Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,287 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. (1618 Views)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by Misogynist2014(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2015
PAUL
1 What I am saying is that as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave,
although he owns the whole estate. 2 He is subject to guardians and trustees until the
time set by his father. 3 So also, when we were children, we were in slavery under the
basic principles of the world. 4 But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born
of a woman, born under law, 5 to redeem those under law, that we might receive the full
rights of sons. 6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts,
the Spirit who calls out, ""Abba", Father." 7 So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and
since you are a son, God has made you also an heir.
Paul's Concern for the Galatians
8 Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not
gods. 9 But now that you know God--or rather are known by God--how is it that you are
turning back to those weak and miserable principles? Do you wish to be enslaved by
them all over again? 10 You are observing special days and months and seasons and
years! 11 I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you. 12 I plead with
you, brothers, become like me, for I became like you. You have done me no wrong. 13 As
you know, it was because of an illness that I first preached the gospel to you. 14 Even
though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn.
Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.
15 What has happened to all your joy? I can testify that, if you could have done so, you
would have torn out your eyes and given them to me. 16 Have I now become your enemy
by telling you the truth? 17 Those people are zealous to win you over, but for no good.
What they want is to alienate you [from us], so that you may be zealous for them. 18 It is
fine to be zealous, provided the purpose is good, and to be so always and not just when I
am with you. 19 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until
Christ is formed in you, 20 how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone,
because I am perplexed about you!
Hagar and Sarah
21 Tell me, you who want to be under the law, are you not aware of what the law says?
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by
the free woman. 23 His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his
son by the free woman was born as the result of a promise. 24 These things may be
taken figuratively, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount
Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar stands for
Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is
in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our
mother. 27 For it is written: "Be glad, O barren woman, who bears no children; break forth
and cry aloud, you who have no labor pains; because more are the children of the
desolate woman than of her who has a husband." 28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are
children of promise. 29 At that time the son born in the ordinary way persecuted the son
born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now. 30 But what does the Scripture say?
"Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman's son will never share in
the inheritance with the free woman's son." 31 Therefore, brothers, we are not children of
the slave woman, but of the free woman. Galatians 4
JESUS
"No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but
I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made
known to you. JOHN 15:15
PAUL PROPHESY OF MUHAMMAD 'S COMING
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our
gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor
by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come
a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he
be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of
his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and
lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they
received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in
unrighteousness.
JESUS
10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the
hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by tartar9(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
I only see Jesus(AS) the SLAVE of ALLAH fortelling the coming of a false apostle called pooaul

2 Likes

Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by pneumaticos(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
tartar9:
I only see Jesus(AS) the SLAVE of ALLAH fortelling the coming of a false apostle called pooaul

The cloud of death over your soul cant let you see

Op is not saying anything abouy muhamed like he quoted ,but because you lack understanding of the word,you dint see it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by johnydon22(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
pneumaticos:

The cloud of death over your soul cant let you see

Op is not saying anything abouy muhamed like he quoted ,but because you lack understanding of the word,you dint see it.
When will you guys ever stop threatening yourselves with death and hell...

The topic of the thread is totally different from what the op's copy and paste is saying..

what exactly is the op yapping about
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by Misogynist2014(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
tartar9:
I think you should be sold into slavery.
That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not
understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven
them. Mark 4:12 ►

PS. THE OTHER VERSES ARE 2 THESSALONICIANS 2 and Rev 3:10 respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by Misogynist2014(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
johnydon22:

The topic of the thread is totally different from what the op's copy and paste is saying..

lol What he meant was that the name Muhammad was not spoken of outrightly. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they
hear not, neither do they understand.
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by johnydon22(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Misogynist2014:
lol What he meant was that the name Muhammad was not spoken of outrightly. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they
hear not, neither do they understand.
language is a medium of communication and when your words cannot communicate then it is useless and not need saying at all..

Your op certainly didnt portray your assertions or you just took bible verses and liken them to what you want them to mean..Totally deceptive bro wink
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by Misogynist2014(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
johnydon22:

language is a medium of communication and when your words cannot communicate then it is useless and not need saying at all..

Your op certainly didnt portray your assertions or you just took bible verses and liken them to what you want them to mean..Totally deceptive bro wink
Parable is a form of intellectual passage of information, which makes you wiser and intelligent when you try to dicipher it. Secondly, you might have a good point as regard the last two only, but if you learn a lot about Islam and how it wrecked havoc on the world and persecuted christians, even till today, you'll know its not match making.
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by kay1one2(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
tartar9:

Go and take your medications!

1 Share

Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by omototiadewa: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thes two religions shaa...with their conflict..have read the quaran and it talks about christians as false that God s one and has no son despite dey acknowledge Jesus as Christ. I think ds two people have an hidden secret not known to us all..maybe its even a fraud sef
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
omototiadewa:
Thes two religions shaa...with their conflict..have read the quaran and it talks about christians as false that God s one and has no son despite dey acknowledge Jesus as Christ. I think ds two people have an hidden secret not known to us all..maybe its even a fraud sef
These verses were written at least 500 years before Muhammad was born.
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by johnydon22(m): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Misogynist2014:
These verses were written at least 500 years before Muhammad was born.

And how come you are so convinced its talking about muhammed when his name was not written there?
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 23, 2015
kay1one2:

Go and take your medications!

You are inhumane
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by pneumaticos(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

The person i am refering to understands

The cloud of death i.spoke about is his religion
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by vedaxcool(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2015
With all due respect Paul told a lie, he claimed he saw Jesus on the road to Damascus, yet his witness was only him, Paul hated christ in life and lied against him in death.

Paul elevated his opinion above Jesus's and made himself the founder of Christianity;

Jesus's View on the Law. Jesus emphasized the validity of the Law up through the passing away of Heaven and Earth, thus confirming its inspiration and ongoing validity. In Matthew 5:17-19 we read:
(17) Think not that I came to destroy the Law [of Moses] or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil. (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the Law, till all things be accomplished [i.e., all things predicted appear on the stage of history]. (19) . [size=18pt] Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (ASV) [/size]
Paul's View on the Law. Paul says the opposite.
Paul is blunt in Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14, 2 Cor. 3:11-17, Romans 7:1-3 et seq, and Galatians 3:19 et seq. [b]The Law is "abolished," "done away with," "nailed to a tree," "has faded away,' and was "only ordained by angels...who are no gods." [/b]If we were to cite Paul's condemnations of the Law in one string, the point is self-evident that Paul abrogated the Law for everyone. See Eph. 2:15 ("setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations"wink; Col. 2:14 ("having blotted out the bond written in ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us: and he hath taken it out that way, nailing it to the cross;"wink 2 Cor. 3:14 ("old covenant"wink; Gal. 5:1 ("yoke of bondage"wink; Rom. 10:4 ("Christ is the end of the law"wink; 2 Cor. 3:7 ("law of death"wink; Gal. 5:1 ("entangles"wink; Col. 2:14-17 ("a shadow"wink; Rom. 3:27 ("law of works"wink; Rom. 4:15 ("works wrath"wink; 2 Cor. 3:9 (ministration of condemnation); Gal. 2:16 ("cannot justify"wink; Gal. 3:21 (cannot give life); Col. 2:14 ("wiped out" exaleipsas); Gal. 3:19, 4:8-9 ("given by angels...who are no gods [and are] weak and beggarly celestial beings/elements"wink.

Sorry we Muslims cannot take the words of a conman anymore serious than the words of Paul! Who is the master Jesus or Paul? We leave this question to the pseudo followers of Christ!
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by Ifeann(f): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
vedaxcool:
With all due respect Paul told a lie, he claimed he saw Jesus on the road to Damascus, yet his witness was only him, Paul hated christ in life and lied against him in death.

Paul elevated his opinion above Jesus's and made himself the founder of Christianity;

Jesus's View on the Law. Jesus emphasized the validity of the Law up through the passing away of Heaven and Earth, thus confirming its inspiration and ongoing validity. In Matthew 5:17-19 we read:
(17) Think not that I came to destroy the Law [of Moses] or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil. (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the Law, till all things be accomplished [i.e., all things predicted appear on the stage of history]. (19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (ASV)

Paul is blunt in Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14, 2 Cor. 3:11-17, Romans 7:1-3 et seq, and Galatians 3:19 et seq. [b]The Law is "abolished," "done away with," "nailed to a tree," "has faded away,' and was "only ordained by angels...who are no gods." [/b]If we were to cite Paul's condemnations of the Law in one string, the point is self-evident that Paul abrogated the Law for everyone. See Eph. 2:15 ("setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations"wink; Col. 2:14 ("having blotted out the bond written in ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us: and he hath taken it out that way, nailing it to the cross;"wink 2 Cor. 3:14 ("old covenant"wink; Gal. 5:1 ("yoke of bondage"wink; Rom. 10:4 ("Christ is the end of the law"wink; 2 Cor. 3:7 ("law of death"wink; Gal. 5:1 ("entangles"wink; Col. 2:14-17 ("a shadow"wink; Rom. 3:27 ("law of works"wink; Rom. 4:15 ("works wrath"wink; 2 Cor. 3:9 (ministration of condemnation); Gal. 2:16 ("cannot justify"wink; Gal. 3:21 (cannot give life); Col. 2:14 ("wiped out" exaleipsas); Gal. 3:19, 4:8-9 ("given by angels...who are no gods [and are] weak and beggarly celestial beings/elements"wink.

Sorry we Muslims cannot take the words of a conman anymore serious than the words of Paul! Who is the master Jesus or Paul? We leave this question to the pseudo followers of Christ!

U need to read up what Christ means by fulfilling the law.

I have explained it several times on Nairaland and yet u Muslims reject it because u choose to believe a child molester,sex addict mass murdering bigot "prophet" Mohammed who met an entity in a dark cave all alone with no witnesses and convulsed and went into seizures when alleged "revelation" came to him.
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by malvisguy212: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
vedaxcool:

(17) Think not that I came to destroy the Law [of Moses] or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil. (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the Law, till all things be accomplished [i.e., all things predicted appear on the stage of history]. (19) . [size=18pt] Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (ASV) [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2173054/what-jesus-meant-fullfiled-law

https://www.nairaland.com/1981918/did-paul-invent-christianity

And for Paul encounter with Jesus, I will paste the answer I gave an atheist just now;
The Greek word for "hear" (#191 akouo)
is used in two Greek cases in these two
verses.
The two verse you quote are related with
the same meaning. the case is the sense
of "being aware but not understanding",
whereas the other is in the sense of "you
heard it."
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 22, 2015
it will be safe to say that Jesus of the bible condemned Paul.
Paul in turn condemned Jesus, i suppose because he turned the ministry of Jesus over its head.

Paul in turn condemned the angels of the lord and those who are preaching new gospel apart from his own; that includes Jesus, the original preacher of gospel received/sent with, Peter whom he wished to accuse to his face. you dont accuse somebody unless he is saying something different from what you are saying. somebody is lying and very sinful by his own admittance. i know his name on the pages of the post gospel part of the bible.

my evidence;

King James Bible [Book of Romans; chapter 3 verse 7]
For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

by the way did any follower of a biblical prophet said he was sure when the prophet first received revelation to make him a prophet or be certain of him being visited by an angel? remember, angels are unseen, usually until they appear in whatever form; human male form or still unseen to non prophet in true angelic form with wings. many of the companions [RA] say Jibril [AS] during the incident of the hadith of Jibril when he came to teach the community Islam. and there were many other times including at badr, huud, khandar, ahzab, after ahzab and khaibar. only people talking out of ignorance will say 'oh no one witness any angel coming to the prophet [SA]'. even the pagan makkans knew he was a prophet and protected by his Lord, The Only One to be absolutely Sufficient as Support.
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2015
RoyPCain:
it will be safe to say that Jesus of the bible condemned Paul.
Paul in turn condemned Jesus, i suppose because he turned the ministry of Jesus over its head.

Paul in turn condemned the angels of the lord and those who are preaching new gospel apart from his own; that includes Jesus, the original preacher of gospel received/sent with, Peter whom he wished to accuse to his face. you dont accuse somebody unless he is saying something different from what you are saying. somebody is lying and very sinful by his own admittance. i know his name on the pages of the post gospel part of the bible.

my evidence;

by the way did any follower of a biblical prophet said he was sure when the prophet first received revelation to make him a prophet or be certain of him being visited by an angel? remember, angels are unseen, usually until they appear in whatever form; human male form or still unseen to non prophet in true angelic form with wings. many of the companions [RA] say Jibril [AS] during the incident of the hadith of Jibril when he came to teach the community Islam. and there were many other times including at badr, huud, khandar, ahzab, after ahzab and khaibar. only people talking out of ignorance will say 'oh no one witness any angel coming to the prophet [SA]'. even the pagan makkans knew he was a prophet and protected by his Lord, The Only One to be absolutely Sufficient as Support.
Many think that Paul and Jesus contradict one another
because one teaches grace and the other law,
respectively. But its not contradictory, because Jesus
said: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the
prophets: I am not come to destroy,
but to fulfil.
Jesus fulfilled the law so that we will be free from law by
grace through faith and believe in Christ( Even Jesus preached salvation by faith "For God so loved
the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth
in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life."wink but as
Christians we are expected to keep the law ( What shall we
say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may
abound?) because the law is good. Christ hath redeemed
us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for
it is
written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: The
Jews are under the law and will be judged by law, we are
under grace and shall be judged by grace. For as many as
have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and
as many as
have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
Even James showed how hard the law is( For whoever
keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is
guilty of breaking
all of it.), howbeit, whoever keeps the law will also be
saved but Jesus came to us so that salvation can be free
gift, not to abolish the law since accepting law is accepting
him because He is God ( In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God, and the Word was God). For by
grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of
yourselves: it is the gift of God: this is what is
meant by fulfilment of law. Because the law was made to reconcile us with God, now we can attain it by grace through faith.
Re: Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
those who lie on God state 'for God so loved the world. . . .' as if this is true and God didn't show love of the world before and destruction of evil doers [pharaoh] was not a sign that God hates evildoers because of their evil deeds.

one will think that God has a son, when He is not a human, for what purpose is a son when God has not said He is a True Father of anyone? could anyone show me where God says oh son of Mary i am your father and not a father of anyone else? show me where God says human creations are not my creatures, but my children even though i created them?

will God punish man in hell? yes. but do you expect son of God if He were to have him look like humans that will be punished in hell?

you people have made up stories and saying against God, giving Him a son when He does not need one because for His Own sake He forgives and you are told to hasten to your own salvation in the process of forgiveness by fear and trembling. how on earth have made you erred this far into complete error against God?

Noah saved believers with him in the boat while the disbelieving pagans perished in the flood God used to punish them. Moses saved the believers with him crossing the sea while the disbelieving pagans along with their tyrant king pharaoh perished in the sea used to punish them in spite of being equipped as soldiers.

Muhammad [SA] said to the pagan makkans that their pagan deads are in hell and those of muslims are inshaAllah in Paradise.

let me just say this to you so that you can hear it again and let it sink in this time; if you die as a non muslim, you will be with your people [the non muslims; hindu, buhhdist, jew, , etc, etc].

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Crying (photo) / Incredible! Joshua Iginla Dashes A Destitute Woman Brand New House In Botswana / Photo Of A Child Made To Recreate Jesus' Crucifixion, Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.