Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan (1324 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by missbehave247(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2015
Another man has decided to trek. This trekker
would not meeting president-elect,
Muhammudu Buhari but rather he would be
trekking to Bayelsa to thank President Goodluck
Jonathan for conceding defeat to the retired
general after the 2015 presidential elections.

The trekker is 35 year old Paul Jamasuru Tankwa
from Taraba state who will be trekking from Taraba
to Bayelsa to see the out-going president.

Mr Paul has also designed an award which he will
be presenting to President Jonathan when he meets
with him in Bayelsa.

The trekker, Paul Jamasuru Tankwa will be
presenting an award to Jonathan
Since the victory of Buhari at the poll in March 28,
various people have decided to honour him by
walking. First, it was Suleiman Hashimu, who walked
from Lagos to Abuja to honour the president-elect.
Another supporter, Mohammed Kabiru
Jafaru, meanwhile took a different route opting to
congratulate the vice president elect, Prof. Yemi
Osinbajo, by riding his bicycle from Kaduna to Lagos
state.

On Wednesday, another man, Adamu Abdullahi
announced his intention to walk from Maiduguri to
Abuja to honour the president-elect, Muhammudu
Buhari.

www.naij.com/431501-photos-man-commences-walk-to-congratulate-jonathan.html

Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by Tattooboy: 6:31pm On May 02, 2015
Losers congratulate losers.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by redcliff: 6:31pm On May 02, 2015
Foolissh. This is the problem with nigerians. Very brain dead set of individuals in everything. They can never comeup with something creative but when somebody does they would make sure that the take that single idea to overkilled-kill. Thats why alot of folks fail in business because they feel that someone is doing something and its selling good and they just jump in hoping that whatever worked for ths other would work for them. Left to me i just see folks who are jobless and looking to be paid a few thousand naira for their supposedly "hardwork". Left to me anybody who does this in my honour, when he gets to my location i would just ask my househelp to give him food and water then he can go.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by redcliff: 6:37pm On May 02, 2015
On a second thought im just ranting for nothing though..
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by jascon1(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2015
Na wah o. I no no why my prick day always raise for afternoon
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by onyi4edu(f): 7:03pm On May 02, 2015
I now agree with this proverb I learnt on nairaland "many are mad, few are roaming"
Please verify his health status and ensure he is truly okay and not .... lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by richidinho(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2015
onyi4edu:
I now agree with this proverb I learnt on nairaland "many are mad, few are roaming"
Please verify his health status and ensure he is truly okay and not .... lipsrsealed

Nice 1
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by missbehave247(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2015
He derive pleasure in doing it now
onyi4edu:
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by onyi4edu(f): 7:44pm On May 02, 2015
missbehave247:
He derive pleasure in doing it now
Pleasure Okay if you say so

richidinho:

Nice 1
smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by richidinho(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2015
onyi4edu:

Pleasure Okay if you say so

smiley

How was ur day?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by onyi4edu(f): 7:51pm On May 02, 2015
richidinho:

How was ur day?
My day was fine. Yours?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by ki02020(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2015
Good for him he made headline for the first time in his life
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by richidinho(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2015
onyi4edu:

My day was fine. Yours?

Awesome..tnx dear
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by jpphilips(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2015
Seems like buhari isn't paying so they need to try Jonathan. There is hunger in the land.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by benuejosh: 11:54am On May 03, 2015
This buhari always rules Nigerians with something to be remembered for. Last time it was War Against Indiscipline. Now it's trekking. Every body is trekking.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Commences Walk To Congratulate Jonathan by zinachidi(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2015
jascon1:
Na wah o. I no no why my prick day always raise for afternoon
dude, lol, u crazy mehn

(1) (Reply)

Senegal Gets Rid Of Its Senate To Save Money / Buhari’s Exclusion Of Igbos In Appointment Of Service Chiefs Regrettable-opiah / Buhari exhibits despotic tendency- urges lawyers not to defend corrupt clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.