Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,009 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Is She Fooling Me Or What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Fooling Me Or What? (4396 Views)

Lol! When Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Fooling Themselves / It Is Naturally Women's Pleasure When Men Are Fooling Themselves Wooing Them / Who Is Fooling Who? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Op just move on its easy to do ... This is not even pressing issue undecided
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2015
H
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by jnrbayano(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2015
Linzo:

Thanks bro i think am really working hard towards getting a job and that is my number one priority for now

Very Good! I love that.
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Linzo(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:
Op just move on its easy to do ... This is not even pressing issue undecided

Ya I ve to move on and as you said it's not a pressing need

1 Like

Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Linzo(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Richy4:
Oh bro!!! You have been bitten by a love bug. And if not checked, it could go straight to the bone marrow and.....

what you need now is an antidote. Tell yourself she is not the most beautiful girl in the world.
Tell your self that every thing in this world got spear part.

Tell your self that her brand is all love that if you search more you can see. Those are the antidote.

Then in terms of reality, tell her you are a busy man she should stop calling unless something serious. But I know you can't say a thing like that because I read where you were begging stupidly like she got diamond rubbed all over her body.

Please stop all this and move on. Keep her in the bin of the past

Thank you for your advice. I must confess that nairaland is the best social place in the world, the advice I have gotten here as given me hope and strength to move on. Thanks to to everyone who has contributed to this post
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Mhizizzy(f): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2015
She can't eat her cake and have it
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Linzo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
She can't eat her cake and have it

That is absolutely true. No way again I let that passed me
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by youngchopper(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Linzo:

Guy ya understand you but it's not easy to move on, though I have decided to let go and so be it. Thanks man and God bless
What nonsense seems everyone here is been
Ice on your stupidity
Are u from space
Dont u know ain't no shit like love
Why let a bitch give u emotional shit
Abeg grow up and act like a man
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Linzo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
youngchopper:

What nonsense seems everyone here is been
Ice on your stupidity
Are u from space
Dont u know ain't no shit like love
Why let a bitch give u emotional shit
Abeg grow up and act like a man

My brother I think that is too ash of you atleast emotional trauma is natural and not poo
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by youngchopper(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Linzo:

My brother I think that is too ash of you atleast emotional trauma is natural and not poo
I apologize for been too
razz
Distant your self from anyone who will never add value to your life financially or otherwise
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Linzo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
youngchopper:

I apologize for been too
razz
Distant your self from anyone who will never add value to your life financially or otherwise

Thanks bro
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
The saying M.O.B(Money Over B1tches) is not just a rap saying.It is a mentality, a way of thinking that would help young men focus on the important things in life..u just finished ur service and whether u blv me or not the truth is God and ppl who want to favor u are observing.Focus on your job applications and research on things u never had the time for..open ur mind and be ready for anything,if possible get a professional certificate that will make u stand out in ur field get involved in things that will add beautiful colors to ur future task ur brain and mind so even if u don't get employed u could employ urself ....have lots of girl friends if u cant stay off women for a while and take non serious just treat them all the same(but keep an open mind so u wont miss the right one when she comes). I swear u will see good things happening in ur life but DO NOT REJECT LITTLE BEGINNINGS. Watch things unfold and plan with what you have the girl u need will come into ur life and grow with u as u get better and better Never let woman problems Hold u down @ this stage in ur life or be prepared to fail urself.

My honest opinion/advice
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by 2goodbobo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
severe all communications with her. Stop picking her calls and don't reply her messages, she will stop when she gets tired.
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Barnalanto: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Linzo:
Please friends what do i do? .I really need to move on, your honest advice is needed
Please fellow Nairalanders i need your honest advice on this whole drama.

I have a girlfriend whom i dated for a year, during that one romantic year we were best of friends, lovers, Romeo and Juliet name it, but we never had a single misunderstanding that lasted for more than an hour. Both of us remain fidelity to each other to the best of my knowledge and no single issue of cheating or suspect was recorded all through this romantic period. But all of a sudden she call it a quit two weeks after my graduation with the reason that she wants to be alone but due to the love i have for her i decide to beg her and persist in begging her even when i have done nothing wrong to her or offend her in anyway. The most painful part of it is that she keep telling me that we cannot be and that if she marry me, that she will HURT ME, so after some time i decide to move on with my life. For two years now that we separated i have stay away from Girls because her taught can’t go away from me, i see her as the only best woman in the world

Now i have finished my service and i want to get serious with any relationship i hope to be, but she won’t stop calling me on phone every now and there TAGGING ME HER FRIEND but not her love am not comfortable with friend zone at this stage in life, at times i will also call her and we spend time on phone, though am still applicant. Now each time she call me i will be destabilize with whatever am doing and keeping thinking of her. I can’t even get close to some other girls because of her taught in me. I love this girl that losing her look as if i ve lose everything on earth. I have warn her many a time to stop calling me but she refuse insisting that she is my friend that she can’t stop calling .

How do i let her out of my life so that i can move on with my, stop her calls and any form of communications from her, am in pains seeing my love put me in a friend zone . Please friends what do i do? .I really need to move on, your honest advice is needed
am sure she is just trying to make you develope more interest on her.....
Linzo:
Please friends what do i do? .I really need to move on, your honest advice is needed

I have a girlfriend whom i dated for a year, during that one romantic year we were best of friends, lovers, Romeo and Juliet name it, but we never had a single misunderstanding that lasted for more than an hour. Both of us remain fidelity to each other to the best of my knowledge and no single issue of cheating or suspect was recorded all through this romantic period. But all of a sudden she call it a quit two weeks after my graduation with the reason that she wants to be alone but due to the love i have for her i decide to beg her and persist in begging her even when i have done nothing wrong to her or offend her in anyway. The most painful part of it is that she keep telling me that we cannot be and that if she marry me, that she will HURT ME, so after some time i decide to move on with my life. For two years now that we separated i have stay away from Girls because her taught can’t go away from me, i see her as the only best woman in the world

Now i have finished my service and i want to get serious with any relationship i hope to be, but she won’t stop calling me on phone every now and there TAGGING ME HER FRIEND but not her love am not comfortable with friend zone at this stage in life, at times i will also call her and we spend time on phone, though am still applicant. Now each time she call me i will be destabilize with whatever am doing and keeping thinking of her. I can’t even get close to some other girls because of her taught in me. I love this girl that losing her look as if i ve lose everything on earth. I have warn her many a time to stop calling me but she refuse insisting that she is my friend that she can’t stop calling .

How do i let her out of my life so that i can move on with my, stop her calls and any form of communications from her, am in pains seeing my love put me in a friend zone . Please friends what do i do? .I really need to move on, your honest advice is needed
Linzo:

Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Linzo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
runnazz:
The saying M.O.B(Money Over B1tches) is not just a rap saying.It is a mentality, a way of thinking that would help young men focus on the important things in life..u just finished ur service and whether u blv me or not the truth is God and ppl who want to favor u are observing.Focus on your job applications and research on things u never had the time for..open ur mind and be ready for anything,if possible get a professional certificate that will make u stand out in ur field get involved in things that will add beautiful colors to ur future task ur brain and mind so even if u don't get employed u could employ urself ....have lots of girl friends if u cant stay off women for a while and take non serious just treat them all the same(but keep an open mind so u wont miss the right one when she comes). I swear u will see good things happening in ur life but DO NOT REJECT LITTLE BEGINNINGS. Watch things unfold and plan with what you have the girl u need will come into ur life and grow with u as u get better and better Never let woman problems Hold u down @ this stage in ur life or be prepared to fail urself.

My honest opinion/advice

Thank you so much and i promise i will work with every little piece of advice you have dropped here. thanks again and God bless

1 Like

Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Linzo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Barnalanto:
am sure she is just trying to make you develope more interest on her..... am sure she is just trying to make you develope more interest on her..... am sure she is just trying to make you develope more interest on her.....

For how long? that could have been when are about to start not at the peak of our relationship
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by afameeeeee: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Help her to narrow her option by quitting

Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by shaizegotswag: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bro let me tell u my own that happened this year, I dated this girl 3 years paid her school fees till she finished her OND and all of a sudden she met this guy over a month and she left me bro forget man matter I beg her tire and she was a virgin, I love her so much that I don't want to dis virgin not that I don't have the chance that's how much I love her...no matter what you read on here you'll still do what's on your mind that's one thing have learnt and during my time I took a sachet of tramadol 200g for a day it was only God that helped me for a girl that will still Bleep another dick..bro love is real and am still moving on tho she came back crying I had to accept her but I prepared myself till when she'll leave again so am saving tfare for her, its not easy moving on and Nairaland romance section really helped me pple like ronald4lif was there and a lot of ladies don't knw dere name can't forget u all
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by ronald4lif(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
shaizegotswag:
Bro let me tell u my own that happened this year, I dated this girl 3 years paid her school fees till she finished her OND and all of a sudden she met this guy over a month and she left me bro forget man matter I beg her tire and she was a virgin, I love her so much that I don't want to dis virgin not that I don't have the chance that's how much I love her...no matter what you read on here you'll still do what's on your mind that's one thing have learnt and during my time I took a sachet of tramadol 200g for a day it was only God that helped me for a girl that will still Bleep another dick..bro love is real and am still moving on tho she came back crying I had to accept her but I prepared myself till when she'll leave again so am saving tfare for her, its not easy moving on and Nairaland romance section really helped me pple like ronald4.lif was there and a lot of ladies don't knw dere name can't forget u all

Hmmm. Have even forgotten the thread. Good you scaled through bro.
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by shaizegotswag: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm. Have even forgotten the thread. Good you scaled through bro.
. Yeah I know but don't give up the good work bro you helped me a lot, you don't know what you've done for me
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by ronald4lif(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. Yeah I know but don't give up the good work bro you helped me a lot, you don't know what you've done for me

That's nice to hear. All the best baba. Thanks and God bless. smiley
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by shaizegotswag: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's nice to hear. All the best baba. Thanks and God bless. smiley
na so
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Linzo:

Thank you so much and i promise i will work with every little piece of advice you have dropped here. thanks again and God bless

u welcome bro
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Linzo(m): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2015
shaizegotswag:
Bro let me tell u my own that happened this year, I dated this girl 3 years paid her school fees till she finished her OND and all of a sudden she met this guy over a month and she left me bro forget man matter I beg her tire and she was a virgin, I love her so much that I don't want to dis virgin not that I don't have the chance that's how much I love her...no matter what you read on here you'll still do what's on your mind that's one thing have learnt and during my time I took a sachet of tramadol 200g for a day it was only God that helped me for a girl that will still Bleep another dick..bro love is real and am still moving on tho she came back crying I had to accept her but I prepared myself till when she'll leave again so am saving tfare for her, its not easy moving on and Nairaland romance section really helped me pple like ronald4lif was there and a lot of ladies don't knw dere name can't forget u all

Truly love is real but i wonder why ladies will be so heartless at times. Well i will be glad to read also directly from RONALD4LIF
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by shaizegotswag: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Linzo:

Truly love is real but i wonder why ladies will be so heartless at times. Well i will be glad to read also directly from RONALD4LIF
that bros is always dere mehn don't worry I know u can't eat and sleep and sometimes u might not even knw wen u wil cry if you don't man up it will take you years to recover bro
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by ronald4lif(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Linzo:

Hmmm. I take it that you're open to the option of getting her back to be your girlfriend and also completely take her off your mind and life, am I correct?

To win her back I'll suggest the following options;

First of all, it seems your ex is the one in control of the friendzone relationship you both are presently engrossed in. This has to change asap. You have to be the one in control, not the other way round. When you succeed in being in control you stand a great chance of winning her back. Stop giving her attention, she'll never be back to you when she feels you're always there. Don't make yourself readily available by returning her chats and/or messages. You shouldn't take her calls always, the more she gives you miss calls the better. Let her want you more than you want her. Also, always remember that she has not completely erased you off her mind and hasn't moved on like she should, that's why she still want to be friends. She needs you as equally like you need her, so don't act desperate. To get her back you must avoid all the mannerism of low self esteem, it's a turn off.

You should also not always give the impression you haven't moved on since after the break up, no that's not ideal. Pretend as if you've move on, having a great fun-filled life, with great friends, and that you have casual female friends you relate with but you ain't ready to go into any relationship with them. Whenever she ask why are you not in a relationship say things like you decided not to, you're focusing on your career, job hunting and putting your life on track. Never tell her you can't move on without her, that's desperation and reeks of low self esteem. This doesn't mean that you should cut off every communication you have with her if you really want her back, you should keep in touch with her but endeavour to make your communication brief. Give her mix signals, please don't over react by not responding to her messages at all, other times you chat her up first but most time let her reach you first.

Okay, but if you want to really take her off your mind and forget her completely, consider the following;

I think the best and easiest way to go about this is by first ending whatever means of communication you have with her, that won't be an easy nut to crack I know but you can start by reducing the frequency you both communicate, take her call less and return her messages lesser or slowly until the communication spark weighs off. No contact rule is a 'must'.

Admit that you can't be with her anymore and move on with your life, just assume you were defeated. Also, try to move on by starting up another relationship. Don't bother at the onset if you really love your next girlfriend, the love could crop up later. And even if it doesn't, it may have given you sometime out from your ex trauma and you may be surprise how fast you can get into another relationship as soon as you forget her. Don't let her play with your emotions, get rid of her asap. Let her want you the more. It's either she moves on or get back into you. All the best.
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by arimahoseloka(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
buy a new sim
Re: Is She Fooling Me Or What? by Linzo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm. I take it that you're open to the option of getting her back to be your girlfriend and also completely take her off your mind and life, am I correct?

To win her back I'll suggest the following options;

First of all, it seems your ex is the one in control of the friendzone relationship you both are presently engrossed in. This has to change asap. You have to be the one in control, not the other way round. When you succeed in being in control you stand a great chance of winning her back. Stop giving her attention, she'll never be back to you when she feels you're always there. Don't make yourself readily available by returning her chats and/or messages. You shouldn't take her calls always, the more she gives you miss calls the better. Let her want you more than you want her. Also, always remember that she has not completely erased you off her mind and hasn't moved on like she should, that's why she still want to be friends. She needs you as equally like you need her, so don't act desperate. To get her back you must avoid all the mannerism of low self esteem, it's a turn off.

You should also not always give the impression you haven't moved on since after the break up, no that's not ideal. Pretend as if you've move on, having a great fun-filled life, with great friends, and that you have casual female friends you relate with but you ain't ready to go into any relationship with them. Whenever she ask why are you not in a relationship say things like you decided not to, you're focusing on your career, job hunting and putting your life on track. Never tell her you can't move on without her, that's desperation and reeks of low self esteem. This doesn't mean that you should cut off every communication you have with her if you really want her back, you should keep in touch with her but endeavour to make your communication brief. Give her mix signals, please don't over react by not responding to her messages at all, other times you chat her up first but most time let her reach you first.

Okay, but if you want to really take her off your mind and forget her completely, consider the following;

I think the best and easiest way to go about this is by first ending whatever means of communication you have with her, that won't be an easy nut to crack I know but you can start by reducing the frequency you both communicate, take her call less and return her messages lesser or slowly until the communication spark weighs off. No contact rule is a 'must'.

Admit that you can't be with her anymore and move on with your life, just assume you were defeated. Also, try to move on by starting up another relationship. Don't bother at the onset if you really love your next girlfriend, the love could crop up later. And even if it doesn't, it may have given you sometime out from your ex trauma and you may be surprise how fast you can get into another relationship as soon as you forget her. Don't let her play with your emotions, get rid of her asap. Let her want you the more. It's either she moves on or get back into you. All the best.

Thank you so much for the piece of advice, i will describe you as a COMPUTER IN HUMAN. I will just do as you have said, but the issue is that i will be more comfortable and focus when i cut off all forms of communications with her, and as you said accept defeat in the whole thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? / PHOTOS: Lesson For Every Guys Who Hunt Anything Under Skirt / Check Out This Beautiful Monster Hips Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.