Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins (2568 Views)

Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) / We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara / Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
1.) Mbaka
2.)Equally yoked RCCGs
3.)Amechi
4.) Okorocha

The other ones are persona non grata

2 Likes

Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by chiefolododo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
and when he loses?

3 Likes

Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by TI1919(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by Acekidc4(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ok na, we don hear!!
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by Hazardd(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
remove mbaka from there...
''touch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm''
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by osdayoola(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
I was expecting to find OBASANJO here.......but still the list is useless
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by rusher14: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Let it get to the front page so all RCCG members get to see your intentions for them.
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by Adminisher: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nigeria will be.disgraced if Jona wins
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by henrysophy: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari nko?

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by buskie13(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
asokoromadam:
1.) Mbaka
2.)Equally yoked RCCGs
3.)Amechi
4.) Okorocha

u forgot Osinbade,Asha,Hell Rufire,.,Atiku and de big fat stomach guy
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by Cool83(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
U must be inside lagoon by now

4 Likes

Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by davodyguy: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cool83:
He must have committed suicide like Judas Iscariot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by mtchris(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cool83:
Slaves (yorubas) and their slave masters (hausas) always talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by Cool83(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
mtchris:
slave!, but ur people are running to that slave land(lagos) to also bcom advance slave. Lol

11 Likes

Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by otokx(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truly Power belongs to God.
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by Menace2Society(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
mtchris:
Ijaw!
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by Brendaniel: 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
asokoromadam:
1.) Mbaka
2.)Equally yoked RCCGs
3.)Amechi
4.) Okorocha

SEE AS SHAME WILL BE KILLING YOU RIGHT NOW.... PEOPLE SHOULD BETTER LEARN TO WATCH THEIR STATEMENTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'VE NOT LEARNT TO CONTROL YOUR FUTURE, I NOW SEE MORE REASONS WHY A LOT OF PEOPLE FAIL IN LIFE, I HARDLY TALK ON NAIRALAND BUT I CAN TELL YOU THE TRUTH, YOU NEED A LOT OF TRAINING, I READ YOUR COMMENT FROM https://www.nairaland.com/2252344/reasons-why-living-him-wont/1 WHICH SAYS

asokoromadam:
Nothing wrong with cohabiting with the one I love

I HAD TO GO TO YOUR PROFILE AND I STILL SAW MORE RANGING FROM YOUR TOPICS TO YOUR COMMENTS, I'M NOT HATING BUT PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR TOPICS AND COMMENT AGAIN AND MATCH IT WITH THE PRESENT DAY REALITY, THE WAY YOU REASON IS THE WAY YOU ACT AND THEN PRODUCES WHAT YOU BECOME IN FUTURE, I'M NOT CLAIMING TO BE PERFECT EITHER BUT AT LEAST LET'S ALWAYS STAND FOR THE TRUTH.

3 Likes

Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by Omololu007(m): 12:09am On Apr 13, 2015
mtchris:
u wey no b slave,yet u r d only region wit 5 states..u are not a slave,yet most of ur pple came all d way from d south east to vote a slave(jimi agbaje) in lagos

3 Likes

Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by efilefun(m): 5:35am On Apr 17, 2015
buskie13:
u forgot Osinbade,Asha,Hell Rufire,.,Atiku and de big fat stomach guy
Well you all are the one being disgraced grin

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by egift(m): 5:43am On Apr 17, 2015
We knew with the volume of hate these TANiods carry around, if Jonathan was the winner, many Nigerians will be so mocked and insulted. But as God may have it, Buhari is the Champion and we all are told to see it as victory for everyone.

This thread is an example of the deep seated hate that fueled their campaign.

Sai Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by chamboy(m): 5:55am On Apr 17, 2015
Thread for fools
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:11am On Apr 17, 2015
mtchris:

See PAINMENT !

3 Likes

Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by olatommy(m): 6:29am On Apr 17, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=468301336677482&id=191623247678627&set=pb.191623247678627.-2207520000.1429108879.&fbt_id=468301336677482&lul&ref_component=mbasic_photo_permalink_actionbar&_rdr#s_b4920e10f1a86900ae9234c226722434. Please Vote For Me For The Most Beautiful Face in Nigeria. Please like the page before you like my picture and please comment on the picture. Please share this link. Thank you all. Anibi Omotoyosi
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by buskie13(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2015
efilefun:
Well you all are the one being disgraced grin
Lol...should we cry because they won?
it's a game...let em play it well.
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2015
@ops, u are a disgrace to humanity. U see your life, this is what happen to any one that filled his life with hatred to another person or religion. Stay in shame for the rest of your life. Ntoooorrr.... cheesy
Re: List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins by AWONEYAN(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2015
asokoromadam:
1.) Mbaka
2.)Equally yoked RCCGs
3.)Amechi
4.) Okorocha

@Asokoromad, how market?
now that he has won, Glory be to God, shame to the devil.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Dangerous Roads In The World / Unbelievable: A Chronic Gejite Knees Down For Buhari (Pics) / Breaking News: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Primaries In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.