Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How Do I Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her (728 Views)

My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) / Should I Tell Her She Was Just A Bet Between I And My Friend? / How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her by enomasly: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
I have a gf anytime we romance she just doesn't know how to handle my "Big dude down there" she squeezes like its an orange and she's trynna get the juice outta it how do i tell her damn am so confused i think i left with an injury the last time. sad advice please.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by ritababe(f): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Teach her how to romance
or
find a romantic movie for her
or
a romantic novel
Re: How Do I Tell Her by nzeaji(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lol. grin grin

I'm just here to express my condolences with you on your plight. Please accept my deepest sympathies. grin grin

*Books space* to review comments...
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Tallesty1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: How Do I Tell Her by PearlO(f): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jst wait till she harvest d damn fing den u cn tell her u r hurting.......
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blame it on GEJ grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her by kingpheenix(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
wait until she bursts ur balls den u'll know how to tell her
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Beamborla(f): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
They are only trying to connect... cheesy

KEEP CALM!
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
enomasly:
I have a gf anytime we romance she just doesn't know how to handle my "Big dude down there" she squeezes like its an orange and she's trynna get the juice outta it how do i tell her damn am so confused i think i left with an injury the last time. sad advice please.
You open your mouth and tell her. . . Duhh!

How come you open your mouth to tell her you want her to handle it, but you can't open the same fvcking mouth to tell her she aint doing it right?

What OS is your brain running on, bro?
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Penssuwa(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
If that gal shld give u head, na to use mouth peel off the skin of ur D.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by enomasly: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
You open your mouth and tell her. . . Duhh!

How come you open your mouth to tell her you want her to handle it, but you can't open the same fvcking mouth to tell her she aint doing it right?

What OS is your brain running on, bro?

of course i can tell her but what approach do i use? What subtle way can i tell her without hurting her feelings or making her feel stupid?
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lolz.. Funny thread.... Nairalanders won't kill me with laughter this election period cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Dream This Type Of Dream? / 10 Things Ladies Must Put Off In Order To Gain Respect From Men / Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.