Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? (1022 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / See A New Church In Tz,pastor Must Not Touch Ground Until End Of Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Samirana360(m): 4:44am On Mar 22, 2015
In the church mostly, when other people ar down on ground praying and speakin in tongues, u wil see them stand and watch during anointing service. Are they wearing anointing proof? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by valmunich(m): 5:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Chai! How silly a question

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by centmichael101(m): 5:07am On Mar 22, 2015
If u ask me na who I go ask
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Samirana360(m): 5:17am On Mar 22, 2015
valmunich:
[s]
valmunich:
[/s]
valmunich:
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 22, 2015
My dear, anointing doesn't also affect the cameramen and the church officials who are helping those under anointing. Some women also come prepared for the occasion. They wear shorts under their dress or skirt.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Sanchez01: 5:54am On Mar 22, 2015
What's your definition of anointing? You mean the sudden collapse in churches
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by laplace12(m): 6:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Because it is not directed to them.

If it is meant for them it will get them.
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by jamex93(m): 6:11am On Mar 22, 2015
u can't know cause u r being control by your flesh even in d church.......u better stop observing n concentrate so as not to miss out
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by harffie(m): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2015
It does! Just say you've not experienced it! #there are different kinds of anointing tho....but it does!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Samirana360(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Well, I was just askin. Coz I do watch them on tele and I've not seen d cameraman or d drummer speak in tongues
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2015
...even sound engineers (technicians) coz they are on duty and distracted. Dats why some churches do organize workers meeting.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Samirana360(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2015
MSPConcept:
...even sound engineers (technicians) coz they are on duty and distracted. Dats why some churches do organize workers meeting.
Best answer so far
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Infomizer(m): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2015
grin grin grin

No comment!
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Aizenosa(m): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2015
An anointing does mean that one must fall down. when anointing over come anyone there is a change not physical but spiritually with peace to whatever problem. there is later the effect of change physically take it on the one that receives the anointing based no what the individual sincerely prayed for.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by glory200: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Pls what is truly the meaning of anointing
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Montaque(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2015
The same reason why you choose to observe when you are supposed to release urself.
Cos you have something occupying your attention in church.
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Samirana360(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aizenosa:
An anointing does mean that one must fall down. when anointing over come anyone there is a change not physical but spiritually with peace to whatever problem. there is later the effect of change physically take it on the one that receives the anointing based no what the individual sincerely prayed for.
Another gud answer
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Hiswordxray(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aizenosa:
That's just the excuse you give because you don't experience the supernatural in your services.
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Hiswordxray(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Samirana360:
In the church mostly, when other people ar down on ground praying and speakin in tongues, u wil see them stand and watch during anointing service. Are they wearing anointing proof? Just asking
Because they are not in the spirit.
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Aizenosa(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hiswordxray:

That's just the excuse you give because you don't experience the supernatural in your services.
I believe then u have never experienced anointing or d anointing u are experiencing is not of the God i know, or more still u are possessed by an evil spirit because if i remember clearly that's how it occurred when such spirits met Jesus
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Hiswordxray(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aizenosa:

I believe then u have never experienced anointing or d anointing u are experiencing is not of the God i know, or more still u are possessed by an evil spirit because if i remember clearly that's how it occurred when such spirits met Jesus
Still giving more excuses...
Re: Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? by Aizenosa(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Still giving more excuses...
Wisdom says when u tell wise words to a fool is like u sentence him to death because he will never understand

(1) (Reply)

Cyberterrorism On Nairaland / Chinedu AKA Flavour Back To Base (church Of God Mission Enugu Zone) To Thank God / Atheists, Freethinkers Lounge. Discuss Everything; NO LIMITS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.