Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) (47418 Views)

Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner / PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte / PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by lastpage: 12:02am On Mar 23, 2015
anwo247:
Really? This is sad. APC why na?

Stop wasting your time....

You and your clueless slowpoke of a President did not do all this 'devilish Character assassination' in 2011, before people massively voted for Jonathan.

The fact that all of ya need to go to this level of PROPAGANDA shows that Jonathan has lost the confidence of the people and THE PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED THAT HE MUST GO!

When the masses decide its time for CHANGE OF STATUS QUO..... they have DECIDED before FeBuhari 14, postponement or not.

Buhari for PRESIDENT come March 28.

Lastpage!
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by simdam500(m): 12:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Violence!!! embarassed I hate it... those people they are fighting for don't even worth it....

No party worth my scream undecided even
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by lastpage: 12:08am On Mar 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Jonathan has BOUGHT ALL THE SATANIST / KILLERS all over the COUNTRY and has SET THEM LOSE on Nigerians...... just because he wants to win this election, BY HOOK OR CROOK![/size]

Be careful folks, your PVC is your power and ability to get rid of this evil called Jonathan, use it wisely!

Lastpage!

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by rebranded(m): 12:25am On Mar 23, 2015
Why doesnt GEJ call PDP to order!

Enough of all these acts like he is blind and deaf and cant see what his party's supporters are doing!!!
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by freshdude99(m): 12:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Blitz888:

Please stop being partisan.
The dude you quoted typed wisely and you decided to make yourself a [s]spectacle of public ridicule with your inanely tactless rant[/s].
Violence should not be tolerated or encouraged irrespective of who the perps are...
None of them is worth our blood!
It's obvious u know little about events that's played out these few months. Before u start using words that wouldn't go down well with me let me remind u that had u taken ur time to read my post, u would have understood where am coming from. Lets forget about being partisan here due, in all fairness amaechi has been the one clamoring for violence at every opportunity his given to talk. So now that's its playing out in his state, who are we supposed to advice and blame?? Some of us here will be quick to blame those in Abuja but my bro most time that isn't the case. If u must quote again then try and reason like a detribalize Nigeria and stop showing the public how lame ur understanding of issues are. I bliv in no violence and that's exactly what I preach. #grow up dude cry
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Blitz888(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2015
freshdude99:

It's obvious u know little about events that's played out these few months. Before u start using words that wouldn't go down well with me let me remind u that had u taken ur time to read my post, u would have understood where am coming from. Lets forget about being partisan here due, in all fairness amaechi has been the one clamoring for violence at every opportunity his given to talk. So now that's its playing out in his state, who are we supposed to advice and blame?? Some of us here will be quick to blame those in Abuja but my bro most time that isn't the case. If u must quote again then try and reason like a detribalize Nigeria and stop showing the public how lame ur understanding of issues are. I bliv in no violence and that's exactly what I preach. #grow up dude cry

I don't just reason like a detribalized Nigerian... I know I am one.
I have lived in Portharcourt and Yenagoa long enough for me to be able to tell you that the spate of violence in Rivers State is majorly precipitated by PEJ and Amaechi.. Their unguarded and inciting utterances has been the reason for this needles bloodbath. My grouse with your comment is that it failed to address this issue dispassionately but instead it came off as prejudiced and biased.
I neither belong to APC nor PDP. All I stand for is equity, Justice and fairness.
Maybe this might be helpful.
www.nairaland.com/2199721/icc-investigate-patience-jonathan/5#31722185
Just checkout my comments on the above mentioned trend and other trends and you'd notice a consistent pattern.
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Pebcak: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2015
wakacome:
FOOL!!!Did you forget your common sense inside your anus??because it is obvious your common sense is nowhere to be found..........!!!!!

Na by force to speak english??,it is "men" and not "mens"....olodo......

Bros take it easy its not his fault
he is a product of PEJ University of Otueke
Department of GEJ Transformation
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by tushburg(m): 12:57am On Mar 23, 2015
APC and violence

GEJ all the way
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by babzlim(m): 1:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Every politician ur fighting for today dont give a f......k about u because non of their children or family memberS are in this country and if u care 2 know they are know more the citizens of this country. So if u like put tears in the eyes of ur parent while the CHILDREN of, JONATHAN, FASHOLA, TINUBU, BUHARI AND SAMBO are busy flexing, ur own family members will b busy preparing for ur burier. AM SO SO SORRY FOR U....
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Ndeewonu: 5:45am On Mar 23, 2015
wakacome:
FOOL!!!Did you forget your common sense inside your anus??because it is obvious your common sense is nowhere to be found..........!!!!!

Na by force to speak [b]english??,it is "men" and not "mens"....olodo......[/b]

Professor, it is "English", not "english"
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by chuzzy88: 6:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Abeg make dis elecion of a tin come and go so dat we Nigerians will rest
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Ndeewonu:

Professor, it is "English", not "english"
Bla bla bla......
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by OBB77(m): 6:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Youths attacking, killing and maiming themselves over men who never remember them once the power is gotten.
Poltical officials who the closet u can get to them would be atleast 30 metres to the podium where they make their flattering speeches. Cant still understand why d youths wont take a minute to ponder over their circumstances n realise that even the closest relatives of these men seeking power are safely tucked abroad, while those wt no stake at all r d gladiators in d battlefield.
For me, I have my pvc, all I can do is vote whoever I choose. No amount of bloodshed can convince me or otherwise on my choice.
The peaceful we make d elections, d better for us all.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by swtglo(f): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2015
why didn't they attack the contestant or the family members ask urslf. Der wil only compensate ur family wen ur gone be wise
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by onatisi(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Zuria:
Its hard to separate political fights from cult activities in Rivers state....

To all, no politician is worth our blood...#votenotfight
exactly .ppl should follow the ig advise . Vote and go home . Jega will not pay for anybody hospital bill if injured or carry the cost of any person burial. Don't get caught in between.
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by DinoAnnberry(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:
What happened to politics without bitterness?

Meanwhile in Gombe, APC supporters are in hunt for "Dogs and Baboons"

Believe me. Aboki are Animals. See dem. The likes of Buhari. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by bamite(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2015
espn:
No time. Na E- fight sure pass.. if u vex with my comment na ur phone go suffer am. Not me.
you wey know?
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by naijatruth: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/03/photos-apc-members-attacked-in-rivers.html?m=1
Don't associate land dispute with politics, meanwhile Rivers state deputy Governor, Engr. Tele Ikuru have defected to PDP and dumped APC. Hahahahaha!!! what we do in Rivers state APC, is to go and collect your share and go back to PDP.
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Aijayberry(f): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Odi egwu! Pls the people on top,u should not make us to live in fear cos of this election
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by smilyice(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Dis is getting too much
Re: Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by melomelo: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.