Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me (2740 Views)

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / 'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
These are the simple rules I gave to my girlfriend
that made her leave me...
1. Henceforth, you must not call me by my real
name.You must always call me sweet names like
sweetheart, heartbeat, honey etc.
2. You must not allow a day to pass witout calling me
whether am with u or far away.If u dnt have card,
borrow 4rm MTN with *606# nd pay them later.
3. You must always know the food I like at a
particular time nd cook them 4 me quickly.
4. I must nt tel u to wash my clothes b4 u do so.
5. U must not request money 4rm me except I just
give u of my own volition.
6. I must not see u with any boy except d one I
knw as ur brother.
7. U must always know when I'm in the mood nd
must satisfy me well on bed.
8. Wenever I ask of money from u, u must always
give me nd if u don't have, u go nd borrow 4rm ur
friends.mind u, FEMALE FRIENDS.
9. If eventually fight occurs btwn u nd I and I
beat u up, u must not tell anyone.
10. You must not steal my money as my ex-girlfriends
have done...
FRIENDS PLS ARE THEY TOO
BURDENSOME?

2 Likes

Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by 42n8dzydoo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
ladies, are this rules that much

1 Like

Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is she ur gf or slave?? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
kitnah:
Is she ur gf or slave?? undecided
my ex girlfriend
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by Sapphire86(f): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
No 9 rule shows that you have huge issues among many other illnesses

1 Like

Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
U must be high on cheap weed.
How do u expect her to obey all these inhumane rules? Now i know there are still mad men out there. No offense.

1 Like

Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
How do u expect her to obey all these inhumane rules? Now i know there are still mad men out there. No offense.
which of them are inhumane
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by 42n8dzydoo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
universe123:
What do you want? #5
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by justmag(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Slavery is real! angry
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

What do you want? #5
why booking space on my thread on my thread
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
justmag:
Slavery is real! angry
explain bro
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by 42n8dzydoo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
universe123:
why booking space on my thread on my thread
Why create a thread on Seun's site?

1 Like

Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
universe123:
which of them are inhumane
go and show these rules to ur mum and ask her this question u are asking me.
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by ciaobrenda(f): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Would you allow some silly dude to treat ur daughter/ sister in such a way? Even slaves wouldn't try such.
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
go and show these rules to ur mum and ask her this question u are asking me.
ok.
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
ciaobrenda:
Would you allow some silly dude to treat ur daughter/ sister in such a way? Even slaves wouldn't try such.
Nope
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by justmag(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
universe123:
explain bro

its sad if I have to explain but okay.

if want a girl to do all that then you don't need a girl you need a slave. They have them for half price in some country still. Do some research. undecided

I won't be surprised if some monkey asss girl does everything u demanded. Most men are out there looking for a decent and lovable girl and you here making pointless and unrealistic demand. angry
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by K9blunt(f): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
many are maad , but few are roaming. she left because she realized the reason why you have many ex-gfs. ntoi
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
K9blunt:
many are maad , but few are roaming. she left because she realized the reason why you have many ex-gfs. ntoi
I can still find someone who can obey all those rules, you know
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
justmag:

its sad if I have to explain but okay.

if want a girl to do all that then you don't need a girl you need a slave. They have them for half price in some country still. Do some research. undecided

I won't be surprised if some monkey asss girl does everything u demanded. Most men are out there looking for a decent and lovable girl and you here making pointless and unrealistic demand. angry
Nice points there but if a girl truly loves you, she can still do more than that
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sapphire86:
No 9 rule shows that you have huge issues among many other illnesses
doesn't your bf beats u up any time you misbehaves, don't lie
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
You are not serious
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by ipleddge: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
U believe am?
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by K9blunt(f): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
universe123:
I can still find someone who can obey all those rules, you know
ofcourse you can, which is unfortunate though. but if you're for real, how would you justify such mindset, knowing full well if its the reverse you won't like it.
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by cutieberie1(f): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
onli no 1 and 5 z acceptable d rest hmm op ur rules sha
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
K9blunt:

ofcourse you can, which is unfortunate though. but if you're for real, how would you justify such mindset, knowing full well if its the reverse you won't like it.
you mean that you can't do those things for your bf
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
ipleddge:
U believe am?
why won't she believe me
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by Sapphire86(f): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
universe123:
doesn't your bf beats u up any time you misbehaves, don't lie

I don't suffer from daddy issues so I don't roll with insecure men who beat women to get their point across.
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by justmag(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
universe123:
Nice points there but if a girl truly loves you, she can still do more than that

Yeah! Good luck with that. Even a dog will never be that obedient.
Re: The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me by universe123: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sapphire86:

I don't suffer from daddy issues so I don't roll with insecure men who beat women to get their point across.
Good for you.. you are lucky that you are not my gf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Confirms No Breast Feeding For My Babies. (pics) / Love Is Better Than Education True Or False? / Hi Nairalanders. I Have One Question Abeg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.