Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! (2197 Views)

President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / FG Not Sending Troops To Gambia - Nigeria Army / President Buhari To Fly To Gambia In A Bid To Persuade Jammeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Come 28th of March, Jonathan must win the presidential election. If Buhari wins, this country might be worse that Somalia, Rwanda, Burundi and Sudan put together!

Jona has only one option; that's to win the election!!! grin

If Jona nor win, I go deactivate my NL account and move to Gambia grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by WisdomFlakes: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2015
You better start packing.

14 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by midolian(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2015
Nairaland will miss you...*sobs*

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rawani: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
Come 28th of March, Jonathan must win the presidential election. If Buhari wins, this country might be worse that Somalia, Rwanda, Burundi and Sudan put together!

If Jona nor win, I go deactivate my NL account and move to Gambia grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by ozoigbondu: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ till 2019.....if he loses why will i deactivate my accoun i will be here to mock and laugh at all these change agents when buhari starts showing his true colours with tinubu as the defacto president grin grin grin...that if he doesn't shut down nairaland or nigeria breaks up.

GEJ will not even lose

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2015
Not necessary...He's not losing the election...It cant happen!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2015
dearpreye:
Not necessary...He's not losing the election...It cant happen!
NEVER!!! JEG till 2019!!! Na so e be! It has been signed and stamped!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by nwaanambra1(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2015
SEE THEM! THEY HAVE SEEN THE WRITING ON THE WALL AND THEY ARE

[size=38pt]

SCARED ALREADY! cheesy cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Haha! Am never scared! My NL account won't be deactivated till 2089!!! I can't even relocate to Ghana talk more of Gambia! What does that show to Buhari as.s lickers? It shows JEG can't lose! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rilwon: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

mumu
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rilwon: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ till 2015.....if he loses why will i deactivate my accoun i will be here to mock and laugh at all these change agents when buhari starts showing his true colours with tinubu as the defacto president grin grin grin...that if he doesn't shut down nairaland or nigeria breaks up

So you are even aware of the fact that GEJ is going to otuoke grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Bishop4bella(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Either you deactivate or not who cares. Mind you all what the bad you are wishing our there country not come to pass.

We are going forward by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Come next week let's all vote massively for peoples general.

Nigerians Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by bondingman: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ is winning this election!
The world is moving away from Islamic extremism
n buhari depicts an Islamic extremist
Its either GEJ or our beloved country bc Islamic republic, n that's not happening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
bondingman:
GEJ is winning this election!
The world is moving away from Islamic extremism
n buhari depicts an Islamic extremist
Its either GEJ or our beloved country bc Islamic republic, n that's not happening

GEJ IS WINNING this election!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

mumu
Who be this goat kwanu? Abeg bleep off!!!
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Either you deactivate or not who cares. Mind you all what the bad you are wishing our there country not come to pass.

We are going forward by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Come next week let's all vote massively for peoples general.

Nigerians Sai Buhari.
I think you are suffering from memory loss!

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
I think you are suffering from memory loss!

So, you even dignified his post with a reply?

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
dearpreye:

So, you even dignified his post with a reply?
Oga, abeg no vex! I nor go do am again o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
Oga, abeg no vex! I nor go do am again o! grin grin grin

Some of these guys are impossible. I just ignore them; its good for my sanity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by abacusCm(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

why not follow him to Otuoke because that is his Destination.

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by imbless: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ till 2019.....if he loses why will i deactivate my accoun i will be here to mock and laugh at all these change agents when buhari starts showing his true colours with tinubu as the defacto president grin grin grin...that if he doesn't shut down nairaland or nigeria breaks up.

GEJ will not even lose
u just said what's on my mind. besides what can buhari do to improve our economy, I laughed when he said he will stabilize oil price, because na him papa own NNPC, he go eradicate poverty, because he is God. we go see what will happen on 28 March.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
imbless:
u just said what's on my mind. besides can buhari do to improve our economy, I laughed when he said he will stabilize oil price, because na him papa own NNPC, he go eradicate poverty, because he is God. we go see what will happen on 28 March.

Leave that old man alone and his unattainable and unrealistic goals. Remember SMART theory? Hahahahahah. We shall see!

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
abacusCm:
why not follow him to Otuoke because that is his Destination.
Go and Die!!!
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Toosure70: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Gambia Ke. Just try evil forest.
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by giantstrides(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

Gambia too near, you for go pluto . At least when the Tanians leave, the rest of us who really desire change can help build Nigeriai.

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
giantstrides:

Gambia too near, you for go pluto . At least when the Tanians leave, the rest of us who really desire change can help build Nigeriai.
After March 28, you will be regretting!
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Toosure70:
Gambia Ke. Just try evil forest.
You will have to cover your face in shame with a veil after March 28 grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by change9ja(f): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:

GEJ will not even lose
fashola tinubu's boy n yet lagos is working
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by CyberWolf: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Next Saturday na die grin grin...by this time, APC swine must be whining already cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
CyberWolf:
Next Saturday na die grin grin...by this time, APC swine must be whining already cheesy
They will not log on to NL through out the next week. They will hide their faces in shame! grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Don't just leave for gambia, go on exile and never return.

Because great doom awaits you PDPi.gs on march28.

Take it or leave it, the people's General shall triumph!

Meanwhile, Sai Buhari!
Re: I Will Deactivate My NL Account And Go To Gambia If JEG Loses!!! by Queenybliss(f): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ is winning

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Leads APC To Victory In Épé / What do you guys think about Donald Trump...(america Next Possible President) / Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.