Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? (8907 Views)

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! / 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians / High Noon For Creationists: The Universe Evolves Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2015
DProDG:

And to that I say Exodus 9:12
"And the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he did not listen to them, just as the LORD had spoken to Moses."

Exactly! grin

Romans 9:17

For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2015
doubleDx:

Exactly! grin

Romans 9:17

For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”
Your god is a show off slowpoke that punishes people for his own doing.. that sounds to me like a psycopath. . always trying hard to show off.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2015
johnydon22:

Your god is a show off slowpoke that punishes people for his own doing.. that sounds to me like a psycopath. . always trying hard to show off.. cheesy

He/She/It is your God too....He created all things, seen and unseen! He is holy...he judges in righteousness; he declares things that are right! The moment you came into this world, God already knew you were going to be a sniff-necked atheist in the future by your own choice; that's why he is using you to fulfill his words!

Keep on scoffing, your judgement will not tarry!

Stay put in your delusion...
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2015
doubleDx:

He/She/It is your God too....He created all things, seen and unseen! He is holy...he judges in righteousness; he declares things that are right! The moment you came into this world, God already knew you were going to be a sniff-necked atheist in the future by your own choice; that's why he is using you to fulfill his words!

lmao who is delusioned when you dont even know if what you worship is a he or she or an it... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i don die ooo **carrys hand on head** You worship ur fear boy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao who is delusioned when you dont even know if what you worship is a he or she or an it... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i don die ooo **carrys hand on head** You worship ur fear man cheesy

God is a spirit; cannot be seen and doesn't have a gender! I was only trying to pass the message into your carnal mind boy!

John 4:24

For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Kay17: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
doubleDx:

So God created Evil, why did he create it? Why should good people worship the Creator of evil?

3 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by scarred9jan(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
cold:
It is the typical Christian cherrypicking idiosyncracy playing out here. Reject the OT,accept the NT. Attribute everything good to god,dissociating that same god from the terrible stuff. Not just malaria,what about cancer,Ebola and the Wuchereria bancrofti worm that causes filarial elephantiasis. How do all these factor into the intelligent design theory? Ok let me give god some credit here,maybe the devil brought this upon us to ruin god's beautiful creation.
What about tsunamis,earthquakes,hurricanes and other natural disasters that lead to the death of thousands? Are we honestly saying god let all this happen because Adam ate an apple? Christians had better be joking because this is a joke of epic proportions

how petty can god be.... punishing the whole earth because somebody ate his apple. not even apples... maybe somebody should offer him back an apple and everything will be alright again... i cant wait to get naked again... all those boobs for my perverse viewing

2 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Liekiller(f): 12:09pm On May 24, 2015
This whole thread is highly informative (and amusing). The amount of twisted thinking, re-interpretation, creative bulls*itting and mindfuc*ery it takes to make reality seemingly agree with the ole book!

4 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 3:45pm On May 24, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Wrong. Time and again, God has healed some specific humans. God exists.
Which specific humans has god healed?

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 3:48pm On May 24, 2015
Joshthefirst:
I am one. A livinwitness of the healing power of God. But of course you don't believe me.

What did god heal you of?
And swear you didn't take any medications or medical help.

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Joshthefirst(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2015
plaetton:

What did god heal you of?
And swear you didn't take any medications or medical help.
Many other healings have happened since then. I don't swear. I've been healed, and I've seen people healed. I've had an abscess shrink down and disappear. I've had malaria and its symptoms fizzle off me. I've had streptococcal infections disappear. And I've seen people with cancer healed. If you think I'm playing when I say I believe in The Healing power of a very existent God then you remain ignorant.

I might indulge in arguments here, but believe me, endless arguments and the puerile philosophies you use to justify your pretentious unbelief have nothing to do with reality.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 12:31am On May 26, 2015
Joshthefirst:
Many other healings have happened since then. I don't swear. I've been healed, and I've seen people healed. I've had an abscess shrink down and disappear. I've had malaria and its symptoms fizzle off me. I've had streptococcal infections disappear. And I've seen people with cancer healed. If you think I'm playing when I say I believe in The Healing power of a very existent God then you remain ignorant.

I might indulge in arguments here, but believe me, endless arguments and the puerile philosophies you use to justify your pretentious unbelief have nothing to do with reality.

Lol.
You forgot to answer the other question.
Did you or did you not take medical treatmdnts or medications for the malaria and the other ailments ?
Yes or no?

4 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Liekiller(f): 7:57am On May 26, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
Did you or did you not take medical treatmdnts or medications for the malaria and the other ailments ?
Yes or no?

They always "forget" that question. Well even if he didn't take meds it's more common than not to get healthy after being sick. Diseases actually do go away all naturally lol. Humans would have gone extinct long ago if that weren't the case. It seems to be just another case of complete medical ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Joshthefirst(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
Yes or no?
Of course not.

And don't be an idi.ot like the poster above. I know when a sickness runs its course.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by davien(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2015
Joshthefirst:
Of course not.

And don't be an idi.ot like the poster above. I know when a sickness runs its course.
joshthefirst,can you tell me how one could deduce a miraculous occurence?
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by lepasharon(f): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2015
another question, what about the 8 other planets out there? Why is God wasteful? What are the planets for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / Observing Good Friday Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.