Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Presidential Candidate Martin Onovo Should Be Made Chairman Of SURE P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Candidate Martin Onovo Should Be Made Chairman Of SURE P (765 Views)

Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 / Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Candidate Martin Onovo Should Be Made Chairman Of SURE P by rebranded(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Martin Onovo is not widely known by many until today during the NEDG Presidential Debate.

This young man seems to understand and have a plan to solving alot of Nigeria's problems. With the clear impact of corruption on all institutions.

A good position for this young man imo is to head SURE P where he can make great impact with little interference. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate Martin Onovo Should Be Made Chairman Of SURE P by Boss13: 12:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Martins is just a critic like his predecessor. I listened to him. Yes he sounds passionate but he lacks knowledge and experience just like many of us. He may have integrity which is good and I only hope he performs if presented with the opportunity to serve the country. I was wondering why some presidential candidate do not bother campaigning seriously, now I understand. They use this medium to sell their C.V and prepare themselves for political appointments. grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate Martin Onovo Should Be Made Chairman Of SURE P by joystickextendr: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Boss13:
Martins is just a critic like his predecessor. I listened to him. Yes he sounds passionate but he lacks knowledge and experience just like many of us. He may have integrity which is good and I only hope he performs if presented with the opportunity to serve the country. I was wondering why some presidential candidate do not bother campaigning seriously, now I understand. They use this medium to sell their C.V and prepare themselves for political appointments. grin

Lol you couldn't have said it better grin they knw they cant win till 2080,tht its btw GMB AND GEJ so na to prepare their cv for political appointment be the koko,

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate Martin Onovo Should Be Made Chairman Of SURE P by ifediorc: 6:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Am sure the problem with the NCP martin onovo is lack of funds.. Am sure you all know he doesn't have the substantial amount of money the likes of PDP and APC have at their disposal.. This man seems to be d best choice
Re: Presidential Candidate Martin Onovo Should Be Made Chairman Of SURE P by ifediorc: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Martin onovo is the kind of change we all need.. After the debate I watched series of his interviews on you tube with channels tv & the rest.. We need to promote his candidacy
Re: Presidential Candidate Martin Onovo Should Be Made Chairman Of SURE P by stolenstone: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2015
I'm voting for him! I know the vote will be a lost one, but then I'll follow my conscience that I voted for the actual change Nigeria needed!
Re: Presidential Candidate Martin Onovo Should Be Made Chairman Of SURE P by Sweetguy25: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Being a good debater or orator is different from being a good leader or administrator.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My PVC / . / Jonathan Is A Collateral For SS/SE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.