Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (43087 Views)

Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / 10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s / Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Loyalblak007:
1.How To Disappear Completely And Never Be Found
2.How To Teach Physics To Your Dog
3.Dating For Under A Dollar: 301 Ideas
4.Teach Your Wife To Be A Widow
5.The New Radiation Recipe Book.

Now this got me ROFL hehe
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by simdam500(m): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2015
I need "how to disappear completely and never be found"...

Urgently! Most especially this election period

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by scarr: 3:27am On Mar 23, 2015
ijechikky:
How to disappear completely and never be found wud be intriguing shocked Op,where nd how do I purchase undecided
I have the bookcheesy
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by amsoslim(m): 4:01am On Mar 23, 2015
oloyolo:

I saw dating a nigerian girl without spending a dime

The book seller said they had to use that name so the book can get attention

So I opened the book and saw the last part of the name

Impossible
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....laf wan kill me.nigerians like oshofree.awof dey turn belle
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by auntymi(f): 4:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Hw to start ur own country==>written by 2baba embarassed

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by stanlee303(m): 5:36am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by stanlee303(m): 5:39am On Mar 23, 2015
ijechikky:
How to disappear completely and never be found wud be intriguing shocked Op,where nd how do I purchase undecided

I bet 2pac read this book.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by tete7000(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2015
ijechikky:
yes I wan..

To disappear completely is so easy. Find an active volcano and jump into it, you are gone completely, nobody will find you. cheesy
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by tete7000(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2015
I guess teaching your wife to be a widow should be a book for husbands who acts to turn their wives against themselves. It's simple if your wife comes to hate you and can be desirous of killing her husband, the man has simply taught his wife to be a widow. My thought though. I never read the book o!
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Mhizkel(f): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2015
I wanna disappear

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Loyalblak007(f): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizkel:
I wanna disappear
sure?
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Djchanges: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Hilarious indeed

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Mhizkel(f): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Loyalblak007:
sure?
Yeah
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Loyalblak007(f): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah
cool
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by yadnus1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
I have this weird book by Katleen Meyer tittled- How to Shit in the Wood.It gives details of the processes of bowel evacuation in any situation u can find yourself.It also detailed the colour of excrements passed out by human beings in conjunction with the foods.Also medications to stop excessive poo like lomotine was discussed in details.
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Ikemikeobi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
You can download that free of charge http://www.theolinktechnology.com/optin.html
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Drgleave: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Anyone have an idea where i can find these books:
1- "How to bring precious items back to reality from a dream" i dont knw the author.
2- "Oppressing the Oppressors" author Kuzam Sham.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by beejaay: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Loyalblak007:
1.How To Disappear Completely And Never Be Found
2.How To Teach Physics To Your Dog
3.Dating For Under A Dollar: 301 Ideas
4.Teach Your Wife To Be A Widow
5.The New Radiation Recipe Book.
Re: Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
ijechikky:
If U Disapea And U End Up In Hell, Na U O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fierce / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.