Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) (47420 Views)

Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner / PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte / PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Blitz888(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Redoil:
Infomation reaching me states that APC were the ones attacking themselves just to paint PDP black and look like saint tinubu
You obviously don't have a mind of your own...
How can someone inflict such fatal injuries on himself just to paint another bad?
If your theory is correct ( which I strongly doubt) then it must be the height of 'self loathing'.
Brother, engage your mind next time and stop being robotic.
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by greall12(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wish Em speedy recovery we are in week of change.

'
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by noblealuu: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
chymystique:
Hmmmmm! Who is responsible??
The man with dualised skull should just go for thanksgiving for still being alive... na wa

Lol @ dualised skull
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by millyajay(f): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
hensben:
Pej should be arrested because she ordered PDP fans to stone anybody that shout change.
#Gbam#
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by anytexy: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
That's okay. Let them finish themselves there. Ndi Ara. They will never learn.
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
The first true supporter of Any Candidate is his/her immediate family but u will not find them in this position!! What are you supporting sef!! Make dem kill una , u seek what u find!!#stay peaceful non of them is worth your blood! Be wise
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by freshdude99(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
mrborntodoit:
In as much as I support Gej, I strongly condemn political violence .

Politicians aren't worth your blood ! Be wise!!
That advice is amaechi and his cohorts cheesy
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by synergycom19: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Whosoever did this should be arrested immediately whether they are from PDP or staged by APC to gain sympathy votes.

To all those from rivers state after voting on april 11th run to your house and lock it up buy a tough security dog because it will be hot and bloody if either wike or dakuku loses.

GEJ till 2019
Who has your (GEJ)master prosecuted for slaughtering innocents people?Are you sure you can ever rule Nigeria again,from South-south/Southeast azix?

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by kollinpowel(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Redoil:
Infomation reaching me states that APC were the ones attacking themselves just to paint PDP black and look like saint tinubu
The beautiful woman that gave bath to u go think say u get sense .u no they think o .ode omo
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by armadeo(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
chymystique:
The man with dualised skull should just go for thanksgiving for still being alive... na wa

Evil. grin grin grin
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by wabuk(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
REASONS WHY YOU DON'T NEED TO DIE FOR ANY POLITICIAN BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER ELECTIONS :
1. Former Governor, Engr. Segun Oni and Dr. Kayode Fayemi used to be political foes and now they belong to the same party. Both are alive as friends and some folks had died fighting for them.
2. By this time next week, one of the two prominent Presidential candidates will emerge as. President. His wife will become first lady, children will become VIP. Me and my face book friends will return to our different jobs. Nothing spoil life continue.
3. Former Governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola never loved to see eye balls to eye balls with Governor Aregbesola now, they belong to the same party, some people died for both, but they are now friends.
4. Who would have thought that Atiku would visit Obasanjo in Otta farm after all the brouhaha; politicians belong to one big family. They have their interest at stake, do not die for them especially when you have nothing at stake.
Vote, that is your obligation. You do not owe anyone a duty to die. Value your life, if you are still alive you can be better than them.
Say no to violence, say no to blood letting. Make a choice with your PVC. And let God enthrone a king.

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by armadeo(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
ignis:
.I wonder why people will be killing and injuring their selves for people who doesn't know they exist.

An interesting question.

i would say literacy but then even the half baked graduates and undergraduates are part of the mob. I remember during my NYSC a fellow corper was regaling me of tales of how he and his crew moved around with machetes and guns for a local govt chairman.
So that's out

poverty? the level of hunger in the land can make a disciplined man behave like a noodled brained imbe.cile. the question is are they that poor? maybe, It is possible that this touting is the only hope for a meal that day and the next. so maybe

General misconduct this is when for no just cause people like to misbehave and show their destructive level of insanity. after all the shrinks have said that 21 million insane people are in Nigeria and the front page of nairaland and some very shocking opinions posted here have shown this to possibly be true

In conclusion i think its because of poverty driven insanity with a side order of general misconduct that drives a young man to carry a gun for somebody who wont contribute to the treatment if his head is dualized or pay for a coffin.

finally march 28 will come and go Nigeria will remain.

I PLEDGE PEACE!!!
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
chymystique:

"Dualised", that's funny.
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Blitz888(m): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
freshdude99:

Please stop being partisan.
The dude you quoted typed wisely and you decided to make yourself a spectacle of public ridicule with your inanely tactless rant.
Violence should not be tolerated or encouraged irrespective of who the perps are...
None of them is worth our blood!

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by cococandy(f): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
I pity my fellow Nigerians
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Dankamaru(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mogidi:
What happened to politics without bitterness?

Meanwhile in Gombe, APC supporters are in hunt for "Dogs and Baboons"

This is untrue! capital liar!!!
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by watered(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is simply mere rehearsals. I thought the big wigs signed a peace accord; what happened to that accord?

Youths please be wise and shun violence of any sort. I have made up my mind not to vote anyone in this election.

Thunder fire all the aspirants!
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
lol

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by baywatch84(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Keep fighting you hear, the children of these politicians are inone place waiting to be first this or first that, did you see the life ayo fayose's son is living, politicians will only use you and discard you after election, one thing I know for sure is that nobody can force me to do anything since I'm the owner of my PVC, if the election is too rough I will rather vote for a chilled bottle of Origin than receive a matchet at the center of my skull, Bros I don shine my eyes, political 5k can not buy happiness but sorrow and pain, be advised. In the mean time #change is all I want #longlivebaba and I rebuke the coming back of Jonathan in Nigerian polity

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by mrsuccessful(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Redoil:
BASTARD THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE.... STUPID BADTARD
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Lewisj(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good for them. Such people do not have my sympathy. Were they sleeping in their homes when they were attacked? NO!!! This is simply a survival of the fittest, they too went there for the same thing, but ran out of luck. You people should continue with you" Sai buhari or Sai Gej" stuff, while they r laughing at your gullibility. Me die for politicians? Not even in next life, if there is anything like that.
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Raiders: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Really sad
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by anwo247: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Really? This is sad. APC why na?

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Popemax(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
alfred5:
If you say APC thugs attacked, it should have been better.

Please these matchet-matchet huge men are APC thugs! Don't mislead those who don't know.
my dear it worries me also d way they keep saying APC was attacked....they r the thugs here I base in ph

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by tomzman: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Redoil:
I don't like to insult people but the level of your daftness is extremely annoying. So APC would attack themselves (even to the point of almost such splitting a supporter's head in two) just to paint another party black. That's utter BS

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by annurhaske(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sai baba no matter
Whaaaaaaat
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by bewla(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Say no to violence no matter how small
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Raiders: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
freshdude99:

both parties are invovle in violence.Nigerians need to stop killing themselves for pdp and APC politicians

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by hush15: 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
millyajay:
And they injured themselves like this? small sense like this you no get,and u no fit get coz robots are always programmed, they don't have brains...

Let's not result to abusive words, else howis us different from them that provoked each other to extent of cutting and killing each other. Let's be civil at all cost, pls.

Also, you can blame the pdp cos they are the obvious opposition now but know that the enemy that you think maynot be the enemy that is. There are others who have personal rivalry with themselves and are just waiting for the right opportunity to strike and get away cos they know they won't be the first to be questioned. What about the pdp members that were shot in abia? The bill boards torn in kaduna belong to pdp? We should say no to violence at all cost. Not antagonize and point fingers but question and find out what really happened.

Why would PDP, the opposition in that state use violence when they know it isa disadvantage to them as the opposition? It is logical?

This is the first time I have seen pdp so together, so collaborative and unanimous with one voice. Its unprecedented and that tells you there is a paradigm shift all cos of one man where you have that in a party complex and robust structure like nigeria, and they able to put their sentiments aside to speak in one voice for man without Obasanjo! Its amazing. There is something about that man.

As for the APC, I can tell you there are issues cos its all arrangement and compromises here and there all for one purpose, to unseat GEJ.
This same GEJ is a threat to all of them and they want him out so much that they say the most despicable things, very inhuman to the seating president and without replying a word..m

Me will vote GEJ o. He is so the way forward
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by avalontony(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
chymystique:

grin
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by gsalvatore: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
chymystique:
dualised skull? Really? Lmao

Unu ga egbu mmadu ebe a.
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by lastpage: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
EdCure:
PDP is a terrorist organisation.

Nigerians, take note and reject them!

When Jonathan gave OPC thugs some money to "scatter" Lagos, we saw the result as well.

What baffles me is that some SaTANoids still pretend like they dont know Jonathan is behind majority of the BLOOD SPILLAGE that has enguled Nigeria for some months now.

From allowing Boko Haram to fester uncontrollably in the North, to the attack on Channels TV News Crew and the bombing of APC rally in Okrika (Home town of Mama Piss) last month, to the blood bath during the APC rally in Lagos last week.............

........everything about Jonathan this time around is EVIL.

It it is by God's will that he came to be in 2009 and 2011...... without all these bribery and killings, how come he cant rely on the same God.... this time around?

I suspect he knows that like Saul, God has rejected him and given the "kingdom" to Buhari.
"Except God builds a house, those that do labor in vain"

Vote Buhari next Saturday, bring your neighbours, friends and family members and [size=14pt]let us kick Jonathan's Evil out of our collective memory[/size].

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / Filling Stations Slash Petrol Pump Price As Naira Appreciates To 7-Month High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.