Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? (1335 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Jbenue: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
There has been a lot of talk on the forum about marriage and polygamy but it is only fair we discuss this aspect that is not usually discussed. Women taking more than one partner is prevalent in some cultures around the world and with increased globalization it may become prevalent in Nigeria in the near future. So men how would you react if this happened to you?
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Cutehector(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Very impossible
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Misogynist2014(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
I will congratulate her

1 Like

Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by temitemi1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Habaa grin grin grin
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
super impossible
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by ronald4lif(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jbenue:
There has been a lot of talk on the forum about marriage and polygamy but it is only fair we discuss this aspect that is not usually discussed. Women taking more than one partner is prevalent in some cultures around the world and with increased globalization it may become prevalent in Nigeria in the near future. So men how would you react if this happened to you?

An example of where such a culture is practised please?

Anyways, that will never happen in Naija.
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by taiocol: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
What kind of question is this, do you mean "ex"
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
How on earth will I share my wife with another man legally? We are human beings not animals. Bia ops, our African mentality never reach there and beside is not making sense . undecided
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Jbenue: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Polyandry is very common in tibet, the Masai tribe aswell
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Which kain thread be this sef??

I think itz very impossible.
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by demmy0325(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dont get..
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by falconey(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
"2nd husband". Have never heard of such a thing!
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Exjoker(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Are referring to my ex wife or...
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Jbenue: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

"2nd husband". Have never heard of such a thing!

The term for it is called Polyandry... In some parts of the world a single girl can marry an entire family of brothers, I remember watching one documentary where the girl about 14 married 7 brother ranging in age from 23 to 5 years old. She will spend some years with each of them in turn and subsequently moving on to the next one. Interesting stuff, a bit strange though
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Godfullsam(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Such culture is only practiced in India . I don't think can be possible here in Africa and Naija in particular.

In Nigeria, you can only get another man when your husband is late or when you are divorced.
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by ronald4lif(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jbenue:

Polyandry is very common in tibet, the Masai tribe aswell

Okay, thanks for the lecture.
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Jbenue: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
How on earth will I share my wife with another man legally? We are human beings not animals. Bia ops, our African mentality never reach there and beside is not making sense . undecided

2 women can share the same man. why not vice verse
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Penssuwa(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
The question is, in whose house is she gonn' stay with the second huz? No qualms if shez taking another huz & moving in with him, but she must drop my name, move d hell out of my house, and become an ex. This is not my prayer, anyway.
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Penssuwa(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jbenue:

Not when women are still financially, psychologically & emotionally dependent.
Still waiting for the time when our babes will start taking us out, buying expensive gifts for us, and stop playing the victim even of their own crime.
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by ojun50(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
freedom of more wrappers around me
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jbenue:

That woman go scatter ooo.
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jbenue:

A big No for every sane man..
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
IMPOSSIBLE bcaus i know how to treat a woman so good dat she will keep praising me lyk a queen to her king.
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Mhizizzy(f): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Never in Nigeria

D girl sef go bend

African men and deir masculinity
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Somebody go die ontop the matter!
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by shitshappen(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Sorry, It's a man's world cheesy
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by sinizia: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2015
I'm a one man one woman guy. I can't date two ladies at the same time or marry two women; so I expect the same respect be accorded to me. If my wife tries that, I'll kick her ass to the curbs.

1 Like

Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by Jbenue: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
shitshappen:
Sorry, It's a man's world cheesy

Correction it is a white mans world
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by MrsChima(f): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

It is happening in India. Women are allowed to have multiple husbands.
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by MrsChima(f): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
I am for polyandry.
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by ronald4lif(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
MrsChima:

It is happening in India. Women are allowed to have multiple husbands.

Yes, someone said so earlier. I didn't know there are people or places where such is practised.

Thanks for re-affirming that though.
Re: Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband? by MrsChima(f): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, someone said so earlier. I didn't know there are people or places where such is practised.

Thanks for re-affirming that though.

You are welcome. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) / 7 Things You Should Not Do To A Woman, If Not You Put Her In The Mood / Have You Ever Done This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.