Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) (16508 Views)

Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 4:54am On Jan 19, 2009
HeatFusion:

Who told you say I haven't made out with my baby? embarassed

C2H5OH
----> ------->

Abajo. Emi na so pe omo yi tin yaju si agbalagba. Ashey o tin gbe eru to ju lo. Haba ruby, ma ko omolomo ni shekushe o. embarassed

@ Sisi, what have you done to the second celebrant? Abi you don lock Karmamod for garage sake of say you no wan share party with am? LOL.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by SisiJinx: 4:55am On Jan 19, 2009
Treetop20:

no, not if you kill everyone before the after party

Aaaah I seee. . . so am I allowed to kill 'em afterwards? Please say yes! Please?

Sapphic:

You need to take a chill pill dude. You would have noticed from the replies and emoticons that everyone is joking too. Try not to be too serious. Here, have a glass of bubbly. That should loosen you up a bit. LOL.

Please leave him oooh, me I want Diamonds for me buffday and at the rate he is going, I bet his popping 'em out every two words.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

HeatFusion:

STOP MESSING UP MY PARRY B4 I CALL THE POLICE angry angry angry angry ON ALL OF YOU
Who told you say I haven't made out with my baby? embarassed

C2H5OH
----> ------->

Awwwww Ruby!! La ta ro. . . finally!

Now I can Gbe Igba Ope!!

Phoenix we need a DJ STAT and we don't want no Brandy!! angry tongue
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by DaPhoenix(f): 4:58am On Jan 19, 2009
"Take you down
I really wanna take you down . . .
"

Oh guess who just came in

Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by SisiJinx: 4:59am On Jan 19, 2009
Okay, Okay I'm gonna go let Karma out.

Sheesh. . . Don't know what the world is turning into when a girl can't even have a fake birthday to herself anymore.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Treetop20(m): 5:01am On Jan 19, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 5:02am On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Okay, Okay I'm gonna go let Karma out.

Sheesh. . . Don't know what the world is turning into when a girl can't even have a fake birthday to herself anymore.

If you don't know that in this current economic climate with the present credit crunch that ostentatious things have been jettisoned, I wonder which planet you dey.  Thank your stars that it was not the whole village whose birthday had to be celebrated today. tongue
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by SisiJinx: 5:03am On Jan 19, 2009
DaPhoenix:

"Take you down
"

Oy Veh

Treetop20:

shocked shocked

You Jealous?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 19, 2009
ROTFLMAOO. . . . YOU guys, it's not what you think. It's a inside thing.

Just watch out for his reply, and you'll see what I mean shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm happily married to Treetop, plzzzzzzzzzzz cry cry
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by SisiJinx: 5:06am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

If you don't know that in this current economic climate with the present credit crunch that ostentatious things have been jettisoned, I wonder which planet you dey.  Thank your stars that it was not the whole village whose birthday had to be celebrated today. tongue

Thank Heavens for small mercies. . . I guess undecided tongue
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by DaPhoenix(f): 5:06am On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Oy Veh

Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 5:07am On Jan 19, 2009
[Bobbing my head happily whilst enscounced between two of Phoenix's strippers]

What's that funny turn that you yanks do at parties and clubs again? Oh yeah. . . "The Roof! The Roof!! The Roof is on fire. . . . " LOL cheesy
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 19, 2009
DaPhoenix:

"Take you down
"

shocked shocked shocked shocked woman!! stop it!!
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Treetop20(m): 5:08am On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Oy Veh
You Jealous?? cheesy cheesy
no, not in the least bit!
cheesy
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by SisiJinx: 5:09am On Jan 19, 2009
HeatFusion:

ROTFLMAOO. . . . YOU guys, it's not what you think. It's a inside thing.

Just watch out for his reply, and you'll see what I mean shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm happily married to Treetop, plzzzzzzzzzzz cry cry

Ruby. . .
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 19, 2009
SAPPHIC, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU O grin grin HAPPY BITHDAY

Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 19, 2009
bia those girls need food.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Ruby. . .
embarassed embarassed Leave me jor embarassed embarassed embarassed

davidylan:

Feed them tongue
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by SisiJinx: 5:12am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

[Bobbing my head happily whilst enscounced between two of Phoenix's strippers]

What's that funny turn that you yanks do at parties and clubs again? Oh yeah. . . "The Roof! The Roof!! The Roof is on fire. . . . " LOL cheesy

Lmao! I can't have too much fun because someone will go Sharia on me but you go ahead. . . .  cheesy cheesy

Treetop20:

no, not in the least bit!
cheesy

Treetop
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Treetop20(m): 5:13am On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Lmao! I can't have too much fun because someone will go Sharia on me but you go ahead. . . .  cheesy cheesy

Treetop
what? cheesy
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 5:17am On Jan 19, 2009
HeatFusion:

SAPPHIC, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU O grin grin HAPPY BITHDAY

Ah ruby, wa she re omo to da.

davidylan:

Are you kidding me? These girls are purrrrrrrfecto.

Sisi Jinx:

Are you a Muslim? shocked Seriously? Which parent is Hausa?
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

Tell him o, some of us are trying so hard to fit into a size zero and this one is talking reh reh reh angry humph

Sapphic:

Ah ruby, wa she re omo to da.
Mo so ri're o, eleda mi, mo dupe o cheesy cheesy
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Treetop20(m): 5:20am On Jan 19, 2009
what is cute about size zero?
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 19, 2009
Treetop20:

what is cute about size zero?
Curves with size zero rocks cool cool
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Sapphic: 5:23am On Jan 19, 2009
These girls are definitely not size zero. At least size 4, maybe even 6 (Brit size, which is 2 - 4 yank size).
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

These girls are definitely not size zero. At least size 4, maybe even 6.
ewww, then wdh does a size zero look like?
Forget my comment.
Size 6-8 is perfect
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by DaPhoenix(f): 5:25am On Jan 19, 2009
Another came to say hello

Yes Jesus!!

Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

You dont know what u're talking about.  grin Those girls look like they need drip asap.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 19, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Another came to say hello

Yes Jesus!!

lmao, girl, you're so funny grin grin
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by DaPhoenix(f): 5:28am On Jan 19, 2009
HeatFusion:

lmao, girl, you're so funny grin grin

lol you have to give thanks for that which He has created.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by Treetop20(m): 5:31am On Jan 19, 2009
so this is the k.inda men
phoenix likes? interesting!
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 5:32am On Jan 19, 2009
jo gbe mi soke ko ju mi sile, dakun.
Re: Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) by C2H5OH(f): 5:32am On Jan 19, 2009
Treetop20:

so this is the k.inda men
phoenix likes? interesting!

yup. niggas on roids with shriveled privates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Mistakes ~ What Would You Have Done Differently? / Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? / Girls Go Wild And Allow Guys Touch Their Boobs At A Festival In Spain18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.