Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria (54535 Views)

"No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Mikwus(f): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2015
latability:
Buhari pls control ur boys... U will never no peace if in a way you have hand in this. Since this boko haram issue started, you have said nothing about it and u are coming out for president claiming to stop them when u win.. God is watching u...

say no to a boko haram sympathize.

Gbam!!!!!!!! If he can stop them when he becomes president, why wait till then........He can show us his good works today, why wait till tomorrow
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by EmmyDe25(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2015
latability:
Buhari pls control ur boys... U will never no peace if in a way you have hand in this. Since this boko haram issue started, you have said nothing about it and u are coming out for president claiming to stop them when u win.. God is watching u...

say no to a boko haram sympathize.
Guy, think for once... how could Buhari be killing in states where he knows there lies his major electoral/voting strength? This isn't rocket science, it's a common sense judgement.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by kolmart: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Some people are senseless when commenting on burning issue such as this, why will somebody with his normal senses refer to GMB to control his Boys what will he say to Alimodu Sheriff the founder of Boko Haram i think some people needs urgent attention in Psychiatric Hospital
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by eagleeyez: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2015
ifex370:

I didn't wish anyone evil.... get me by reading 1 Thess 5:18

although its a very bad development, but I still thank God anyway, not because the perished,but because in all he deserves the Glory

My dear quote the right verses at the right time.glorifying God on nairaland over deaths? Go and Glorify God in the right places at the right occassions

Accept your mistake and stop making
excuses for your self.

Do have a blessed year
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Can it be stated then that some northerners are satisfied with boko haram offensive against Nigerians if reactions here is anything to give serious thought?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

People should understand and strike out the difference between motive of militants of the South and agenda of the terrorists in the North. One is trying to seek redress to issues of exploitation in the land and suffering of their people without adequate provision to reduce their sufferings and give them sense of belonging to wealth of their land whereas boko haram is trying to sack the government of the day and destroy the constituted authority in order to institute their own system of government which is by terror.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by ifex370(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2015
eagleeyez:

My dear quote the right verses at the right time.glorifying God on nairaland over deaths? Go and Glorify God in the right o at the rightoccassioec

Accept your mistake and stop making
excuses for your self.

Do have a blessed year

Say whatever you want, God alone knows my thoughts, your opinion doesn't count
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by eagleeyez: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
ifex370:

Say whatever you want, God alone knows my thoughts, your opinion doesn't count

C,mom shut up there,if u don't want opinions then don't get on a public forum.
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by ifex370(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2015
eagleeyez:

C,mom shut up there,if u don't want opinions then don't get on a public forum.

whatever
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Qyubee(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackchampion:
Na waooo
see as u ravel in ignorance, may u see the light soon..ameen
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Blackchampion(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Qyubee:

see as u ravel in ignorance, may u see the light soon..ameen

Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by Samirana360(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
bliss4mf:

You are suffering from intellectual kwashiorkor, having a programmed brain. All d allegations cannot be substantiated with reasonable proof. Won't u leave d spot of mediocrity? Give a proof that link GMB to Bokoharam if u are truthful.
Even if I giv u any proof, u won't believe it becoz u ar already biased...so no need
Re: Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
eagleeyez:

And they wonder why they were not called after job interviews.

Imagine someone actually praising God for the mass murder of those poor victims.May God bless their souls and grant them eternal rest
AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.