Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,142 members, 7,957,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Can I Vote in Another State With My PVC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can I Vote in Another State With My PVC? (883 Views)

State With Most Epileptic Power Supply / Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? / Can I Vote Anywhere With My Pvc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Vote in Another State With My PVC? by philfearon(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Am not contemplating travelling back to our residence in Aba where I did and collected my PVC..So,can I stay in another state(am currently in Imo) and still vote for this presidential election?Will it still be valid ?
Re: Can I Vote in Another State With My PVC? by yoged(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
philfearon:
Am not contemplating travelling back to our residence in Aba where I did and collected my PVC..So,can I stay in another state(am currently in Imo) and still vote for this presidential election?Will it still be valid ?
no. You can't. Not possible.
Re: Can I Vote in Another State With My PVC? by philfearon(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
yoged:
no. You can't. Not possible.
Why?
Re: Can I Vote in Another State With My PVC? by silverdam(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
philfearon:
Please I need ur permission to copy ur story I Have Done Some Great Bad Tinz on my blog. Please I beg you, I will acknowledge u as the writer/owner
Re: Can I Vote in Another State With My PVC? by philfearon(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2015
silverdam:
Please I need ur permission to copy ur story I Have Done Some Great Bad Tinz on my blog. Please I beg you, I will acknowledge u as the writer/owner
You have my permission bro...
Re: Can I Vote in Another State With My PVC? by DjAndroid: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Listen to radio news, no, they will prefer stations that play only music.

Watch the news on TV, no, they will prefer mtv base and telemundo.

Ok read the news online on your phone , no, but they will only subscribe to ping and whatsapp.

They can't even remember when last they touched a newspaper.

Then they will come here to ask daft questions.
Re: Can I Vote in Another State With My PVC? by silverdam(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2015
philfearon:

You have my permission bro...
Thank you so much bro...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Elections 2015:goodluck Jonathan Re-election Could Mean Violence / First Lady Mistakenly Endorses Buhari / BREAKING! Ondo Deputy Governor Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.