Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Go To Church With Your Brains - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Go To Church With Your Brains (402 Views)

Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go To Church With Your Brains by haconni(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
GO TO CHURCH WITH YOUR BRAINS

Alright its CHURCH TIME

Here comes the preacher and he begins:
''Today my topic is, AMAZING GRACE,

Amazing What?''

Everyone echoes; ''GRACE!''

He continues, ''bretheren, Grace is Unmerited favour, you don't have to do anything for it, it is FAVOUR!

You shall experience favour in your life this week!''

Everyone shoutS, ''Amen!''

''You see bretheren'', he continues, ''so many times I have had things come to me for free, I dont struggle for them, its a special GRACE on my life''
(Right now, you ought to fasten your belt and sit tight)

Next, he says,

''If you want this special grace, just walk out here with a seed of 1000 Naira, and I will lay hands on you, and everything will change''

Hmmm Preacher!
Wait a minute, I thought He just said GRACE is unmerited favour, and that we dont do nothing to earn it, so how come we paying for this one?

Oh! Sorry I forgot, this kind of Grace is RARE, he says its called SPECIAL GRACE, may be it came from DUBAI

Listen, let no one bewitch you! Only one who has suddenly forgotten the definition of GRACE will fall for that. If its UN- merited, why try to pay to get some dose?

Even OXFORD english knows better.

Brethren I really don't think its prohibited to go to church with your brains, so guess what, go with them! And when you're right inside that church,
USE THAT BRAIN, and please come
along with YOUR BIBLES too.

Its time to walk like the Berean Christians,
search scriptures and THINK on them, sorry you didnt get that, I said, THINK not all this acting spiritual, calm down its already spiritual, just get that verse or chapter and do what paul says:

THINK ON THESE THINGS
He didnt say to pray or just scream at them, he says after all that, THINK and that involves
COMMON SENSE!
Re: Go To Church With Your Brains by ogaofficer(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
True true, not church alone Nigerianz go to the polling centre with your brain.

(1) (Reply)

Easter Quiz: Get A VIP Seat At Night Of A Thousand Laugh For FREE / Matt 25:14-46 / Are Our Pastors Really "Speaking In Tounges" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.