Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? (44074 Views)

Young Alhaji Shehu Shagari As A Member Of Parliament In 1955(photo) / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Visits Buhari In Abuja(Pics / Shehu Shagari Is Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by goksongold(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Unbelievable, na so person dey die? He just celebrated his birthday on feb 25, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:
If True, RIP to a great statesman who knew when to quit the active political scene and play from the background unlike the coup plotter that ousted him from office.

If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

Bookmark this page and quote me in 2019 if nairaland survives.

I don't only belive you I am with you hard times ahead. My fear it would be written in history that we the yourbas were instrumental to the breaking up of the country by taking sides.

Brace up people. Its about to get tough.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by naijaking1: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
penisilin:
Are you normal at all, you sound like a clueless shipopotamus tadpole... Check out the deceased age again and ask God to give you the sense you need to comment... angry

Which kin buf.,.foon be this
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
naijaking1:
If he was not forcefully overthrown by Buhari, the poor man could still be alive today!
u can also blame chicken yansh for d high price of eegs in d market
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Remii(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
he is not dead.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Suljosh: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:
If True, RIP to a great statesman who knew when to quit the active political scene and play from the background unlike the coup plotter that ousted him from office.

If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

is that your wish?
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Suljosh: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:

is that your wish? Satan be gone
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by adetboy: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:

Soo apt!
But in my opinion,the God factor has a way of dousing the tension! Pray,we will not overstretch that factor soon!

Fingers crossed!
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by prevail23(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
arsetalks:
Mind your business? On aa public forum? You have been drinking again despite the warning I gave you the last time.
case closed...
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by naijaking1: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Alhaji Shehu Shagari suffered exactly what GEJ is suffering today, namely: those who loose elections quickly call for military intervention, change in government, or even some sort of quesi-democratic means to change power.
---and who has been the architect of all these? Mohammadu Buhari, and his parasites that think the shortest route to power is through deceit.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by sho110: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
austinsmat:
another suleman jonhnson prophecy just come to past . remaining Ebele Jonathan winning presidency by next week
Alhaji Shagari dey vex! He no wan see GMB become presido

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by watered(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
RIP sir. My sincere and unreserved condolence to his esteemed family.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by LUXRY7: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
GOD HELP US TO NUMBER OUR DAYS.RIP SHAGARI.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by tola9ja: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:

why are your bordered ? grin

We are in politics...

Please don't waste your vote oooo, GEJ is the BEST man for the job.

Backward NEVER!<<<<<

GEJ till 2019!
UR MONIKER HAS FINALLY ANSWER MY QUESTION
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Firefire(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
tola9ja:

UR MONIKER HAS FINALLY ANSWER MY QUESTION

I believe that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet cool
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by arusoncd(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
. He was 90. BUHARI THAT CHASED YOU OUT OF DEMOCRATIC OFFICE IS STILL CHASING OTHERS! kai.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by hardbody: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
freshcvv:

Na people like you dem dey see their deadbody for middle of road without identification.. Continue.. Your eyes go soon clear.
i wish you exactly what you wish for me and for good measure may your generations past present and future benefit from your prayer in Jesus might name. AMEN.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by tola9ja: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:

I believe that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet cool

SO FIREFIRE AGAIN
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Firefire(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
freshcvv:

Na people like you dem dey see their deadbody for middle of road without identification.. Continue.. Your eyes go soon clear.

Are you by anyway supporting APC ? undecided
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by ritababe(f): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
slap1:
Thanks a lot!

u welcome
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by eleko1: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
I tire oooo.Persin @ 90 yrs old nor go die again?Make I laff small
Rilwayne001:

undecided undecided suleman ko, sulewoman ni undecided
grin grin cheesy
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by talk2me006(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:

Thank you sir. tongue

BarakAllahu feekum

waiykun !!!

lollll
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by khassy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:

this is the best tin av seen in NL since last year
5 orijins and one Drum of weed for you bro
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by macjireh: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by hardbody: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
freshcvv:

May you receive in multiple fold what you have just wished me. Vultures will eat your corpse and for good measure, your generation past present and future will all die ignominously as youbhave wished me. All those liking your sinister prayer will get a double dose of your kind of death. So have it been wished, so have itbwritten, so shall it be done IJN. Amen.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by millionboi(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
makeitsoon:

sharrap there, at 90 he could have died anytime...
why buhari neva die
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Sabdeejat: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
his family debunks the news,they said he is alive
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by wellmax(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Suleiman said it o.

The guy is not dead oo. But what is it with predicting death for a 90 year old man. Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by meimoks(f): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
All these bloggers should get their facts straight b4 spreading false news mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Omotayor123(f): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2015
NobleAky:
TB Joshua predicted a fall of prominent men and I'm beginning to believe him
U better not! Shagari is still alive and kicking,
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by omoreminder2: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

You are very correct. If buhari wins the elections then I tell you the Nigerian economy is finished. Intelligent minds know this except the pretenders and shallow-minded nematodes.

At this point of our nationhood, we cannot afford the slightest unrest in the Niger Delta. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 5:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Largas:
Prophet suleiman prophesied his death. Hmmmm. Prophet suleiman also prophesied Niger delta militants would become influential in government and few weeks ago TOMPOLO, government and co got federal appointments. Hmmm suleiman also prophesied victory for Goodluck at the pools even tho apc will re proclaim self - victory. Hmmmmmm.

I was laughing really hard as I read through this post. Are you still a protege of this man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) / PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.