Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) (3283 Views)

Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) / Lovely African Pre-marriage Photo Concept / Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
After a string of disastrous relationships, this
young lady named Emma McCabe fell in love
with Tim - a tree and she says she feels quite
happy. And sex with it, is the best she's ever
had. She's planning a marriage with it even
though her family thinks she's mad. Awww,
what heartbreaks can do!

Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by centmichael101(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Madness
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Jostico: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
i pity you.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Chibuhealth(f): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
sisipelebe:
what heartbreaks can do!
Lord have mercy for the whites
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by redvektor(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
I can't shout people like dis sef day dis world
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
This is a case of yabaleft... Wish her quick recovery. So sad... sad
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Ma'am this is not issue of white or black, this is mental disorder. undecided
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Even tho blak babes get so heartbroken, d highest thing they wil do is to get a Love Machine. grin
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by asadike(f): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ewo! Hapless child. My dear, I feel your pains and I understand what u are going through but falling in love with a tree is not the best. I know men can be terrible at times and those that broke your heart do not deserve u, but u don't have to lose faith coz that guy that is truly yours will come and he will make you happy forever.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by LewisO: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
*Stupidity at its peak* falling in love with none living thing, mumu. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Hermanie(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Ma'am this is not issue of white or black, this is mental disorder. undecided

Her love might just be a result of what is called Dendrophilia. This is when people are sexually attracted to trees.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hermanie:

Her love might just be a result of what is called Dendrophilia. This is when people are sexually attracted to trees.
sexually attracted to tree for real? shocked
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
asadike:
Ewo! Hapless child. My dear, I feel your pains and I understand what u are going through but falling in love with a tree is not the best. I know men can be terrible at times and those that broke your heart do not deserve u, but u don't have to lose faith coz that guy that is truly yours will come and he will make you happy forever.
Nice inspirational talk..
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Another lunatic on the loose
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Hermanie(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
sexually attracted to tree for real? shocked

grin grin Nothing person no go see
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Samiceman: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Maybe I fit fall in love with river Niger too, the heartbreak girls are sharing these days is too much for me
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by tayoxx(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Baseone 'werey re o'
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 22, 2015
sisipelebe:
After a string of disastrous relationships , this young lady named Emma McCabe fell in love with Tim - a tree and she says she feels quite happy. And sex with it, is the best she's ever had. She's planning a marriage with it even though her family thinks she's mad. Awww, what heartbreaks can do!

Not heartbreaks. There are people who are prone to forming intimate 'relationships' with objects & structures, preferring it to human contact. She's an objectophile. The fact that was 'suddenly' able to form such a deep, and intimate relationship with a TREE makes me [highly] suspect she's been hiding/fighting this 'nature' all along.

Puts a whole new perspective on tree-hugging, that's for sure.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Chimarto: 6:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Amen
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by sinizia: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2015
Onyinbos and their affinity for unadulterated madness.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Asuokaa: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2015
asadike:

Like me!!!...everything I see nw r regrets
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
sisipelebe:
what heartbreaks can do!
oguneletu
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by refiner(f): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
....its her life,let her do wah pleases her heart!undecided
Re: Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) by elrony(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What An April Fool / Abeg Whick Kin Love Be Dis?? / My Sister Has NO Breasts!- Naijatopaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.