Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page (824 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page by Orikinla(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2015
From January to March, there have been more than 1, 350, 000 views of the posts on the presidential campaign of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) on the most visited Nigerian page on Google+
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MichaelChimaEkenyerengozi/posts

About Google+
Google+ launched in June 2011 as a social network. Features included the ability to post photos and status updates to the stream or interest based communities, group different types of relationships (rather than simply "friends"wink into Circles, a multi-person instant messaging, text and video chat called Hangouts, events, location tagging, and the ability to edit and upload photos to private cloud-based albums.

Google+ Views was introduced on April 1, 2014. It features a "view counter", which is displayed on every user’s profile page. The view counter shows the number of times the user's content has been seen by others, including photos, posts, and profile page.

Google executives subsequently described Google+ as "a social layer across all of Google's services", allowing them to share a user's identity and interests.

Approximately 540 million monthly active users make use of the social layer by interacting with Google+'s enhanced properties, like Gmail, +1 button, and YouTube comments Some 300 million monthly active users participate in the social network, interacting with the Google+ social networking stream. But user engagement has been relatively low, averaging around 7 minutes per user per month.

1 Like

Re: 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page by SeverusSnape(m): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Let them come to www.nairaland.com to also see the views of Buhari.... NOW THIS IS WHAT HE IS...
[size=14pt]A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE AND ALSO A DESPOTIC TYRANT[/size]
Re: 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page by midolian(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2015
Let me tell you something, In the Nigeria of today, if you put Buhari's pix on poison, pple will gladly drink/eat it.

That's to show how pple yearn for his leadership

CHANGE........is a sacrosanct

1 Like

Re: 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2015
midolian:
Let me tell you something, In the Nigeria of today, if you put Buhari's pix on poison, pple will gladly drink/eat it.

Which people.... Arewans?
Re: 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page by rad1cal2: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2015
So that is 1,350,000 assured votes for Buhari grin
Re: 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page by ascaris(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2015
This is because there are so many controversial issues surrounding his presidential candidature! Every body want to know about his controversial certificates, age, health e.t.c..
Re: 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page by midolian(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Which people.... Arewans?
and other well meaning Nigerians.
Re: 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page by temitemi1(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Is only a rat like u that will take such!
midolian:

That's to show how pple yearn for his leadership

CHANGE........is a sacrosanct
Re: 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page by midolian(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Is only a rat like u that will take such!
robot, how far?
Re: 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page by Alphaoscar: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari is ultimately the man of the moment !!

Sai Buhari joor.
Re: 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page by Orikinla(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2015

Re: 1, 350, 000 Views Of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On My Google+ Page by busky101(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE: 28th March, 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF: 10:00AMc
VENUE: Estadio de polling boot
CAPACITY: 68 million
REFEREE: ATTAHIRU JEGA
CLUB: PDP FC Vs APC FC
DEFENDING CHAMPION: PDP FC
FORMATION: 5:3:2
as defending champion, this is a formation in the
bid to defend their title..
LINE UP:
Jonathan Patience - GK
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
David Mark
Edwin Clark
Godswill Akpabio
Adamu Mu-azu
Midfielders
Nnamdi Sambo
Gabriel Suswan
Olusegun mimiko
Strikers
Ayo fayose - highest goal scorer
Goodluck Jonathan - C
Subs: Fani kayode, Alison Maduekwe, Musiliu
Obanikoro, Rueben Abati
COACH: Asari Dokubo
APC FC FORMATION: 4:3:3...Apc fc employs a
diamond formation woyh attacking options and
prolific striker leading the attack..
LINE UP
Rotimi Ameachi - GK
Bola Tinubu
Raji fashola
Rochas okorocha
John oyegun
Muhammadu Buhari - C
Abubakar atiku - on loan from PDP
Aminu tambuwal - on loan from PDP
Bisi akande
Adams oshiomole
Yemi osibanjo
SUBS: Kayode fayemi, Abike dabiri, rauf aregbesola
(yellow card), segun oni (on loan from pdp fc)
Coach: former PDP coach)
predict the score correctly and win a trip to Aso
rock after d election...remember it z a joke oooo

(1) (Reply)

How A SW Nigerian Destroyed The 2nd Republic And Then Got His Karma Back / Muazu Urges Abdulsalami, Dangote To Warn Buhari To Stop Attacking Jonathan / I Am A Daughter Of Maryam Babangida, I Am Her Fan - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.