Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,862 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? (620 Views)

Why Jimi Agbaje Does Not Stand A Chance Again / Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Many Nigerians claim they love their country and Africa. If by chance, assuming you had the chance to select the country to be born again, where would you choose and why?
Re: Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2015
I'd choose England. Lots of sane people as opposed to you know where*
Re: Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? by ozoigbondu: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2015
Yes i love this country with all her madness and political comedy grin grin grin but if biafra is on the table then i will port to her

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2015
If I ever had the chance, it would have been my dear Biafra or death.
Re: Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? by Orunto: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Nigeria till Eternity!!!!
Re: Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? by imbless: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2015
no, I will choose any country in Europe.
Re: Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? by IGBOSON1: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2015
kennylawal:
I'd choose England. Lots of sane people as opposed to you know where*

imbless:
no, I will choose any country in Europe.

^^^Since we're in the realms of fantasy, wouldn't it be better to wish your ethnic group was either a country on its own, or joined up with like-minded others in a true federation where no one leeches off the other!?
Re: Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? by agohmamuda(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2015
I wouldn't fool my self, its gonna be Switzerland or U.A.E grin
Re: Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? by imbless: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Since we're in the realms of fantasy, wouldn't it be better to wish your ethnic group was either a country on its own, or joined up with like-minded others in a true federation where no one leeches off the other!?
who would want to be a nigerian in our current economic crisis ? , and who would wish to be a subject to our self-absorbed and selfish leaders? .
Re: Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
undecided i'll choose not to enter dis world
Re: Would You Choose Nigeria If You Had The Chance Again? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
When there is Germany, who would choose Nigeria. The same nation that consist of leaders who just wanna enrich themselves at the expense of others

(1) (Reply)

BRAEKING!!! Gov. Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital / Elections Public Service Announcement / APC Warns Against Any Attempt To Announce Fake Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.