Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt (40040 Views)

Vikings Vs KKK; Man Gunned Down By Suspected Cultists In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Notorious General Gunned Down In Ula-Upata Town, Ahoada East LGA,Rivers(Pics) / Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wasted life. Resy in peace to thouse hit by stray bullets.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Saucekide25(m): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wats all this for?
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Raiders: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
400billionman:

But your type blames GEJ for boko haram ?
why wont he blame GEJ? Nigerians don't know how to hold their leaders responsible. Its GEJ job to protect Nigeriams and arrest the sponsers of Boko haram. Until GEJ step up and do his jobs he will continue to be blame
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Raiders: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
DickDastardly:
Thats what you get when the chief security officer of a state abandons his duty for "errand boy" post with strangers
No Nigerian governor is the chief security officer of his state. Unlike in US, we don't have state police. The governor don't have the power to appoint or fire the police commissioner unlike in the US. We really need to change the constitution of Nigeria to give more power to state governors
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
pedel:

Your dad lied to you. My dad does so sometimes. When you become a man and able to see and know things by yourself without being told you will see that everything he told you about Nigeria being a good country is all lie.
There are two reasons why parents lie to their children: to make them feel proud about the country and 2, if they are politicians.

I understand why he always preached to us the good gospel of Nigeria. lol cheesy
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by DickDastardly(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Uteghe:

God punish you and your family. You shall die this way. Does Amaechi have control over the police? Idi-ot.
Not noticed cheesy
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
400billionman:

So are you calling your dad a liar ?

silly u are undecided
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
moderatorr1:
Because goodnews does not sell, bad news sells like crazy so media feeds on bad news.

And your mind has uncounciously grown thick skin to good news.
You mean you can't observer that nigerians are now participating more in choosing their leaders.
No more coup
We beef online and still stay pals
Trains back to life
Power sector grinding up
Economy now fastest growing in Africa ahead of south africa
Gold Medals
And so on...

how true?
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Simplicity101:

Of course there. In fact so many. The problem is everybody is a lot more interested in bad news than the actual good stories.

where are the good news?
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You know, bad news spreads more than the good ones. That's just it.

how true?
hope the contest was fun? and how many girls wooed u? tongue
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Rawdeal:

There are not many good things...except for the food, their unnecessary joy, fighting spirit (not together tho), and the humour of a few

too bad sad
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
raquelraquel:

how true?
hope the contest was fun? and how many girls wooed u? tongue
Very true.... Yea it was mad fun grin

[size=3pt]Two lovely ladies wink[/size]
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Very true.... Yea it was mad fun grin

[size=3pt]Two lovely ladies wink[/size]

cheesy I would have won cheesy
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
raquelraquel:

cheesy I would have won cheesy
How sure are you? cheesy
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by gud4dbest(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
celeron40:
Life is so WORTHLESS in Nigeria..
Those guy tot they're shootin a movie...u know,all dose action packs in film...RIP to d dead anyway!
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by micrep3030(m): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
APC again ooooo
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by simdam500(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Naa to stay for house all week ooo.... no outing shocked sad ....

RIP
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by 1miccza: 1:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Every killing can not and should not be attributed to the elections,Rivers state has been a state bedevilled by cultists these youths are simply cultists hacked down by rival cultists...
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by tonquendo4u(m): 1:36am On Mar 23, 2015
Thayorr:
How much are they paid for being a cultist, what joy do one derive from being a cultist, what certificate do one get from being a cultist....wch organization in Nigeria recognizes cultist.....so many questions to ask...........
Don't say what u don't knw
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by uche77zero(m): 5:59am On Mar 23, 2015
DickDastardly:
Thats what you get when the chief security officer of a state abandons his duty for "errand boy" post with strangers
This is what you get when the commissioner of police turns the other eye to attack on a section of a people.
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by harffie(m): 6:19am On Mar 23, 2015
enoqueen:
make I pack my load.

I dey go my village to be back after this election.

GMB 2015.
I telyu.....village sure pass!
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by chocmanne(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2015
watered:
Pardon my ignorance pls; Do females belong to the fraternity as well?
nope.... females belong to the maternity.
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by seangy4konji: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2015
nuisance people just full everywhere.
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by skimmy39: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2015
shut up
raquelraquel:
my dad told me good things about Nigeria, but iv never seen/read any good about Nigeria here.
Re: Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt by princedami: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Come on, skimmy39 you shouldn't have said that, it's just that...

'Haters will broadcast your failure, but whisper your success.'

so don't shut her up or blame her, cos she may be right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension as EFCC Seizes Dollars From Onitsha Traders / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / Philips Nonny, Effeminate Man Beaten In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.