Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) (16368 Views)

Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

Chineke? na who you dey call ugly? Lenny? Oturugbeke. . . He is short but he is definitely not ugly. fine bobo no get pimples. In fact, I will come out of my boy embargo/retirement to give him a pop.
He is ugly, sorry.
Ewwww, the hair style made it worse lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sapphic:

@ C2H,

Oya go and sit on the naughty step.
And get ready to get spanked tongue grin grin
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 6:04am On Jan 19, 2009
Ah ah ah, Karmamod, A ma dupe lowo Olorun ke. So Sisi finally released you from the garage. The girl no gree share party ke. undecided And you are welcome o. You missed a lot of fun at your own bash. Better late than never I guess.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by KarmaMod(f): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

Ah ah ah, Karmamod, A ma dupe lowo Olorun ke. So Sisi finally released you from the garage. The girl no gree share party ke. undecided And you are welcome o. You missed a lot of fun at your own bash. Better late than never I guess.

No mind her jare. Typical Bond fan grin

Too many pics of orangutans on this thread angry

*shakes fist at DaPhoenix*
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 6:10am On Jan 19, 2009
It's your party mate, invite your own kinda people.

B.T.W. Sisi, you just swerved those my questions. You live to fight another day. LOL.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by bluespice(f): 6:12am On Jan 19, 2009
wow!
happy baiday twinie kiss kiss
phoenix!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
woman! we not only share the same taste in shoes but men
go sista! kiss kiss kiss kiss

sapphic how come u forgot me? shocked shocked
sisi is my twin
or do twins no longer share birthdates anymore? angry cry cry cry
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 19, 2009
bluespice:

wow!
happy baiday twinie kiss kiss
phoenix!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
woman! we not only share the same taste in shoes but men
go sista! kiss kiss kiss kiss

sapphic how come u forgot me? shocked shocked
sisi is my twin
or do twins no longer share birthdates anymore? angry cry cry cry
angry angry angry angry angry

You're wondering why am giving you the face abi? angry angry angry angry

You won't wish me and KarmaMod happy birthday? angry angry
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 6:15am On Jan 19, 2009
Abeg Blue no vex o. You know say old age don dey catch up with me. Na massive bash I go throw for you alone. No worry my dia. wink
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by bluespice(f): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2009
ruby dahlin
i was getting to that
as my inlaw ive just gotta wish u happy baiday nau
moreso being an exclusive member of the three musketeers kiss
ur own baiday is special

karma cheesy happy baiday to u too
if i know ur oroki i for don singam by now
but nothing spoil sha
happy baiday all the same grin

sapphic now ur talking
but one thing tho, if im having that party,
drinks must flow and so must the steady stream of hot strippers kiss
spoil me sensless mami kiss kiss
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 6:28am On Jan 19, 2009
Easy Peasy. . . No wahala wink
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 19, 2009
bluespice:

ruby dahlin
i was getting to that
as my inlaw ive just gotta wish u happy baiday nau
moreso being an exclusive member of the three musketeers kiss
ur own baiday is special
LOL, thank you jare. That's more like it kiss

In-law ke? Is ur bro fine, sexy, and rich?
If not, I no be inlaw kan kan o
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by bluespice(f): 6:39am On Jan 19, 2009
werent u once married to my sister missy?
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 19, 2009
bluespice:

werent u once married to my sister missy?
Marry my own sister?
ewo orisa!!
Gimme ur bro instead grin grin
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by bluespice(f): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2009
wait oh
do u mean ur my own sister? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2009
bluespice:

wait oh
do u mean ur my own sister? shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked Oh my!! Family reunion.
Is ur name bluespice? shocked shocked
You were the adopted one grin grin grin lol
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by bluespice(f): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2009
how am i the adopted one?
i went off to boarding school and then college in Scotland
i guess ur the one missy told me about in her last letter
hmmmpff!
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2009
penis here
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by bluespice(f): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2009
huh?
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2009
just felt like decomposing the orgy between you two.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

penis here
go and suck on it

bluespice:

how am i the adopted one?
i went off to boarding school and then college in Scotland
i guess ur the one missy told me about in her last letter
hmmmpff!
LOL, what did she say about me? tongue
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by bluespice(f): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2009
*with scottish accent*
nothing for u to know
*chin in the air*
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2009
hmm you have been watching too much blue film toyin
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by bluespice(f): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2009
like say no be u teach her
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2009
Nawa o, I'm even about to leave for classes soon and you peope are still here cheesy
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2009
kekere go school jare

bluespice:

like say no be u teach her
na u
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2009
sharrap mon tongue

kekere ko, I mean go to classes as the teacher cool
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by bluespice(f): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2009
ibk wassap! cheesy

chemical formular tongue
i no teach her anything oh
ejo e ma koba mi
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

hmm you have been watching too much blue film toyin
Baby, I love the way my name sounds from your mouth kiss

bluespice:

*with scottish accent*
nothing for u to know
*chin in the air*

lmao, you went to Scotland? I thought you were in Pakistan all this while. That's what MissyB told me embarassed
She said you getting it down with the pakis. Tell me she was lying
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2009
bluespice:

ibk wassap! cheesy

am cool o, you? tongue
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2009
ibkaye:

sharrap mon tongue

kekere ko, I mean go to classes as the teacher cool
iyen emi?  don't forget that the teeth the dog uses in playing with its puppies is the same employed for biting.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

iyen emi? don't forget that the teeth the dog uses in playing with its puppies is the same employed for biting.
lmao bite ko cheesy
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2009
bluespice:

ibk wassap! cheesy

chemical formular tongue
i no teach her anything oh
ejo e ma koba mi

I am always fascinated by the way the female mind diffuses fact.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by bluespice(f): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2009
wat r u trying to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / LIVE PICTURES FROM TECNO SPARK MEGA PARTY IN LAGOS / Costly Burial Ceremonies : Is It Really Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.