Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,455 members, 7,958,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ladies / Guys, How Do You Feel When Cheated On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies / Guys, How Do You Feel When Cheated On? (2205 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies / Guys, How Do You Feel When Cheated On? by Maamin(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

Just out of curiosity, is your name derivative of Messianic Judaism ? A "Hebraic believer" ?

Yes cool...i am suspecting you to be Chiadanin , are you? cheesy

The name "Maamin" is a hebrew term that means "Believer"
Re: Ladies / Guys, How Do You Feel When Cheated On? by Maamin(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
pinky21:
y are u acting surprised

Because am surprise with your above list of effect of being cheated on grin
Re: Ladies / Guys, How Do You Feel When Cheated On? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Feels really bad... few years ago I was dating this guy. He cheated on me and got two of the girls pregnant.. undecided
Re: Ladies / Guys, How Do You Feel When Cheated On? by pawn89(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
When am cheated on, I take a deep breath and try to figure out where I went wrong, I do this with detached involvement and wait for Karma to bite her in the a$$.
Re: Ladies / Guys, How Do You Feel When Cheated On? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Maamin:

Yes cool...i am suspecting you to be Chiadanin , are you? cheesy

The name "Maamin" is a hebrew term that means "Believer"

Hm. Jus asking questions. Your name piqued my interest. grin

No need to get suspicious.

Shalom Aleichem.
Re: Ladies / Guys, How Do You Feel When Cheated On? by Maamin(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

Hm. Jus asking questions. Your name piqued my interest. grin

No need to get suspicious.

Shalom Aleichem.

Hahaha...I knew it. with the bolded words my suspicions are correct.

ma shalom ha-geveret? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband / What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? / Rate Our Love (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.