Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria (11412 Views)

Question For Catholic Igbo Men / Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
K9blunt:
warrisdiss!!!
Igbo men, caring ke! that's a big fat lie my dear, except for the very few I know that are good. Igbo men should be treated with the greatest caution you give a suspected criminal.
*shaking with fear* caring indeed, pfft .
Which planet are you from? You sound like an alien!!! cool

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Woged2005:
I like your write up but I have problems with equating care for woman with giving her money, gifts and materials. Women are not domestic animals abeg. It would have made more sense if you highlighted the fact that Igbo men are prepared to to put up a lengthy passionate custody battle for their kids rather than let go, sometime loosing their wealth, which shows their love for their children. Moreover, they are very proud of their daughters and show them off. They also sell property to give their children good education.

I simply don't like insinuations that suggest that all we Igbo girls want in relationships is money and gifts. We want stability and family too.
Sister, that's not my write-up. I only saw it somewhere (Ndi Igbo page on facebook). Thanks for your understanding cheesy
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
MIB1:
Buy Jeep for my wife and be using golf?.. Which kind nonsense be DAT one na?
We know ur type! So don't bother grin

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Igbo men dont joke with their children. That is one fact that i know. Secondly, they take their marriage seriously. They are family orientated and focused.

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bliss4Lyfe:
Igbo men dont joke with their children. That is one fact that i know. Secondly, they take their marriage seriously. They are family orientated and focused.
You go marry better husband! cheesy
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rapmoney:
You go marry better husband! cheesy

Already married. smiley

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by MIB1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rapmoney:
We know ur type! So don't bother grin

And what type am I if I may ask? I'm just being frank , I don't belong to the class of p*ssywhipped brothers.

BTW no worry wen u born boy , train am finish e come marry tell him to buy an SUV for his wife while he drives a matchbox ..
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by K9blunt(f): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2015
Rapmoney:
Which planet are you from? You sound like an alien!!! cool
my dear, I will reveal myself when the time comes Cause my planet is still studying this earth . grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by ladyju(f): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
I'm igbo and i'm married to one too. I can tell u that they don't joke with their family.

An average igbo man is proud. They buy good cars to their wives. They want people to see their money in their wife.... oh that's Mr Emekas wife.... the man dey try ooo. They hardly marry a second wife.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by B69U: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
ladyju:
I'm igbo and i'm married to one too. I can tell u that they don't joke with their family.

An average igbo man is proud. They buy good cars to their wives. They want people to see their money in their wife.... oh that's Mr Emekas wife.... the man dey try ooo. They hardly marry a second wife.

Very hardly u find a igbo man with second wife or even divorced. It is rare. Even Peter and Paul are example of how much igbo men are affectionate to wife and children.

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
B69U:

Very hardly u find a igbo man with second wife or even divorced. It is rare. Even Peter and Paul are example of how much igbo men are affectionate to wife and children.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by B69U: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
true talk!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2015
B69U:

true talk!
Yeah, you gat it!

Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. / Should A Married Lady Ask Her Very Rich Ex-boy Friend For Finaicial Assistance? / Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers