Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,629 members, 7,861,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Buhari Can Kill In The Name Of Religion And Ethnicity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Kill In The Name Of Religion And Ethnicity (609 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Can Kill In The Name Of Religion And Ethnicity by denko(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
i live in kaduna and i know very well how buhari instigated his followers to kill christian after 2011 election. so if you are kaduna be very careful
Re: Buhari Can Kill In The Name Of Religion And Ethnicity by DAIL(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yes bro, every muslim can do dat, infact is d highest level of their worship: is to kill n infidel
Re: Buhari Can Kill In The Name Of Religion And Ethnicity by podosci(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
its human nature to kill and destroy, Its not a religious thing. The fact that a particular religion is more inclined towards violence than others right now does mean its not human nature, Check the history of man and religion and you would discover Christianity and Hinduism have histories of violence, We have the holy wars of the Christian crusaders in the early years of Christianity where non believers were killed along religious lines, we have the Catholic and Proteestant troubles in Northen Ireland where catholics and protestant were in open confrontation with each other, even Hindus were involved in killing spree in myammar along religious lines, Joshep kony of Uganda stands out has one of the most brutal humans of our time and killed and raped people according to his own understanding of the Christian old testerment.
Christianity is more evolved from its violent past but Islam is yet to take that step towards peacefull existence.
Thank You
Re: Buhari Can Kill In The Name Of Religion And Ethnicity by LFJ: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
denko:
i live in kaduna and i know very well how buhari instigated his followers to kill christian after 2011 election. so if you are kaduna be very careful

If it is true that Buhari instigate his followers to kill Christians, may God destroy him and those who support and encourage him. But if this is a lie against him and you knowingly spreading this lie, may God not spare you of downfall that befall those who destroy others for their own selfish ends.
Re: Buhari Can Kill In The Name Of Religion And Ethnicity by olaide721(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Common sense is not common what all of u can say about GMB is he did this he did that where are ur evidence most have never in ur life step out of ur fathers compound apart from going to school and come back but u will pick ur phone and start typing nonsense and idiotic post here.
I don't know u pples problem the man even said u can allege him of many thing but NOT corruption yet u are still here preaching religion differences haba if u don't have JOB u can go to ur vendor and order for the past news paper from 1982 till date so that u can come here and make Sense

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Is Tinubus ATM / Slaps For Officers Who Can't Express Themselves / Nigeria, Russian Firm Stake N16trn To Build Four Nuclear Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.