Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH (72180 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skak(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Peppyluv:
Thank God for free education in the north that's why you kids have the guts to throw insults.why don't you finish what you started. Who started the whole mother and father insult?and I didn't go down to your level but returned yours to you because if I insulted your mothers on my own,they will get the feeling in real life. I'diots,I thought you wanted a real life fight...That shows the real northerner in you..aggressive fellas
Why back off,come and get the beatings of your life and I'll make sure I disfigure your faces. Terrorist.![

Peppyluv:
thats why you kids have the GUTS.![

guts or gut?

Peppyluv:
and I didn't go down to your LEVEL[

level or levels

Peppyluv:
if I INSULTED your mothers on my own,.![

insulted or insult?

I think free education has more impacts on the SOUTH than the NORTH.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skak(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2015
sameer1212:
Ok Skak. thank u very much I really appreciate ur concern. They made me angry that's why I reacted this way. Have never insulted any one here before and I promise I will never do that again. I shouldn't have step so low to their level. Once again thank u.

u r wlc
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Fool i was right to use 'insulted' because it was what i intended doing in the past. abo ki feeling funky.
skak:

guts or gut?

level or levels

insulted or insult?

I think free education has more impacts on the SOUTH than the NORTH.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skak(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Peppyluv:
Fool i was right to use 'insulted' because it was what i intended doing it the past. abo ki feeling funky.

with IF?
hahaha I laughed with my head up.

Anyway, God bless your English teacher Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan

Read your sentence again
Peppyluv:
if I insulted your mothers on my own.

Next
Peppyluv:
Fool i was right to use 'insulted' because IT WAS WHAT i intended doing it the past. abo ki feeling funky.

SUGGESTION:
because this (INTENDED) is what i..... intended to say in the past
sorry I am going deep ko?

Next
Peppyluv:
(*IT) was what I intended doing (*IT) the past.

IT the past or IN the past?

I am sorry but I can't help you anymore because your grammers are beyond my little knowledge of English.

Peppyluv:
if I insulted your mothers ON MY OWN

"...on my own oooooo".... Is there no a sense of similarity with "...there is God ooooo"?

It's pity that you are learning from who you called a FOOL
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by donzie(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
skak:

with IF?

Read your sentence again

Next

SUGGESTION:

Next

I am sorry but I can't help you anymore because your grammers are beyond my little knowledge of English.

"...on my own oooooo".... Is there no a sense of similarity with "...there is God ooooo"?

...lmao***...Boss please leave the little girl alone__________
she's still learning English from Patience Jonathan*...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Abo ki feeling funky...You are making no sense at all.ride on
skak:

with IF?

Read your sentence again

Next

SUGGESTION:

Next

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
There goes my English teacher cheesy cheesy
You indeed 'condider' it a blessed '. Of course,I 'do look myself in mirror' and he will accepty apology cheesy
Ezi! Modifying your silly posts when your errors are pointed out and claiming someone did.
Go and write an article on your useless family of terrorists. Bastard! cheesy

skak:

Its better to let someone think you are a bastard than to prove it.

Listen you twinkle twinkle little slut..... you better edit the (F) female in your profile to (S) slut because a true woman is once a daughter to a true parents, a sister to blood brother(s), a wife to a true husband and then a mother to her own children but I had seen none with you.

You insulted my father, I have to be angry, yes I am but still I am happy because I have one, I have father who someone can insult (Alhamdulillah) [b]so I [b]condider it a blessed.[/b]What about you? do you look at yourself in mirror? what reflects to you is a child whose birth certificate is an apology from baby factory and decided to follow same footsteps of her ancestors because she think lack of parent's love leaves a hole in her body that only a d*ck can fill.

DON'T EVER AGAIN EDIT MY POSTS. DON'T LET ME WRITE AN ARTICLE ON YOU.

Have a life miss whora the explora.

Countdown 5 days to take CORRUPTION to Otuoke

**incase Mr Clueless is online** I dont mean to say CORRUPTION I mean STEALING so accepty apology sir

again sai Baba Buhari

Gaskiya Dokin Karfe Wanda yaja dakai yaja da ikon Allah
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skak(m): 1:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Peppyluv:
There goes my English teacher

You mean there goes Mama Peace? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Peppyluv:
There goes my English teacher cheesy cheesy
You indeed 'condider' it a blessed '. Of course,I 'do look myself in mirror' and he will accepty apology cheesy
Ezi! Modifying your silly posts when your errors are pointed out and claiming someone did.
Go and write an article on your useless family of terrorists. Bastard! cheesy

Clap for yourself Miss or Mrs Peppyluv. You had made a wonderful research on my previous posts but unfortunately all you came out with was a mere typing errors instead of grammatical errors.

And still, I don't know what provoked you that makes you used words like bastards, terrorists, useless and all their kinds. Are you been provoked because of your repeated errors or because of my regular correction of your errors? if the former is your answer then you should stay quiet for the rest of your life so as to get rid of making errors but if the latter is your answer then I will advise you to stop quoting a posts whenever you see Skak on top so as to avoid been corrected.

Mtsm! You have wasted my day and now you are wasting my night.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skak(m): 2:04am On Mar 26, 2015
donzie:
...lmao***...Boss please leave the little girl alone__________
she's still learning English from Patience Jonathan*...

Ok Bros....

N

O

T

E

D
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Typing errors indeed.....go and learn your spelling,akwuya. Abokki feeling funky online.
Only God knows how horrible your accent will be.
'fifty' will sure be pronounced as 'pipty'.
dan iska!

skak:

You mean there goes Mama Peace? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Clap for yourself Miss or Mrs Peppyluv. You had made a wonderful research on my previous posts but unfortunately all you came out with was a mere typing errors instead of grammatical errors.

And still, I don't know what provoked you that makes you used words like bastards, terrorists, useless and all their kinds. Are you been provoked because of your repeated errors or because of my regular correction of your errors? if the former is your answer then you should stay quiet for the rest of your life so as to get rid of making errors but if the latter is your answer then I will advise you to stop quoting a posts whenever you see Skak on top so as to avoid been corrected.

Mtsm! You have wasted my day and now you are wasting my night.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skak(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Peppyluv:
Typing errors indeed.....go and learn your spelllings, akwuya. Abokki feeling funky online.
Only God knows how horrible your accent will be.
'fifty' will sure be pronounced as 'pipty'.
dan iska!

Do you mean SPELLING?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.