Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Whats The Secret Behide Hand Texture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Secret Behide Hand Texture (483 Views)

Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Secret Behide Hand Texture by MRaiyeK(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
I have had uncountable handshake with different people
And most of them have very sweet soft hands
I shaked one dude like that his hands was very soft
That I can never allow him shake my girlfrend
My qustion is,is ther any secret behide softhands
Re: Whats The Secret Behide Hand Texture by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wanking bruv
Re: Whats The Secret Behide Hand Texture by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Uh I dunno, I guess phenotype ...you know an interaction of the genotype with the physical environment.
Maybe You cul have genes for soft palms but possess hard palms due to hard labour and vice versa .

(1) (Reply)

47year Old Man Married 9year Old Girl. / Love Talk With Jb Da Silva - How To Manage Heartbreak / Should He Be Skird Or Not???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.