Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! (2218 Views)

President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / FG Not Sending Troops To Gambia - Nigeria Army / President Buhari To Fly To Gambia In A Bid To Persuade Jammeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Neyoor:
Don't just leave for gambia, go on exile and never return.

Because great doom awaits you PDPi.gs on march28.

Take it or leave it, the people's General shall triumph!

Meanwhile, Sai Buhari!
Is this not madness? People's general?
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Queenybliss:
GEJ is winning
You dey feel am? Ur mind dey there! JEG must win cool
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Tvegas(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
How much did you steal to warrant the bode george statement? grin grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Jorussia(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Queenybliss:
GEJ is winning
If you nor mind babe,make we bet am,if GMB nor go win d election.
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jorussia:
What are you betting? Go and get a veil from the shop now, which you will use to cover your face in shame after March 28 grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Jorussia(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
What are you betting? Go and get a veil from the shop now, which you will use to cover your face in shame after March 28 grin
see me see wahala, Na you me ask to bet?All this using every opportunity that presents itself for commenting here to pour insults on people who are opposed to GEJ is simply uncalled for.I am a proud Niger deltan and i have decided to vote for that OLD MAN FROM DAURA CALLED GMB,just as Americans once elected an old man called RONALD REAGAN,who performed far more better in office than THE supposedly young president in the person of JIMMY CARTER.
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Jorussia:
see me see wahala, Na you me ask to bet?All this using every opportunity that presents itself for commenting here to pour insults on people who are opposed to GEJ is simply uncalled for.I am a proud Niger deltan and i have decided to vote for that OLD MAN FROM DAURA CALLED GMB,just as Americans once elected an old man called RONALD REAGAN,who performed far more better in office than THE supposedly young president in the person of JIMMY CARTER.
Okay. Noted! grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Queenybliss(f): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jorussia:

oya hw much u wan use bet
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Jorussia(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Queenybliss:

oya hw much u wan use bet
#1m

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Queenybliss(f): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jorussia:
#1m

As if u evn ave 5naira
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Jorussia(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Queenybliss:

As if u evn ave 5naira
LOL,babe you dey embarrass me?
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Queenybliss(f): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jorussia:
LOL,babe you dey embarrass me?
LWKM
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Some pipo wan use money wey dem go take chop for 25 years take bet say Jona go lose! Chai! Dis na the beginning of dia hunger days! grin grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Demmzy15(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jorussia:
Kai my brother, I love you for the sake of Almighty God! No homo o! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Dilly Dally Yoruba Show Your Vote For Biafra / What Is The Power Situation At Your Arear For Now? / This Pic Has Broken The Internet:subtle Message For The Likes Of Ese's Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.