Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't (1679 Views)

5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation / PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan / I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
The following countries/Bodies will quickly congratulate Jonathan;

Russia
China
Putin
France
Germany
Britain
EU
Brazil
Venezuala
Argentina
Canada
Jordan
Israel
Gabon
African Union
CAN
US Republican Party
Afenifere, Odua Peoples Congress, MEND

Those that won't
Obama's White House
US Democratic party
Saudi Arabia
ISIS, Bokos, Al qaeda, etc
Oman
South Africa
Sweden
New York Times
United Nations Secretary General's office
Amaechi, Liar Mohammed, Tinubu, Buhari, Rauf, Soyinka, the Caliphate, Falana and all the janjawiids
Arewa Cons. Forum

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by segzyj(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Following
Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by olu77(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
You are right. Some of those you listed will congratulate him because his regime enable them to sell weapons to bokoharam thereby improving their economy. Their prayer is for him to be re-elected and then business can continue as usual after all France citizens were found amongst the bokoharams

...and yes Opc and mends' accounts have been credited

3 Likes

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Obama's janjawiid jihad will not work
Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by soloafe: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
No regrets, as Long as he move the nation forward. America is so not needed at this point of our nations history.

5 Likes

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
olu77:
You are right. Many of those you listed will congratulate him because his regime enable then to sell weapons to bokoharam thereby improving their economy

The Obama admins, CIA, the wahhabis, Saudi Arabia, the northern caliphate and APC are solidly behind Boko Haram

3 Likes

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by simplemach(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hahahahahahaha, i laff in gbaggyi.
Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by olu77(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
WombRaiders:

The Obama admins, CIA, the wahhabis, Saudi Arabia, the northern caliphate and APC are solidly behind Boko Haram

Pdp is bokoharam no doubt otherwise why is there no one convicted for sponsoring them up till date and why were they been pampered until neighbouring countries started confronting them?

1 Like

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by abacusCm(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
yeah those are the people that will congratulate him for handling over peacefully to our next president GMB.

3 Likes

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
abacusCm:
yeah those are the people that will congratulate him for handling over peacefully to our next president GMB.

alas, a change chanting zombie appears to perform his ritual dance

3 Likes

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
olu77:

Pdp is bokoharam no doubt otherwise why is there no one convicted for sponsoring them up till date and why were they been pampered until neighbouring countries started confronting them?

Odenni you forgot that the likes of Sen Ndume have since gone ahead to form the APC.

The bokos that late Azzazi was referring to in the PDP have since settled down in your broom wielding congregation of witches and wizards.

4 Likes

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by olu77(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
WombRaiders:

Odenni you forgot that the likes of Sen Ndume have since gone ahead to form the APC.

The bokos that late Azzazi was referring to in the PDP have since settled down in your broom wielding congregation of witches and wizards.

You didn't answer my question. Why was there no arrest?

1 Like

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
olu77:

You didn't answer my question. Why was there no arrest?

Sen Ndume is still battling terrorism case in a federal court as I type this.

Thousands of Bokos are in detention across Nigeria attending court to their respective charges.

Don't worry, as from march 28 the likes of Sanusi, Buhari will be arrested for their roles.
Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by olu77(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
WombRaiders:

Sen Ndume is still battling terrorism case in a federal court as I type this.

Thousands of Bokos are in detention across Nigeria attending court to their respective charges.

Don't worry, as from march 28 the likes of Sanusi, Buhari will be arrested for their roles.

Are you a comedian?

1 Like

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
olu77:

Are you a comedian?

Are you autistic?
Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by olu77(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
WombRaiders:

Are you autistic?

What is autistic about my question? Only a comedian will suggest that a President and a Comandant in Chief of Army Staff will wait to be re-elected before prosecuting suspected enemies of his nation.

I am not autistic just that you sounded like you were joking hence the question grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
olu77:

What is autistic about my question? Only a comedian will suggest that a President and a Comandant in Chief of Army Staff will wait to be re-elected before prosecuting suspected enemies of his nation.

I am not autistic just that you sounded like you were joking hence the question grin grin grin

When Jonathan was exposing Sanusi for who he is you odennis said it was political witch hunting.

When elections are over watch how many off your broomsville members will go on exile
Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by olu77(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
WombRaiders:

When Jonathan was exposing Sanusi for who he is you odennis said it was political witch hunting.

When elections are over watch how many off your broomsville members will go on exile

Is it thesame Sanusi that he went to kneel down like a yoruba woman for in Kano? You see why I asked if you were a comedian. Must he wait to win election before he starts doing whatever he perceives is right? Why the desperation for second term which he would have gotten without hassle if he had done the right things at the right time?

1 Like

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by PassingShot(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
olu77:

Is it thesame Sanusi that he went to kneel down like a yoruba woman for in Kano? You see why I asked if you were a comedian. Must he wait to win election before he starts doing whatever he perceives is right? Why the desperation for second term which he would have gotten without hassle if he had done the right things at the right time?

You mean this dumb?

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by olu77(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
PassingShot:

You mean this dumb?

Honestly I love humble people but a clear line must be drawn between humility and stupidity. He shouldn't have brought his mode of greeting Patience in the bedroom to the world glare

Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2015
olu77:

I pity your your lying life.

When has Jonathan ever gone to visit Sanusi talkless of kneeling before him?

The stool of the emir of Kano is ratified by a mere state governor.

Sanusi's appointment to the throne was done by the governor of kano whose authority is below that of the president. Even the Sultan of Sokoto whose office is higher than the emir of kano can easily be removed by the President as Abacha did to Dasuki. The only traditional head that the president, governor or even supreme court has no say in his emergence is the Oba of Bini which is a pure blood line.

You fools in the Southwest can't help showing your subservient slave tendencies to the north.
Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by tonychristopher: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

Sanusi's appointment to the throne was done by the governor of kano whose authority is below that of the president. Even the Sultan of Sokoto whose office is higher than the emir of kano can easily be removed by the President as Abacha did to Dasuki. The only traditional head that the president, governor or even supreme court has no say in his emergence is the Oba of Bini which is a pure blood line.

You fools in the Southwest can't help showing your subservient slave tendencies to the north.

Jeeez...that must bird and hurt these South West
Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by olu77(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

But we were not slave to the north when we fought the cabals after Yaradua's death and voted him in 2011. Where were you then?
Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
olu77:

But we were not slave to the north when we fought the cabals after Yaradua's death and voted him in 2011. Where were you then?

Stop giving yourselves unneccesary credit.

The fear of an impending seccesionist plan by MEND and an end to one useless petrolldollar funded Nigeria is what made the north cave in.

You think your layabout street carnivals is what made a Jonathan presidency then you must be highly deluded.

When Asari speaks there is true palable fear among the caliphate because they know he has the moral right, political, diplomatic sway and money to achieve a new nation state that will balkanize Nigeria
Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by olu77(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

Stop giving yourselves unneccesary credit.

The fear of an impending seccesionist plan by MEND and an end to one useless petrolldollar funded Nigeria is what made the north cave in.

You think your layabout street carnivals is what made a Jonathan presidency then you must be highly deluded.

When Asari speaks there is true palable fear among the caliphate because they know he has the moral right, political, diplomatic sway and money to achieve a new nation state that will balkanize Nigeria

Ok then. We shall see how Asari is going to achieve a new nation after Jonathan is voted out next week. Asari, Shecow, Gani Adams and other violence lover can only be making noises where there is no leader with balls. Are good people of Niger Delta benefiting from all the billions going to these militants monthly?

It seemed so difficult to fight some useless, untrained urchings for a reputable army well known all over the world and then suddenly when it became obvious that election will not favour the president he geared up to fight within 6 weeks. That's the peak of his carelessness.
Re: Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't by jamace(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Vote PDP because all the bad eggs are now in APC.

GEJ is the man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sen.david Mark Has Lost His Senate Seat / Gov. Fashola And Wife Laughing So Hard During Yesterday's Lagos Carnival(Pic) / We’ll Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal – TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.