mindset....
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by azzima(m): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2015
killercute16:
We have pressurize their life....hehehe
now we can rest.....too much noise. If you guys can start your normal empty chest beating now,what should happen when an Ibo becomes just an ordinary VPNOISE MAKERS !!
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by tonychristopher: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2015
lucianohase:
if am from one of the hardcore ibo states y should I be ashamed? The truth is that I'm not.....Besides I admire them for their business acumen,a hardwork mindset! Its not that were I come from we don't have people with such mindset....

I understand whay you are saying but remember that as we have good attributes we have our bad ones also so is other tribes...so you. hav to be proud of your tribe and make ur dad proud

So where r u from.mum is igbo and ur my nwadi ani and we igbo dont play with nwadi cos. we take them as ours
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by tonychristopher: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2015
azzima:
now we can rest.....too much noise. If you guys can start your normal empty chest beating now,what should happen when an Ibo becomes just an ordinary VPNOISE MAKERS !!

Igbo don't don't shout but take over

It's Yoruba that shout

Atleast we have our culture on three Chanel two English and one igbo

O the dstv. Md is igbo woman

We must dominate anything in nigeria

1 Like

Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by tonychristopher: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2015
lucianohase:
lol...I'm half ibo....if someone's father is from kalabari(buguma) which is ijaw or omoku which is ogba and the person's mum is from imo which is full bred ibo,will u call that person ibo?

If ogba. Yes. He is but if kalabari..he only got igbo and ijaw blood

But still my neighbours

1 Like

Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by tonychristopher: 6:48am On Mar 22, 2015
njays24:
Saving the best for the last I guess. Thumbs up DSTV!

Yeah
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by killercute16(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2015
azzima:
You just behaved like an illetrate you know,whats ur stress,we ask for something,they deny us that something,we gave them reason to give us that something,they gave us the something,then we rejoiced and you guys just come from nowhere and start bashing us,why so much hate for us?.....Tell me pls
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by BizBayo: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
seunoni34:
No need, as the whole nollywood is igbowood in disguise

I disagree. It has never be.
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by RedCapChief(m): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2015
This is a good move.
The next best is to start brainstorming on how to provide exciting and refreshing content, particularly for 'big men' who live in VI/Ikoyi and who want their children to learn Igbo. I didn't take this seriously until I met someone who is paying to have her children taught her local dialect.
I'm willing to share ideas with anyone who is seriously considering this niche.

1 Like

Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by bigfrancis21: 4:57am On Mar 23, 2015
RedCapChief:
This is a good move.
The next best is to start brainstorming on how to provide exciting and refreshing content, particularly for 'big men' who live in VI/Ikoyi and who want their children to learn Igbo. I didn't take this seriously until I met someone who is [b]paying to have her children taught her local dialect.[/b]
I'm willing to share ideas with anyone who is seriously considering this niche.

@bold...what happens to the mother teaching her children the dialect by herself? undecided

1 Like

Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2015
bigfrancis21:

@bold...what happens to the mother teaching her children the dialect by herself? undecided

I wonder
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by RedCapChief(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Children don't learn the way adults.
You don't expect a 8am-6pm woman in the busy city of Lagos to leave her job that pays the bills and start teaching her tots how to speak vernacular.
The fact that she realises its importance is credit enough. Maybe she doesn't have a good grasp on the language. Maybe she wants her children to speak better than her. There are a million reasons.
I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of family-oriented igbo programming on this channel. Content producers who adopt early will probably make a fortune.

1 Like

Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by Anaskie(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wow. Long overdue.

Kachisbarbie, see what made you and that gentleman to quarrel the other day. tongue
Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2015
Setaje:
This movies don't have content. The English movies are d same wiv no content. If the same people are acting ethnic movie, there won't be content nor quality. So it doesn't change anything. Still tried watching English movie yesterday and the concept hasn't changed. Learn a thing or two from yoruba movies. Very good story lines apart from the juju aspect.

no the yoruba movie should learn from nollywood

1 Like

Re: M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
someone should tune in to channel 159.. eze ndi eze. playing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto / Olukere Of Ikere Ekiti Now Recognized As An Oba In Ekiti State / Culture; Unclad Reed Dance In Swaziland Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.