Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) (16366 Views)

Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 5:33am On Jan 19, 2009
davidylan:

You dont know what u're talking about.  grin Those girls look like they need drip asap.

I so do know what i am talking about (trust me. undecided). LOL.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

jo gbe mi soke ko ju mi sile, dakun.
who is that directed at? angry angry
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 5:35am On Jan 19, 2009
stop kissing uninterested men Toyin. TOYIN!
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 5:35am On Jan 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

jo gbe mi soke ko ju mi sile, dakun.

Ta lon ba soro? Shey kon shey emi o? shocked undecided
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by DaPhoenix(f): 5:36am On Jan 19, 2009

It's getting hot in hurr

Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

My name dey give you orgasm? shocked shocked shocked scream louder grin grin
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 19, 2009
@rebellious
lmaooooooo. . . .crazy chick tongue
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

Ta lon ba soro? Shey kon shey emi o? shocked undecided
I hope he's not talking to me. . . .ko fe kin sepe fun angry angry angry
But then, I can't na. With those dimples.

Dude, chill, you get riled up so easily it's becoming too fun cool cool
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by DaPhoenix(f): 5:39am On Jan 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

yup. niggas on roids with shriveled privates

lol instead of hating, hit the gym and lose that beer belly.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 5:39am On Jan 19, 2009
This party don go Nautica o. tongue

me we no dey tasi awon boys gan recognise beta tin when I see am. LOL

C2H5OH:

Iwo omode yi, enu e gboro sha. Shey Anti to to bi e lo mo lon laruko mo beyen? O ma ga o. embarassed
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 5:40am On Jan 19, 2009
DaPhoenix:

lol instead of hating, hit the gym and lose that beer belly.

ye rofl
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 5:40am On Jan 19, 2009
Na so Sisi kidnap Karmamod, go hide am make she no come for her own party o. LOL
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Treetop20(m): 5:40am On Jan 19, 2009
what is this turning into?
this birthday party get k leg
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

Iwo omode yi, enu e gboro sha. Shey Anti to to bi e lo mo lon laruko mo beyen? O ma ga o. embarassed
Thank you jare. nga ti ma fi bend e on my knees and spank the nonsense out of him. Foolish boy
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 5:42am On Jan 19, 2009
i am proud of myself.  forcing myself to read this half one red sun.

can you believe, day 13, page 130.  10 pages a day.  takes some dedication to pull that off.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 5:42am On Jan 19, 2009
HeatFusion:

I hope he's not talking to me. . . .ko fe kin sepe fun angry angry angry
But then, I can't na. With those dimples.

Dude, chill, you get riled up so easily it's becoming too fun cool cool

What dimples?
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

What dimples?
shocked shocked
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 5:43am On Jan 19, 2009
enu eyin mejeji gboro.  if i handle you  embarassed
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 5:43am On Jan 19, 2009
HeatFusion:

shocked shocked
Sapphic:

What dimples?

yeah, what dimples?
eke is my hobby
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

yeah, what dimples?
eke is my hobby
Shut up

@Daphonix
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 5:51am On Jan 19, 2009
Guess who I found when I went to top up the drinks girls? It's Mr Kravitz himself.

"Lenny I want you to meet Toyin A.K.A. Ruby, Phoenix, C2H, Treetop, David, The birthday girls Sisi amd. . . Abeg where are the birthday girls o." undecided

Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by DaPhoenix(f): 5:51am On Jan 19, 2009
HeatFusion, He's kinda cute and nice body. I wish he'll take out the balls in his swimwear though lol
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Treetop20(m): 5:52am On Jan 19, 2009
i will take my leave from this party now lipsrsealed
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2009
@Sapphic
That dude is ugly. . . .did I say uglyyyyy!!
ewww, you have no taste mehn embarassed embarassed
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2009
Treetop20:

bye bye. . . . we wnt miss ya, as long as C2H5OH is here grin grin cheesy
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Treetop20(m): 5:54am On Jan 19, 2009
HeatFusion:

bye bye. . . . we wnt miss ya, as long as C2H5OH is here grin grin cheesy
good! have fun
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 5:55am On Jan 19, 2009
Treetop20:

hold th door
right behind you
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 19, 2009
Treetop20:

good! have fun
I was, I am tongue

C2H5OH:

hold th door
right behind you
ah shior. . . .copy copy embarassed
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by KarmaMod(f): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2009
Didnt see this thread til now. Thanks Sapphic jare. You;re only 3 weeks late  tongue

Enough with the nasty pics in my thread jare.

Sisi is too psychotic to be a Capricorn  grin
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by DaPhoenix(f): 5:59am On Jan 19, 2009

Take me NOW!!!
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 5:59am On Jan 19, 2009
HeatFusion:

@Sapphic
That dude is ugly. . . .did I say uglyyyyy!!
ewww, you have no taste mehn embarassed embarassed

Chineke? na who you dey call ugly? Lenny? Oturugbeke. . . He is short but he is definitely not ugly. fine bobo no get pimples. In fact, I will come out of my boy embargo/retirement to give him a pop.

@ C2H,

Oya go and sit on the naughty step.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by DaPhoenix(f): 6:00am On Jan 19, 2009
KarmaMod:

Didnt see this thread til now. Thanks Sapphic jare. You;re only 3 weeks late  tongue

Enough with the nasty pics in my thread jare.

Sisi is too psychotic to be a Capricorn  grin

lmao ok I'm done.

Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / LIVE PICTURES FROM TECNO SPARK MEGA PARTY IN LAGOS / Costly Burial Ceremonies : Is It Really Necessary?