Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? (44073 Views)

Young Alhaji Shehu Shagari As A Member Of Parliament In 1955(photo) / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Visits Buhari In Abuja(Pics / Shehu Shagari Is Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Missonas(f): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
NobleAky:
TB Joshua predicted a fall of prominent men and I'm beginning to believe him
At 90 he didn't fall per say he lived well.it was his time

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by arsetalks(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
prevail23:
this is not a joke but...
I think say d man don die since Biafra war
I have not checked your profile to see your previous posts, but I hope you are not one of those abusing Buhari over what you know zilch about.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:

I am a Christian and Islam is a religion of Peace except for the few deranged extremist.
ohhh. yea ryt.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by acehood907(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chaaaiii! If iz true, may God forgive him ameen, RIP sir
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Rilwayne001: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bros, you funny gan! grin another clueless Prophet grin

Are you minding the mumu telling us that a 90year old papa will die when it is obvious he would at anytime.

They can only gullible people sha.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by drtwist(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
R.I.P wullnp in heaven
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by vacanci: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
austinsmat:
another suleman jonhnson prophecy just come to past . remaining Ebele Jonathan winning presidency by next week

I am currently running an interesting documentary on fake prophesies and prophets in the social network for businesses
Where i debunk several fake prophesies and moves by some fake men of God. Here is an excerpt from the series.
Its a proper analysis of the 54 prophesies released by apostle Johnson suleiman at the beginning of 2014. Well we are now at the end, let us see which of them came through.

Just before we start, you need to note that any a prophesy is not a statement, wish or pep talk its an informed prediction about the future in which the giver claims to have SEEN the future as a result of some divine help. Therefore , any statement that contains "may" , "we need to pray for" is not a prophesy, its a statement of doubt which anyone can make.

Here is the Full Text Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophesies For 2014, you can scroll down the page to see where it was analysed.

Released On 5th December,2013
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.
42. The Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.
46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.
54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help.
Is what is happening now in Nigeria a confirmation of these prophecies?
please lets pray for our dear country.

ANALYSIS
They are too many,
LET ME JUST START FROM SOMEWHERE, i dont have the time to debunk all.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor - cool prophesy, well, lets see.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year. - hehehe didnt happen
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC - lol, APC did not have 'serious' problems, they had issues they rectified just like everyother political party had issue they rectified this year and always.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement - it was already happening by the time of this 'prophesy'. War of words was already there and the picture of the man playing game on his laptop #lol
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die - this didnt happen.
13. I see bombing in Kenya - rubish, bombs have been blowing in kenya, they have alshabaab terrorist group attacking them. Its just like saying, i see bomb in Nigeria. lol.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment - this is not the first time he was threatened with such. It was easily predictable that APC would try everything possible to remove the president, impeachment inclusive. But i respect this point, its a prophesy on point.
15. If president Jonathan and Amechi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory. - this is not a prophesy, its a conditional statement that means nothing.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty - cool prophesy, but to what end? They didnt fight 'dirty', a minor dissagrement which was pretty predictable from the beginning of the year was what they had. Tinubu actually confirmed the other day that they are in good terms.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents - lol, musicians always have accidents, so which one?
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa - Jonathan changes cabinet every few months, so what is he seeing?
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance. heheheheee not yet
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president - cool prophesy, we would have to find out in 2015 or 2019
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world - This is vague, several men of God die every year, which one is he talking about. Which country, how will he die? #guessWork
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan - Failed political parties always claim victory in Nigeria
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident - - nothing of such happened
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent - Niger bridge didnt collapse in 2014
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray - this is not a prophesy, its a tricky statement, just like saying, nairaland, oh we need shoes cheesy
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not - lol, this didnt happen.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people - this is a statement not a prophesy
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem - has none, in fact he launched a book this year and kissed a #bringBackOurgirls celebrity smiley
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems - they had none
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader - lol
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year - this is not prophesy, its just like saying many white men will travel this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems - She didn't even have a single problem this year, she is still rocking wella
33. Stella Oduah will have problems. - What problems?
34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved. - Normal thing, planes crash every year, unfortunately there was no major one that killed eminent personalities this year
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west - not true. There was almost no recorded kidnap cases in the west this year. East and south south still leading.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch. - This is a statement not a prophesy and by the way, nothing happened to the bridge in 2014
37. All service Chiefs will be fired. - Jonathan has fired all service chiefs more than four times since he became president. He just keeps rotating cabinet. So whats the point?
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them. - Lol, people die everyday, eventually some of them will be nollywood artistes, so whats the point?
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends - didn't happen
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP. - story for the gods, this is not a prophesy, its just like saying a woman will give birth. People have been leaviing pdp since time immemorial.
42. The Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly. - Not true. PDP states are still majority.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up. - This is not prophesy, its a statement.
46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail. - lol , didnt happen
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper. - Vague, Dangote and half of those rich senators and governors are not christians. The ones that are, are not even 'good' christians.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations - didnt happen, no loss of bosses, no fire out break.

49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor. - Didnt happen, dude is balling on buggati and painting onitsha with gold

51. I see fuel scarcity - didn't happen in 2014
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG Needs prayers - not a prophesy, its a statement
53. A popular king in niger delta will die - lol , didnt happen
54. Serious crisis in the north will attract foreign help - didnt happen. Britain stopped their plane, America refused to sell us arms.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by arsetalks(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:
If True, RIP to a great statesman who knew when to quit the active political scene and play from the background unlike the coup plotter that ousted him from office.

If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

Bookmark this page and quote me in 2019 if nairaland survives.
Tw*t, respect the dead. Not everything you play politics with. Oponu
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by vacanci: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
ritababe:

check my profile for the topic and link, though i nor get the one wey make frontpage

I am currently running an interesting documentary on fake prophesies and prophets in the social network for businesses
Where i debunk several fake prophesies and moves by some fake men of God. Here is an excerpt from the series.
Its a proper analysis of the 54 prophesies released by apostle Johnson suleiman at the beginning of 2014. Well we are now at the end, let us see which of them came through.

Just before we start, you need to note that any a prophesy is not a statement, wish or pep talk its an informed prediction about the future in which the giver claims to have SEEN the future as a result of some divine help. Therefore , any statement that contains "may" , "we need to pray for" is not a prophesy, its a statement of doubt which anyone can make.

Here is the Full Text Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophesies For 2014, you can scroll down the page to see where it was analysed.

1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
51. I see fuel scarcity.

ANALYSIS
They are too many,
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year. - hehehe didnt happen
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC - lol, APC did not have 'serious' problems, they had issues they rectified just like everyother political party had issue they rectified this year and always.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement - it was already happening by the time of this 'prophesy'. War of words was already there and the picture of the man playing game on his laptop #lol
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die - this didnt happen.
13. I see bombing in Kenya - rubish, bombs have been blowing in kenya, they have alshabaab terrorist group attacking them. Its just like saying, i see bomb in Nigeria. lol.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment - this is not the first time he was threatened with such. It was easily predictable that APC would try everything possible to remove the president, impeachment inclusive. But i respect this point, its a prophesy on point.
15. If president Jonathan and Amechi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory. - this is not a prophesy, its a conditional statement that means nothing.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty - cool prophesy, but to what end? They didnt fight 'dirty', a minor dissagrement which was pretty predictable from the beginning of the year was what they had. Tinubu actually confirmed the other day that they are in good terms.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents - lol, musicians always have accidents, so which one?
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa - Jonathan changes cabinet every few months, so what is he seeing?
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president - cool prophesy, we would have to find out in 2015 or 2019
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world - This is vague, several men of God die every year, which one is he talking about. Which country, how will he die? #guessWork
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan - Failed political parties always claim victory in Nigeria
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident - - nothing of such happened
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent - Niger bridge didnt collapse in 2014
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray - this is not a prophesy, its a tricky statement, just like saying, nairaland, oh we need shoes cheesy
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not - lol, this didnt happen.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people - this is a statement not a prophesy
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem - has none, in fact he launched a book this year and kissed a #bringBackOurgirls celebrity smiley
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year - this is not prophesy, its just like saying many white men will travel this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems - She didn't even have a single problem this year, she is still rocking wella
34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved. - Normal thing, planes crash every year, unfortunately there was no major one that killed eminent personalities this year
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west - not true. There was almost no recorded kidnap cases in the west this year. East and south south still leading.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch. - This is a statement not a prophesy and by the way, nothing happened to the bridge in 2014
37. All service Chiefs will be fired. - Jonathan has fired all service chiefs more than four times since he became president. He just keeps rotating cabinet. So whats the point?
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them. - Lol, people die everyday, eventually some of them will be nollywood artistes, so whats the point?
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP. - story for the gods, this is not a prophesy, its just like saying a woman will give birth. People have been leaviing pdp since time immemorial.
42. The Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly. - Not true. PDP states are still majority.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up. - This is not prophesy, its a statement.
46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail. - lol , didnt happen
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper. - Vague, Dangote and half of those rich senators and governors are not christians. The ones that are, are not even 'good' christians.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations - didnt happen, no loss of bosses, no fire out break.

49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor. - Didnt happen, dude is balling on buggati and painting onitsha with gold

54. Serious crisis in the north will attract foreign help - didnt happen. Britain stopped their plane, America refused to sell us arms.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by vacanci: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
diasporaman:
Apostle Johnson Suleman prophesied about it.

51. I see fuel scarcity.

ANALYSIS
They are too many,

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by bewla(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
RIP SIR
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by vacanci: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Largas:
Prophet suleiman prophesied his death. Hmmmm. Prophet suleiman also prophesied Niger delta militants would become influential in government and few weeks ago TOMPOLO, government and co got federal appointments. Hmmm suleiman also prophesied victory for Goodluck at the pools even tho apc will re proclaim self - victory. Hmmmmmm.

51. I see fuel scarcity.

ANALYSIS
They are too many,

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by BSF: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Are you minding the mumu telling us that a 90year old papa will die when it is obvious he would at anytime.

They can only gullible people sha.

Shagari could have died at 80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89

Suleman has never prophesied about this death before.

So respect a man of God
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Missonas(f): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin and somebody con repost all the prophesy.smh for some pple sha
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by renzie: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
unite4real:

how can you call the death of a 90 year old man prophecy. even a child can predict such.

for example, it is my prediction that between now and 3 years time, Robert Mugabe will be called home. the queen of England, oh i see her being mourned. how about that.

you only pick the prophecy you want. did he not say that APC will be divided? what's happening today.

Dear, it's so accurate i have read and listened to a lot of his prophecies. they are not mere predictions but prophecies. i listened to him speak about the postponement of the elections and it happened, he prophecied about Naira getting above 200 to a dollar this year it has happened, he precisely mentioned shagari passing on this year, he also spoke about the oba of benin(even though this has not been officially announced). this are not just predictions, they are so direct. I have seen a lot of his prophecies come to pass that it will be foolishness to ignore his prophecies. although not all have come to pass, but the accuracy of the ones that have been fulfilled proves they are no guess work.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Exponental(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
he couldnt stand a buhari in office again.
rip to him

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by peteonline: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by unite4real: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Largas:
Forget it don't people live beyond 100 years. Mtchew you talk as though this is his only prophecy that had come to pass. Google is your best friend.

51. I see fuel scarcity.

ANALYSIS
They are too many,

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by prevail23(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
arsetalks:
I have not checked your profile to see your previous posts, but I hope you are not one of those abusing Buhari over what you know zilch about.
hey bro,I don't comment on anything concerning politics, mind ya business,I just gave my opinion and u guys are quoting me.I don't like it pls!
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by unite4real: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
renzie:

Dear, it's so accurate i have read and listened to a lot of his prophecies. they are not mere predictions but prophecies. i listened to him speak about the postponement of the elections and it happened, he prophecied about Naira getting above 200 to a dollar this year it has happened, he precisely mentioned shagari passing on this year, he also spoke about the oba of benin(even though this has not been officially announced). this are not just predictions, they are so direct. I have seen a lot of his prophecies come to pass that it will be foolishness to ignore his prophecies. although not all have come to pass, but the accuracy of the ones that have been fulfilled proves they are no guess work.

51. I see fuel scarcity.

ANALYSIS
They are too many,

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by felifeli: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari killed him. Evil bastard man. RIP shagari

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by kings49(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
RIP
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by ybalogs(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
With guys believing fake news and already hailing prophets of doom I really fear for Naija.Why not try to verify the authenticity of the news before commenting.mcheeew
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Rilwayne001: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
BSF:

Shagari could have died at 80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89

Suleman has never prophesied about this death before.

And so what??

How many death of prominent nigerians that died last year did he prophesy? The pastor that died in plane crash the other day did he prophesy his death?? Are you even aware thst about 70% of his 2014 prophesy never came to pass

So respect a man of God

MoG my foot undecided undecided
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by slap1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
austinsmat:
mr thomas anyway is not your fault but nagging runs in every member of APC this is the link dailypost.ng/2015/01/05/ostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general-election-another-june-12-buharis-health-needs-attention/
Just a simple polite request and your puerility goes the whole nine yards. I could be asking for the link for personal reasons. Some people are just as shallow as a handfan.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Tonniext(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by slap1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
ritababe:

check my profile for the topic and link, though i nor get the one wey make frontpage
Thanks a lot!
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by slap1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Justosaus:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/05/ostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general-election-another-june-12-buharis-health-needs-attention/
Thank you.
Wow! He actually predicted Cameroon joining the fight against BH, fall of naira, etc. Wow!
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by sule5727: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Edzy: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
inalilahi wa ina illahi rajiun .Allah ya jikansa
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by faithogos(f): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
[color=#550000][/color][quote author=chat2deen post=31892996]

Source: Nigerian Current - http://www.nigeriatell.com/news/alhaji-shehu-shagari-90-is-dead#.VQ7-xDgo_Hw][/ May his Soul Rest in perfect Peace
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by arsetalks(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
prevail23:
hey bro,I don't comment on anything concerning politics, mind ya business,I just gave my opinion and u guys are quoting me.I don't like it pls!
Mind your business? On aa public forum? You have been drinking again despite the warning I gave you the last time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 254
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.