Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,690 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) (16364 Views)

Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2009
HeatFusion:

Baby, I love the way my name sounds from your mouth kiss

Until the rotten teeth is pulled out, the mouth must learn to chew with caution.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

Until the rotten teeth is pulled out, the mouth must learn to chew with caution.

enu e lo rotten. oloshi
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by bluespice(f): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2009
i will not converse with the adopted one!

he he he pakistan ko kyrgystan ni
she told me of ur penchant for twisting stories n telling not-truths tongue
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2009
bluespice:

i will not converse with the adopted one!

he he he pakistan ko kyrgystan ni
she told me of ur penchant for twisting stories n telling not-truths tongue
Abeg o, dnt converse with Ethanol. I be jealous woman

LOL!! So that's what she told you? angry angry That I tell lies?
wait she gets online today. . . . embarassed embarassed
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2009
Ile la ti n ko eso re ode

charity begins at home
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2009
bluespice:

wat r u trying to say?
You have corrupted toyin. see that her ifo mouth as she's asking me to give her head
even found her in lesbian orgy with you undecided
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

You have corrupted toyin. see that her ifo mouth as she's asking me to give her head
even found her in lesbian orgy with you undecided
wtf? ko ni da fun e undecided [img]http://www.thesmilies.com/smilie-generator/create.php?id=redmad%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EKo+Ni+Da+Fun+E%5E_%5E.gif[/img]

C2H5OH:

Ile la ti n ko eso re ode

charity begins at home
[img]http://www.thesmilies.com/smilie-generator/create.php?id=tongue%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EKiss+My+Bootey%5E_%5E.gif[/img]
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2009
ile la n wo ki a to so omo ni oruko.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

ile la n wo ki a to so omo ni oruko.
tooto ni.

se wan wo ile e kan to so e lo ru ko kiss kiss
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2009
HeatFusion:

tooto ni.

se wan wo ile e kan to so e lo ru ko kiss kiss
ori aburo e ti fokasibe

what you give you get, ten times over.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

ori aburo e ti fokasibe

what you give you get, ten times over.
omode yi ti e go o.
To ba ti e je wipe emi ati e n ja, se omode to innocent, lo ye ko man sepe fun?
ode oshi. oje ba kadara e ja
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by SisiJinx: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2009
I didn't run away oooh! Karma locked me up.  angry angry

She tricked me. . .  told me there a a bowl of candy on the other side of the garage and as soon as I entered I heard BANG! The garage door closing behind me.

I am soooo miffed right now! I missed all the fun, esepcially the part where Acid and Ruby went from this to this

Honestly, I don't know what to do with these two anymore. cry

@ Bliss
My Daddy grin
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

I didn't run away oooh! Karma locked me up. angry angry

She tricked me. . . told me there a a bowl of candy on the other side of the garage and as soon as I entered I heard BANG! The garage door closing behind me.

I am soooo miffed right now! I missed all the fun, esepcially the part where Acid and Ruby went from this to this

Honestly, I don't know what to do with these two anymore. cry

@ Bliss
My Daddy grin

ROFLMAO. What is it they say about one good turn again? LOL! So Karma missed the beginning and you missed the end? LOL. So who missed the most out of you 2? tongue

Great party though. We should do this again sometime. wink
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by igwe11(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2009
Happy birthday to "My one and the only sisi jinx"
I missed the whole show.How can I make it up to you? kiss
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by 4Play(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2009
Happy 42nd birthday to KarmaMod

Happy 35th birthday to SisiJinx

Sisi Jinx:

I didn't run away oooh! Karma locked me upangry angry
She tricked me. . .  told me there a a bowl of candy on the other side of the garage and as soon as I entered I heard BANG! The garage door closing behind me.

I knew it!! lipsrsealed
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi, a great affair covers up a small matter.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2009
omode yi ti e go o.
To ba ti e je wipe emi ati e n ja, se omode to innocent, lo ye ko man sepe fun?
ode oshi. oje ba kadara e ja
Iwo ni ajala taa na.
You have forgotten that if you throw a stone in the market, it will hit your relative.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by DaPhoenix(f): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2009
After after-party tonight at my place. More joie de chocolat for your viewing pleasure courtesy of Da Mandingo Dancers.

Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2009
More Partying? Kewl. cheesy
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 20, 2009
C2H5OH:

Iwo ni ajala taa na.
You have forgotten that if you throw a stone in the market, it will hit your relative.
Ija t'emi ati e ko. Ija ti e ati ti eleda aburo ni.
Eleda e laba e ja
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by sportfeva(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
HBD, LLNP

Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / LIVE PICTURES FROM TECNO SPARK MEGA PARTY IN LAGOS / Costly Burial Ceremonies : Is It Really Necessary?