Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body (2397 Views)

My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike / My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo / Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body by Loyalblak007(f): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
I Don’t Know What I Would Do If I Ended Up With Any Of These 25 Regrettably Misspelled Tattoos On My Body

Re: What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body by HURUCHI(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
cool Hmmmmm
Re: What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body by Loyalblak007(f): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin

Re: What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body by Loyalblak007(f): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
angry

Re: What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bring suya,bring suya,.na cow body dey
suffer am......
so what that nigerian proverb is saying is that they should just live with it..there is a consequence for every action...whether positive or negative...

Re: What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body by Chibuhealth(f): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
All these oyibo people sef, their nzuzu nd iberibe is too much

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Swaag nothing bad with it
Its Berta than eczema
Re: What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body by neroflo: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Win Free Bitcoin Every Hour - Get Free Bitcoin [100% Working Method]
If want to earn free Bitcoin then here is a very simple method I'm going to share. You can win free Bitcoin every hour and you can even multiply your Bitcoins by betting. This method is very easy and you don't have to do anything fancy for getting your free Bitcoins every hour.
If you are newbie and don't know what Bitcoin is then here is a short description of it.
Earn Totally Free Bitcoin Without any Work
With the help of this method you will earn BTC without doing anything special.
*.First goto {HERE NOW}
*.Then register and claim your BTC.
*.You can claim your free Bitcoin every hour.
*.Now if you want to multiply your Bitcoin you can bet/play the game
Re: What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body by kekakuz(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
If Nigerians make the same mistake by voting buhari
Nigeriya will be misspelt forever
Re: What Would You Do If You Ended Up With Any Of These On Your Body by bighead1(m): 2:31am On Mar 23, 2015
kekakuz:
If Nigerians make the same mistake by voting buhari
Nigeriya will be misspelt forever

Badt guy

(1) (Reply)

Behold… The Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria. / Kim Kardashian Shares Extremely Hot Backyard Photos To Get Your Attention / Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.