Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

President GEJ Shows Angry Posture During Interview With Foreign Journalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President GEJ Shows Angry Posture During Interview With Foreign Journalist (656 Views)

Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / Herdsmen Attack: How Nigerian Newspapers Mislead Readers With Foreign Photos / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President GEJ Shows Angry Posture During Interview With Foreign Journalist by uokocha70(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2015
Have you seen this video of PGEJ interview? Short and fun.

I will just say that the jounalist was lucky he was not a Nigerian in Nigeria.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gpd3gGiIHo
Re: President GEJ Shows Angry Posture During Interview With Foreign Journalist by bewla(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2015
cant find it
Re: President GEJ Shows Angry Posture During Interview With Foreign Journalist by uokocha70(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2015
bewla:
cant find it

It is there now. I had to upload to Youtube first. It failed when I tried uploading to Nairaland directly.
Re: President GEJ Shows Angry Posture During Interview With Foreign Journalist by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Is anything wrong with that? God bless Nigeria.
Re: President GEJ Shows Angry Posture During Interview With Foreign Journalist by bewla(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2015
uokocha70:

It is there now. I had to upload to Youtube first. It failed when I tried uploading to Nairaland directly.
how look for it thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

How President Jonathan Sent SSS To Arrest Me On Buhari’s Campaign By Stephen A. / Jonathan Wants To Kill Me - Amaechi / Another Look At The 2011 Nairaland Online Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.