Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please (2945 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by spyg1(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Hello, my fellow Nairalanders, please i wish to get married to a very beautiful girl I saw from a missionary Orphanage home. I have been dating other beautiful and nice girls but I discover most of them are gold diggers and also afraid of their past, while some of them have disappointed me. Please advice me if there is any implication or consequences.
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by valmunich(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Which other advice you want?

If you love her, go for it... Abi she no be human ni?

9 Likes

Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by GinaKing: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2015
So wat r u scared of?
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by okenwa(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2015
No bad point with it. Just be TRUE to her as she would rely on u as a father, piller and provider. Don't treatthen her with divorce as she will not have any other place to go. She will not have alternative relation other than your people. Best of luck

5 Likes

Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by ronald4lif(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Nothing to worry about. What exactly are your fears or worries.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by apholaryn: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2015
and so?...and d dumbest question of d yr 2015 award goes to d Op tho its jes March.
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by sinaj(f): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2015
There are implications:

If you her whole heartedly, you'll get unlimited blessings from God.

If you treat her bad, you'll get unequal curse from God.

If you defile her and run away, God forbid, your children may end up in an orphanage and get equal treatment.

People often judge presentation but God will judge your intentions.

Wishing you Goodluck in your ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by sandyd: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2015
All the best just try to find out from the orphanage abt her story. You may be lucky to trace her parents
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by naijaboiy: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Will coming from an orphanage home change the fact that she won't be like the other girls you've met in the past?

Oga good girl no be by orphanage o.

So follow your heart undecided
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2015
If you have no reason to doubt her, you can go ahead and marry her.

But you ought to know that marriage isn't something you can just jump into, you've got to be sure of your feelings for her before you opt into marriage...
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by imbless: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2015
go ahead with ur plan , because she is better than those bitches u dated years back. don't be scared of her paternal and maternal background.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by spyg1(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
There are implications:

If you her whole heartedly, you'll get unlimited blessings from God.

If you treat her bad, you'll get unequal curse from God.

If you defile her and run away, God forbid, your children may end up in an orphanage and get equal treatment.

People often judge presentation but God will judge your intentions.

Wishing you Goodluck in your ....
tanx a lot. This info is serviceable.
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by kuuljay(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2015
sandyd:
All the best just try to find out from the orphanage abt her story. You may be lucky to trace her parents
this advice is ok but the consequences can be devastating and distracting

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by spyg1(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2015
apholaryn:
and so?...and d dumbest question of d yr 2015 award goes to d Op tho its jes March.
you must be a (jealous)lady. I guy cant say this.
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2015
U dont mean it,do you??
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2015
If you have check thoroughly and she is your kind of woman, marry her. Just ensure you are in love with her (body and soul) and not attracted to her because you feel she has not been meesing around.
Protect her from family members who may still be having the 1912 mentality that she is not the right choice. She may be a novice to lots of things, PATIENCE is a virtue here.
Tell us when u fix ur wedding, if in Lagos...#smiles

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by spyg1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
kitnah:
U dont mean it,do you??
more than serious. Any advice?
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by spyg1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Amybijou:
If you have check thoroughly and she is your kind of woman, marry her. Just ensure you are in love with her (body and soul) and not attracted to her because you feel she has not been meesing around.
Protect her from family members who may still be having the 1912 mentality that she is not the right choice. She may be a novice to lots of things, PATIENCE is a virtue here.
Tell us when u fix ur wedding, if in Lagos...#smiles
Thanx bro, i will am in Lagos.
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by ivyT(f): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
All/most gals are/could b d same
She myt have dat materialistic ish in her somewhere u can never know grin

*sorry gals but I just had to say dat grin

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
spyg1:
more than serious. Any advice?
Well,if you love her,go for her.
Love conquers all
Being an orphan doesnt stop anything undecided
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
ivyT:
All/most gals are/could b d same
She myt have dat materialistic ish in her somewhere u can never know grin

*sorry gals but I just had to say dat grin
Why u dey expose us like this?? angry
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:
So wat r u scared of?

chai nawao

he said "implications or consequences"

abi u no read am pwahahahaha
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
kitnah:

huh!!! even you? shocked
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
MuhdG:

huh!!! even you? shocked
lol
Normal levels na wink
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by GinaKing: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
MuhdG:

chai nawao

he said "implications or consequences"

abi u no read am pwahahahaha

is dis supposed to be an attack?
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by ivyT(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
kitnah:

*runs into d wilderness*

To meet Jesus who will save from thy wrath
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
ivyT:

*runs into d wilderness*

To meet Jesus who will save from thy wrath
Lol
Funny you.
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by kartelkid: 1:43am On Jun 08, 2022
spyg1:
Hello, my fellow Nairalanders, please i wish to get married to a very beautiful girl I saw from a missionary Orphanage home. I have been dating other beautiful and nice girls but I discover most of them are gold diggers and also afraid of their past, while some of them have disappointed me. Please advice me if there is any implication or consequences.

How did that go?
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2022
There will be no inlaw wahala. Nobody will collect bride price. But It's like you want acquire quality property at zero cost. The wahala you get is from NGOs, committees against wife beating, Huriwa, e.t.c.
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by Kobicove(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2022
spyg1:

Do you want to marry her because you have a strong connection with her or is it just because she is very beautiful? undecided

Modified:
Na very old post sef
Re: He Wants To Get Married To A Girl From An Orphanage Home. Advice Please by Yocoki56: 2:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls / Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.