Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? (2147 Views)

Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? / See The Injury This Child Sustained After Being Flogged At School (pictures) / Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by afortress(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Twaci
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
hmmn . . . ireneony comes to mind . . .
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Twaci(f): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
afortress:
Twaci
I aint flogging myself hon grin
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Well in my case, I don't hate or dislike any of these pple..I only feel they need 'flogging' grin

So Abeg help me flog one dude called searching4love..that niggah has genetically been programmed to HATE all Nigerian ladies (including his family oo)..now isn't that pathetic?

There's also this lady usually in politics section.her name is tit...now we av a lot of 'crazy' political e-warriors here on NL..we know.. but this lady just never makes sense!! I always feel sad for her..about her condition.. She needs constant flogging till she makes sense abeg

Englishmart too needs heavy flogging..he's living on nairaland! This dude comments on EVERY THREAD on nairaland! And I mean every thread! shocked He no get work? Anybody who doesnt know englishmart just joined nairaland today. Just try and check 20 topics on the frontpage for instance , you would see this guy in about 19 and half of them! Shuo!!! Abeg flog that guy!!! undecided

Lastly help me flog one 'peckham based' mofo called mrcork living in mushin.. I can only hope flogging will reset the guy's brain tho... angry His case is beyond what yabaleft can treat. angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Interesting topic for FP Seun ishilove obinoscopy and lalasticlala grin

"Nairalanders that needs flogging" not hate..that one na strong word twaci
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 24, 2015
booqee:
Well in my case, I don't hate or dislike any of these pple..I only feel they need 'flogging' grin

So Abeg help me flog one dude called searching4love..that niggah has genetically been programmed to HATE all Nigerian ladies (including his family oo)..now isn't that pathetic?

There's also this lady usually in politics section.her name is tit...now we av a lot of 'crazy' political e-warriors here on NL..we know.. but this lady just never makes sense!! I always feel sad for her..about her condition.. She needs constant flogging till she makes sense abeg

Englishmart too needs heavy flogging..he's living on nairaland! This dude comments on EVERY THREAD on nairaland! And I mean every thread! shocked He no get work? Anybody who doesnt know englishmart just joined nairaland today. Just try and check 20 topics on the frontpage for instance , you would see this guy in about 19 and half of them! Shuo!!! Abeg flog that guy!!! undecided

Lastly help me flog one 'peckham based' mofo called mrcork living in mushin.. I can only hope flogging will reset the guy's brain tho... angry His case is beyond what yabaleft can treat. angry

Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by juianne95(f): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2015
Na koboko enusmith need...that guy creates topic every second.e will even start sharing it....e nids 30 strokes daily till e learns to get a life outside nairaland..

No offence pls
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by afortress(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Twaci:
why not? You asked me a qtn... now am telling you, you ain't ready to flog em. Oh I get it... bureaucracy angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by afortress(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Twaci:
lemme do it... i'd be happy to. shocked wink
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Cutehector(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2015
booqee:

thank u. After they wil be sayin cutehector is annoyin.
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by englishmart(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2015
booqee:

she has spoken. But I don't care
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
she has spoken. But I don't care
are u a student or you're working?
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
hahaha!!!!!!! the mod wey modify the topic no sabi English!! my gosh!! grin

Who Is That Nairalander You Need Flogged
shocked
i swear that moderator needs to be flogged with 74 strokes of horse whip!! grin angry
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by englishmart(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
booqee:
are u a student or you're working?
a student...
Don't worry about how I cope, I still remain one of the best students cheesy
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by englishmart(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
booqee:
hahaha!!!!!!! the mod wey modify the topic no sabi English!! my gosh!! grin

shocked
i swear that moderator needs to be flogged with 74 strokes of horse whip!! grin angry
there's nothing wrong with that grammar
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Twaci(f): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
YoshiMaster you are hereby summoned here to receive ur punishment.

U want make them ban me abi? Oya open ur hand......
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by YoshiMaster: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Twaci:
YoshiMaster you are hereby summoned here to receive ur punishment.

U want make them ban me abi? Oya open ur hand......

I'm a "chester", I show no emotion, so flog away your sorrows, hehe!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Morning Wishes To Your Fav Nairalanders / See Maggot Gushing Out Of Woman Head Due To Brazilian Hair (viewers Discretion) / Bulldog Bites Pedophile's Penis Off As He Tried To Rape Sleeping Children Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.