Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (43086 Views)

Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / 10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s / Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by pansophist(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
''Dating for under a dollar'' seems like a good idea for Nigerian guys cheesy Naija girls are turning to something else nowadays
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by html14java(f): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
You forgot to click "like" ^^. kindly do, pls.....solving strange puzzles is my hobby

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Abayhormy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by udyheart01(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
ijechikky:
How to disappear completely and never be found wud be intriguing shocked Op,where nd how do I purchase undecided
How to Disappear Completely and Never Be
Found is a book by Doug Richmond,
originally released in 1995, which is a how-
to guide on starting a new identity. It
includes chapters on planning a
disappearance, arranging for new
identification, finding work, establishing
credit, pseudocide (creating the impression
you're dead), and more. The book
recommends a method of disappearing by
assuming the identity of a dead person with
similar vital statistics and age, and also
includes a section on avoiding paper trails
which, due to the age of the book, may no
longer be relevant or useful.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by duperola(f): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
funny!oyinbo can mumu!but i guess d content wld differ 4rm d title,just eye catching titles for increase in sales.
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:
Lol the last two got me laughing really hard

Cnt blive dey exist for true

Dating under a dollar now dat i need to read

undecided
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by rhames(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
The Police is your friend and other lies

Ned Beaumont

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by html14java(f): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by funtygbemi(f): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
na wonder...
#really feeling smaw#
bet yy?? mysterious indeed
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by prettyJoy22(f): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
lmao cheesy this cant be real joor
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by vesselchino(f): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
das rubbish
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
ghostdvirus:
Here is another title I come across 'if you want to be rich and happy, don't go to school

By Some Kiyosaki and...

It's not totally outrageous... The reason is obvious.

How many billionaires really did exceptionally at school? undecided
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by supereagle(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote
author=ichidodo post=31895169] If you can help us
find Defence against the dark arts books and other witchcraft books.That
will be fine.
[/quote]
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by littlecaf(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
oloyolo:

I saw dating a nigerian girl without spending a dime

The book seller said they had to use that name so the book can get attention

So I opened the book and saw the last part of the name

You are not funny atll are you ay the comedia
Impossible
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by prettyJoy22(f): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Abayhormy:
But why
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by rhames(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
If you want to be rich and happy dont go to school

Kiyosaki

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by supereagle(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote
author=ichidodo post=31895169] If you can help us
find Defence against the dark arts books and other witchcraft books.That
will be fine.
[/quote]
BIBLE has it.
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by rhames(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Amos Tutuola Palm Wine Drinkard

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by daresimon(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
ichidodo:
If you can help us find Defence against the dark arts books and other witchcraft books.That will be fine.
. 2much harry potter enh?

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by ezeonwe: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
What the f**k are you people talking about?

Well I just can't stop laughing just to hear that there are uses for dead cat.

I'll be back in a moment.
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by TI1919(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by acehood907(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chaiiii!

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by ikombe: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Never knew people where dis crazy , Ara ga gba ndi ara undecided

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Nickymezor(f): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
ijechikky:
How to disappear completely and never be found wud be intriguing shocked Op,where nd how do I purchase undecided
Hmmmm, u wana vamoose into d thin air? Lolz
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Fadelex(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
I really wanna read "how to start a country"...... cuz I wanna start one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fierce / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.